Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gavok posted:

Part of me really wants to quit WWE and spend my time watching New Japan or indies and what have you, but I've reached a point where writing about it online is easy and regular money and I have a wedding to save up for and...

Anyway, here's all 38 Hell in a Cell matches ranked from worst to best!

gavok give me money to become a "content creator" or else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

i hope him, steph, hhh, vince, and dunn are on a plane and ISIS smarks shoot it down

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gavok posted:

Part of me really wants to quit WWE and spend my time watching New Japan or indies and what have you, but I've reached a point where writing about it online is easy and regular money and I have a wedding to save up for and...

Anyway, here's all 38 Hell in a Cell matches ranked from worst to best!

Chances are if you'd get the site to pay for New Japan content they may end up sticking you on Inoki-ism era stuff which is as bad or worse than the final years of WCW

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

top ten kazuyuki fujita iwgp title matches

theres less than ten over a combined 2 years

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Your Parents posted:

i hope him, steph, hhh, vince, and dunn are on a plane and ISIS smarks shoot it down

Apparently Triple H actually listens to feedback from creative members. That's one of the main reasons why NXT is really good. He has the final call there, but generally listens to his creative team instead of going off of whatever his own whims are, and will actually listen to people when they say an idea is bad, and likely back off on it.

Now does that mean the main roster creative would be good if he took over? Probably not. But if they even managed to implement even a quarter of what makes NXT good, it would significantly improve the main roster product.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Can't wait to look at this tweet again in three days.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Cavauro posted:

I hope they push my favorite guy
I hope you get pushed off a roof. HaHA!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That was very mean

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Also rehiring Road Dogg was a mistake

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Also rehiring Road Dogg was a mistake

Admitting HHH made a mistake? Bold move to say in a WWE thread

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

They should rehire Billy Gunn

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fatherofmustard posted:

His son would be a wwe champion in a few weeks if that happened

Chris James 2 posted:

Admitting HHH made a mistake? Bold move to say in a WWE thread

I'm not gonna debate everyone at once like some here do I don't have that kind of attention span

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

VJeff posted:

Can't wait to look at this tweet again in three days.

Look, it can work if they just do one thing: Charlotte wins dirty on Sunday, "daughter of the dirtiest player in the game" dirty. Becky then gets an even dirtier win at Evolution, out-cheating the cheater. Charlotte stays away from the title until the Rumble, wins the women's Rumble, then chooses to face Ronda at Mania in the first ever women's match as the main event.

It can be made to work. Now I only give them about, oh, one chance in twenty of not botching this horribly, but I do believe it can work.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
In conclusion, HHH is a land of contrasts.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

VJeff posted:

In conclusion, HHH is a land of contrasts.

The only wwe written character that does

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Is HIAC only going to have 8 matches?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fatherofmustard posted:

only?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
The whole loving thing should be Hell in a Cell, all the matches, the announcers, the entire arena.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Writer Cath posted:

The whole loving thing should be Hell in a Cell, all the matches, the announcers, the entire arena.

Hold it in Gary, Indiana and put a cage over the whole town.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
They should rehire Kevin Nash. Even if it’s just to book 205 live

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fatherofmustard posted:

And it'll still somehow be eight hours long

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Mr. Carlisle posted:

And it'll still somehow be eight hours long

Come 2021, this post will be cited as the genesis for the mythical 12 hour long Iron Man Match themed PPV.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Come 2021, this post will be cited as the genesis for the mythical 12 hour long Iron Man Match themed PPV.

I genuinely hope PPVs end up like ten hours long at some point

I want to see how far they can push it before people finally can't take anymore

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Like how many hours can we get to before we finally hit die hard fan saturation point

I have to know

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

The Countdown Clock incident points us as already being at that saturation point.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How many matches will be on the preshow?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
In the future only the big dog makes it to the main card

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Raskolnikov38 posted:

weird i thought kane's libertarianism would make him hate libraries

Actually everyone just read it wrong for years he's a libraritarian.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sorry friends I got distracted by swinging through the streets of new york I will put the prediction game up in the morning

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

pressedbunny posted:

One of the baristas in my local Starbucks told me he was saving up to train to be a wrestler :shobon:

Who wants to explain to Vince what pumpkin spice means?

Dave Barista. Book it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Man Michael Hayes is looking like he is sinking into himself from the face.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

cavallingus posted:

I hope that's a non-alcoholic beverage in Flair's glass :ohdear:

Is Taker holding two glasses of whiskey in one enormous hand?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fatherofmustard posted:

hell yeah I want to see Naomi with the glowing belt again too

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Writer Cath posted:

A show with iron man matches would be too workrate. The idea is to have as many people as possible and no one gets any significant screen time. If you want a 40 min match you better be feuding with HHH.

That’s why wwe hires 200 people a month. Hell they got 2 more luchadors and Rey coming despite already having 4 luchadors

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

jesus WEP posted:

hell yeah I want to see Naomi with the glowing belt again too

And I want a Triple Tails 2.0 with Asuka / Shirai / Sane, but that's not happening either.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

putting all the people of the same race in a stable is really good as long as they know each other

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I love how whenever literally anyone at the company from writers to producers to the Large Canine himself defend the Reign of Reigns they always use the exact same terms, phrases, and justifications. Almost as if they all are just parroting a single source and know that offering any other reason is pointless
:thunk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DeepDickPizza posted:

Is Taker holding two glasses of whiskey in one enormous hand?

Flair appears to be asking himself the very same question!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I love how whenever literally anyone at the company from writers to producers to the Large Canine himself defend the Reign of Reigns they always use the exact same terms, phrases, and justifications. Almost as if they all are just parroting a single source and know that offering any other reason is pointless
:thunk:

Roman also has the extremely reasonable, if not particularly likable, argument of: "Yeah, I'll keep doing whatever they want me to, popular or not, because I get paid a lot of money to be 'the guy' "

• Locked thread