Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Beating your kids in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
For the record, in case it wasn't clear that I'm a poo poo human, he was beaten.

StandardToast
Feb 13, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

These are nothing. The downstairs men's room at Exit in Chicago has you elevated, no stall, with a big bright light pointing right at you, facing the bathroom door which when opened faces the entrance of the bar itself.

I have pooped there, and let me tell you, I have had no problems what so ever using any other public restroom since.

I also got a blowjob while standing with my back pressing into the urinal, but that was a whole other series of escalating mistakes. Then downstairs men's room at Exit has seen a lot of living.

Yeah, yeah, you go to bondage a go-go. :jerkbag:

AUG story from the same bar: the one time I went there was a single furry there. He was a wolf with an animatronic head. When he finally took it off (because it was so hot in there) he looked like he drank lava lamps for fun.

StandardToast has a new favorite as of 02:50 on Sep 13, 2018

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Whats that white stuff flecked on the belt? dandruff?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

StandardToast posted:

Yeah, yeah, you go to bondage a go-go. :jerkbag:

AUG story from the same bar: the one time I went there was a single furry there. He was a wolf with an animatronic head. When he finally took it off (because it was so hot in there) he looked like he drank lava lamps for fun.

drat, I've been going there for nearly 20 years and haven't seen a furry. Bet he was upstairs. Upstairs always sucks.

StandardToast
Feb 13, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

drat, I've been going there for nearly 20 years and haven't seen a furry. Bet he was upstairs. Upstairs always sucks.

He was absolutely upstairs. It was only the head part.

Oh yeah there was also the gross Dom/sub straight couple where the beefcake dude was allllll over his anorexic looking, "you're too old to pull that look off" girlfriend.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Haverchuck posted:

Whats that white stuff flecked on the belt? dandruff?

Gold glittery woman's belt.

Cuz praying over your kid and beating them is still a thing. Holy hell. Sounds like a religious school if they were fine with it.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Scathach posted:

Gold glittery woman's belt.

Cuz praying over your kid and beating them is still a thing. Holy hell. Sounds like a religious school if they were fine with it.

You'll notice the flecking pattern is on the inside of the belt, indicating that it was a faux-leather belt that is breaking down, likely from wear. Hopefully normal wear.

:goonsay:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

And with that I'm off to watch AHS Apocalypse, because that's 100x less horrifying and depressing.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Violet_Sky posted:

Beating your kids in public.

If you feel so proud about physically abusing your children and humiliating them in front of their peers that you brag about it in public and use biblical hashtags to justify your awfulness, well, I can only hope that what you have done unto others is done unto you, you loving monster #thegreatcommandment

E: let's cut that part out. My religious upbringing was rough

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

lmao how does this dude go to all that trouble and still doesnt clean his room before making a video about Ladies Your Dumb Im A Fuckman

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lotron posted:

lmao how does this dude go to all that trouble and still doesnt clean his room before making a video about Ladies Your Dumb Im A Fuckman

Who the gently caress has a waterbed in 2018?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I hope there’s an unedited version of that FB where someone admitted to abusing their child because it’s not doxxing to report child abuse.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Who the gently caress has a waterbed in 2018?

Waterbeds are awesome. I don't have one because I'm not a 1970's gigolo, but I think they're the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Solice Kirsk posted:

Waterbeds are awesome. I don't have one because I'm not a 1970's gigolo, but I think they're the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on.

What I meant is, they havent been around since the 90s, so this dude must be working on a bladder that's at least 20 years old. Otherwise it's a waterbed frame filled with hair clippings he's been collecting from local salon dumpsters.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LifeSunDeath posted:

What I meant is, they havent been around since the 90s, so this dude must be working on a bladder that's at least 20 years old. Otherwise it's a waterbed frame filled with hair clippings he's been collecting from local salon dumpsters.

Waterbeds are still for sale, just look them up.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Solice Kirsk posted:

If they're the most comfortable bed you've ever slept on, spend more than $150 on your next mattress.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

awta give ya'll the belt for boring posts

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Barry Bluejeans posted:

How could she do that? They're rubbish.

Well they can grow up to be decent members of society y'know sheesh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I hope there’s an unedited version of that FB where someone admitted to abusing their child because it’s not doxxing to report child abuse.

Have at it, champ: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1934646919907025&set=a.331282756910124&type=3&theater

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yeah, all that dirty laundry on the floor is super attractive. The ladies are sure to be flocking over.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Lotron posted:

No, I think that Papa Roach poster was deliberately placed there but I understand how you can think a wayward wind blew some trash on his wall.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

big mean giraffe posted:

If they're the most comfortable bed you've ever slept on, spend more than $150 on your next mattress.

Actually the most comfortable was this combination waterbed/memory foam thing one of my exs had. I honestly think I stayed with her an extra few months because of that bed.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I heard doing it on waterbeds is kind of a hassle.

Not really ugly or gross but the fact that the rest or the sky pirates always knew he was a whoopsie is kinda awkward:

He still kept his composure though.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
A classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTJl5UpzZYU

Found some more AUG wedding poo poo.

Why can't you guys spare 2k for ME???? :qq::qq:

Violet_Sky has a new favorite as of 22:18 on Sep 13, 2018

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

"When threatened the North American Neckbeard will release a putrid cloud of strawberry quik scented vape smoke. This defense mechanism not only obscures their escape but also renders the victim noseblind."

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Charge that man with aggravated vape in the first degree.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Violet_Sky posted:

A classic:

Lol this can’t be real.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Violet_Sky posted:

A classic:

My aunt did a destination wedding because she only wanted a dozen people at her wedding. What did this lady expect?

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

I'm the man in front trying to shield his son's ears far, far too late.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Door Frame posted:

My aunt did a destination wedding because she only wanted a dozen people at her wedding. What did this lady expect?

People to shell out $300k total to eat bad food, dance to bad music, drink too much bad liquor, and feel even more pissed when her and her husband get divorced in 2 years.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Wow...:yikes:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

poor guy health

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

How a TV show about Pre-historic life would reconstruct a goon.
Brenda, are you loving serious right now?

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.

tallest crocodile posted:

Brenda, are you loving serious right now?

I know the thread title just changed but....

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I'll change it every day, I don't give a gently caress

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

AUG:I'll change it every day, I don't give a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

You have to wait until tomorrow