Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancer
May 23, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Let me make it clear. Dancer jailed his target. Didn't block them. And it was for day phase.

Yes, I jailed them, as mentioned before (in direct reaction to you bringing up your jailer ability). And it was for both day+night phase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

No it doesn't. It was my action and I received no notifications. Are you an sk

Like, this is pinging me hard. How did you claim I used your action before I ever did? Did you just read into the flavor text, and you were then then so super-confident in both a) what it is and b) exactly how it works (you seem certain it's day-phase only) ?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dancer posted:

Well, it is. I was notified that E+ was jailed for the rest of the day + the upcoming night. I'm fairly confident that if I roll watch or track, those effects will also apply for the following night (because they're even more garbage during the day phase than a jail action, which is already pretty garbage)

I distinctly remember you saying I jailed someone before I ever revealed it.

Also: No I'm not an sk.

Seeing as you just boned me good as a 3p, I'm wary. But I see how you can think I got notified. It's just my.move name and everything so I was like wtf lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dancer posted:

Like, this is pinging me hard. How did you claim I used your action before I ever did? Did you just read into the flavor text, and you were then then so super-confident in both a) what it is and b) exactly how it works (you seem certain it's day-phase only) ?

Yeah you swallowed him lol that's my mechanism. I should have swallowed e+ again I think. My mistake. Doesnt matter now. I'm dying.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Yeah you swallowed him lol that's my mechanism.

OK lol that makes sense.

Speaking of, I've waited today as long as I can bear to wait.

##Metronome

(untargetted action, everyone is free to continue saying w/e they want)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
AA, does your Swallow ability allow you to clone abilities?! If you do I highly suggest using it on me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oooooh excitement

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
OOOooooooy Roulette!

BEAAAATRIIIIIIICEE~~~

OOohoooooooohohooooooooooooohh...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

AA, does your Swallow ability allow you to clone abilities?! If you do I highly suggest using it on me.

Lol I wish. It's a jail

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lol I wish. It's a jail

Sal is asking kindly for the jail cell tonight cause they're claiming town watcher or tracker.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Lol I wish. It's a jail

Booo. I was hoping it was an ability copy :(

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Dancer disappears from view.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

Sal is asking kindly for the jail cell tonight cause they're claiming town watcher or tracker.

Jail would be useless for them. Other than just keeping them alive

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Yami Fenrir posted:

Dancer disappears from view.

Looks like we have an actual hider lol.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Lol. IP who are your scumbros?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So, emm, at first I wasn't going to ask for it because I didn't want us to put all eggs in one easily NK'd basket, but at this point I'm safe for at least one night.

##evolve Dancer

I believe I can do useful things for the town.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##evolve dancer

AA on the chance you aren't fine I think this is the safer play

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I feel like I'm waffeling but here is the thing:

AA could die from poison tonight
Dancer evolves and is NK'd

I feel like at least on the chance that AA survives the night, we don't lose two town. Does that make sense? So I think at this point Evolving AA, even if he dies, is the way to go. Thats my final answer.

##evolve AA

I didn't think about this at first then when I was reading back your post and my response I was thinking "Well poo poo if I something happens to me, AA AND Dancer could both die tonight which would suck for town.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SalTheBard posted:

Lol. IP who are your scumbros?

This is oddly hostile and out of nowhere given the recent posts I've been catching up on having nothing to do with me.

Anyways, hi hello I'm just gonna make a quick post because you've all made up your minds since I got to teach myself the lesson of "don't phone post when you're in a hurry"

Someone mentioned that I should have been questioning alternate reasons for Sal's read on me as a defense and that's basically what I was trying to do. Sal wouldn't say whether he tracked or watched me, but AA kept saying that Sal had tracked me, which is what I ended up tunneling on in my rush when I should have just waited until I could look the whole thing over like I normally do. Because if Sal tracked me then that would mean that he wouldn't have seen anyone else that could have visited me, and I sort of downward spiraled from there because I thought their posting was too coordinated for some reason.

Anyway, good luck y'all! I'm gonna enjoy my deadness and play a bunch of spidercop.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

I feel like I'm waffeling but here is the thing:

AA could die from poison tonight
Dancer evolves and is NK'd

I feel like at least on the chance that AA survives the night, we don't lose two town. Does that make sense? So I think at this point Evolving AA, even if he dies, is the way to go. Thats my final answer.

##evolve AA

I didn't think about this at first then when I was reading back your post and my response I was thinking "Well poo poo if I something happens to me, AA AND Dancer could both die tonight which would suck for town.

Eh evolve dancer

##evolve dancer

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll jail who I think is scum and black out like a good pokemon

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote IP

Because of Sal's claim.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Also ##Evolve AA

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

##evolve Dancer

Now that the important stuff is out of the way, I just want to ask a single question.

Why the hell aren't we addressing the weird-as-gently caress attempted turbo on DB?

Seriously, look at that. If you don't think most of scum is in that list, lol.

And if there was such a push on DB then, why isn't there one now? E+ is the only one with a vote on him, and I don't see him as scum.

IcePhoenix posted:

This is oddly hostile and out of nowhere given the recent posts I've been catching up on having nothing to do with me.

That's a pretty normal thing for Sal's town game. Weird, I know.

Let's not ignore one last thing though: has imgay had a single worthwhile content vote?

We're all ignoring him pretty hard, and haven't really responded to anything he's said/cased him at all. He's doing a perfect job flying under the radar by being incomprehensible and no-content posting to the point that nobody else wants to engage. It's extremely solid scum play if you've managed to get everyone to basically forget you in plain sight.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

And since we're only at 5/9 and not near hammer, and I am inclined to believe that Hal is town, and following that believe his result:

##vote IP

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

SolusLunes posted:

Let's not ignore one last thing though: has imgay had a single worthwhile content vote?

content post, I mean. Though I guess the first writing makes a point that I want to make too.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Please have faith that I wouldn't suggest evolving AA if I thought this would be an issue. If anyone has any sort of protection ability it would be awesome to have you use it on me tonight.

Actually, why do you think the poison won't be an issue? Do you have a way to cure that?

Why would you have that instead of just your claimed tracker/watcher?

I really want to know the answer to that before I get on the IP lunch train.

##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

And since we're only at 5/9 and not near hammer, and I am inclined to believe that Hal is town, and following that believe his result:

##vote IP

Surely you mean Sal?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

Surely you mean Sal?

goddamnit yes I did

unfree everyone with similar names, eg. hal/sal, IP/IS

Dancer
May 23, 2011
DB absolutely still is on my shitlist. But it loses importance in the face of Sal's claimed result.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

IcePhoenix posted:

Anyways, hi hello I'm just gonna make a quick post because you've all made up your minds since I got to teach myself the lesson of "don't phone post when you're in a hurry"

Someone mentioned that I should have been questioning alternate reasons for Sal's read on me as a defense and that's basically what I was trying to do. Sal wouldn't say whether he tracked or watched me, but AA kept saying that Sal had tracked me, which is what I ended up tunneling on in my rush when I should have just waited until I could look the whole thing over like I normally do. Because if Sal tracked me then that would mean that he wouldn't have seen anyone else that could have visited me, and I sort of downward spiraled from there because I thought their posting was too coordinated for some reason.

Anyway, good luck y'all! I'm gonna enjoy my deadness and play a bunch of spidercop.

I watched AA. AA said tracked, who knows why he said that. So is your defense that you DIDN'T visit AA and that someone manipulated like via bus driving or something like that?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Also, earlier today I thought hey, let's let this play out before demanding a claim, but now the time has come.

IP, what did you do last night, if not poison AA?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

I watched AA. AA said tracked, who knows why he said that. So is your defense that you DIDN'T visit AA and that someone manipulated like via bus driving or something like that?

Even if someone bus drives, Isn't the end result that AA visited by IP and AA was poisoned? You can't have someone misrepresent an action in night phase right?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SolusLunes posted:

Actually, why do you think the poison won't be an issue? Do you have a way to cure that?

Why would you have that instead of just your claimed tracker/watcher?

I really want to know the answer to that before I get on the IP lunch train.

##unvote

I will address this post on D3 assuming I'm still alive. My first post will probably be a full claim.

Also thank you for pointing out that weird rush on DB, for some reason I had totally forgotten about that in all the voting drama yesterday and I think it would be a good place to start sussing out the scum team.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

Even if someone bus drives, Isn't the end result that AA visited by IP and AA was poisoned? You can't have someone misrepresent an action in night phase right?

Right I get that. What I'm assuming IP's defense is "I went to poison someone else, I got bus driven into AA, Sal didn't see who Bus Drove me. Please don't cuddle me I'm town."

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm apologize for sounding hostile it was not my intent.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Even that doesn't work for him since you would have seen the busdriver too since that usually counts as a visit

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Slamburger posted:

Even that doesn't work for him since you would have seen the busdriver too since that usually counts as a visit

Oh yeah thats an excellent point!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
There's no way ip isnt a poisoner who visited unless scum have a ninja poisoner lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I know its the weekend, but I'd like to hear from Humalong. How do you feel about E+ and the IP/Sal situation? Have any of your reads changed on GGN, Toal, IS? How do you feel about the failed DB lynch?

• Locked thread