Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://twitter.com/boston25/status/1040350596799315969

https://twitter.com/ProducerLeo/status/1040344452064321537

what the gently caress is good goons, my area is literally exploding as we speak, how's everyone's thursday goin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Why'd you do it

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
all my favorite rappers told me to "smoke big gas" and i guess i misinterpreted them

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

quick! put your head right near a gas main to check if it's affected!

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

wasnt this a mission in the new spiderman game? did irl spiderman fail it?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Sorry, it was me. I farted.

Every time I fart, a little bit of Massachusetts explodes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
loving Institute synths

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Noath Andovah and Lawwence ah fuckin on fiah?

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

really glad america is deregulating and removing safety and quality standards for all of its infrastructure, can't possibly see what could go wrong

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Those responsible for this awful simulation we are living in have to decided to make us choose death by fire or water.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This could have been avoided if they had just killed those children.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Honestly though when I heard 20 explosions in Lawrence I figured that accounted for a bad day for about 2% of the city's meth labs

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
My work was just evacuated and it’s apparently spreading to other towns too

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

friendly 2 da void posted:

really glad america is deregulating and removing safety and quality standards for all of its infrastructure, can't possibly see what could go wrong

who needs inspections on a massive high pressure natural gas main anyway

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Experts, president Trump has yet to make a statement what do you think his statement will be? Trump trump trump trump trump! Stay tuned for Trump!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
this is loving weird as hell

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"no injuries" right now after 30+ explosions?

:tinfoil:

edit: oh okay a couple places took people to the hospital. poo poo, they're listening.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Duck and Cover posted:

Experts, president Trump has yet to make a statement what do you think his statement will be? Trump trump trump trump trump! Stay tuned for Trump!

"Natural gas is so good, probably the greatest national resource behind coal, and this just further demonstrates how cool and badass it is by giving us the equivalent of a free KISS pyrotechnic setup"

precision posted:

"no injuries" right now after 30+ explosions?

:tinfoil:

I would probably expect some injuries and deaths once they can actually stop these loving things from catching on fire and exploding. They can't even shut the gas off at the hub. Nobody knows where the next fire or explosion is gonna be.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Isn’t this happening where Dubya went to school?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
good

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/Burke_Metro/status/1040357170666237953

:unsmigghh:Upgrade:unsmigghh:

Rockybar
Sep 3, 2008

friendly 2 da void posted:

Yikes. Nice hate crime, politicising an unpreventable tragedy. Thoughts and prayers with the victims.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
watching them try to keep this whole neighborhood from catching fire is loving tense, jesus

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Natural consequences, I suppose.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Rockybar posted:

Yikes. Nice hate crime, politicising an unpreventable tragedy. Thoughts and prayers with the victims.

How was it unpreventable? That's a genuine question, btw. I have natural gas as does much of my neighbourhood and if something similar happened here there's no way it would be viewed as unpreventable.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Hi I'm leaving lowell right now because gently caress this

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Lawrence Fire Department dispatch https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14993/web

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
FIRE FIRE THEN WATER DEATH IS CERTAIN

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Be safe Mass goons. :(

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lolie posted:

How was it unpreventable? That's a genuine question, btw. I have natural gas as does much of my neighbourhood and if something similar happened here there's no way it would be viewed as unpreventable.

I too have natural gas.

**FAAAARRT!**

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You gotta tear it down to upgrade it!

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

https://twitter.com/MassStatePolice/status/1040362001644625922

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1040357993651609600

From the post above me, it looks like Columbia Gas is gonna be in a world of poo poo.

Rockybar
Sep 3, 2008

Lolie posted:

UNPREVENTABLE!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Rockybar posted:

UNPREVENTABLE!

It looks like they overpressurised the lines. Someone find a robot to blame.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1040362130157916160

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
how the gently caress does that happen

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

I lived in the merrimack valley up until last year and I'm there all the time. I know so many people who live in these towns. This sucks so much

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Do it ironically posted:

It's probably automated and some sensor isn't working and the fail-safes don't work either because nothing has been maintained properly.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

https://twitter.com/MassGovernor/status/1040365289316278272

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Do it ironically posted:

this sort of thing happens every now and then just usually not 40 times in a single day in a single town

they're gonna blame it on some computer screwup

• Locked thread