Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
haha get wrecked coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i was gonna spend time making a funny hell in a cell thread but it wasn't worth it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
booker t is the only person i want to hear on this panel

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
wrong thred

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/1041458654971682817

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Saint Freak posted:

Why are there people with hardhats but also sandals

thats me i value comfort over all

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I like how hes now back to basically being a comedy jobber

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Road Dogg's not the only one doing this
https://twitter.com/Goldust/status/1041478022866653184

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

“the audience to our story hates it, these stupid people!!”

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So who takes the title from Becky, assuming its not Charlotte? Becky's already decimated the heel side of the division. The only two people I can think of that have a shot of taking the title from her is Asuka (they've been keeping them separate, although that may just be inadvertent), or Shayna Baszler if she ends up being called up to Smackdown.

I would say Nikki Cross, but its more likely she ends up in the same boat as the rest of her Sanity members, or on RAW.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

DarkstarIV posted:

So who takes the title from Becky, assuming its not Charlotte? Becky's already decimated the heel side of the division. The only two people I can think of that have a shot of taking the title from her is Asuka (they've been keeping them separate, although that may just be inadvertent), or Shayna Baszler if she ends up being called up to Smackdown.

I would say Nikki Cross, but its more likely she ends up in the same boat as the rest of her Sanity members, or on RAW.

Shayna is probably going to Raw, and there's no way they're going to rocket push Nikki Cross to the title.

They're probably going to have Charlotte win it back at Evolution.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Can you believe how many smarks have been ruining shows lately cheering for Becky? It was like the entire audience didn't understand basic storytelling, and not that our story was poo poo.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

fatherofmustard posted:

Shayna is probably going to Raw, and there's no way they're going to rocket push Nikki Cross to the title.

They're probably going to have Charlotte win it back at Evolution.

I don't think they'll have Charlotte win it back if they are going to be doing champion vs champion stuff again this year at Survivor Series. WWE isn't going to blow their load on Charlotte vs Ronda this early on. And Ronda isn't being handed her first defeat before Wrestlemania next year.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

DarkstarIV posted:

I don't think they'll have Charlotte win it back if they are going to be doing champion vs champion stuff again this year at Survivor Series. WWE isn't going to blow their load on Charlotte vs Ronda this early on. And Ronda isn't being handed her first defeat before Wrestlemania next year.

We don't know if they're doing champ vs champ.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

fatherofmustard posted:

We don't know if they're doing champ vs champ.

That's why I said IF they are doing champ vs champ again this year. Which they probably will do. All of the pieces are in place for the most part.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Soul Glo posted:

i went to begrudgingly reup my network sub since there's nothing to do on sunday nights anyway and found that it doesn't actually expire til tomorrow so i am watching to and without having to pay a $10 i expected to so :toot:

let's be disappointed together, my fellow goons

make a new email and get unlimited free trials. they don't record your cc#

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Son of Man posted:

make a new email and get unlimited free trials. they don't record your cc#

Yeah, I'm cancelling after this and resubbing with a different email.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

DarkstarIV posted:

That's why I said IF they are doing champ vs champ again this year. Which they probably will do. All of the pieces are in place for the most part.

I really hope they don't. I hate the "brand warfare" stuff they've done the past two years

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Why does Ronda have a Gozer gimmick?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sono posted:

Why does Ronda have a Gozer gimmick?

BECAUSE THE TRAVELER HAS COME

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

DarkstarIV posted:

Just having Becky/Asuka do badass faces against one another could be so much fun.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
:lol:

Just :lol:

That was turribbal. Brie gonna leave Daniel. Daniel gonna be buried as worthless.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Just having Becky/Asuka do badass faces against one another could be so much fun.

I can see Becky/Asuka happening at Wrestlemania, to be honest. It'll give Becky her long reign that fans have clamored for (nearly 6 months as champ), and give WWE their "Wrestlemania Moment" if Asuka ends an "invincible" Becky Lynch.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
wrong thread

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
with it still going on i can safely say braun/roman HIAC is the dumbest match of 2018

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Congrats to forum favorite Damien Sandow on no longer having the most embarrassing MITB cash in

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
show started good, last half was v bad imo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahahahahahahahaahaahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
who locked the ppv thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

So they laid down for 8 minutes and then brock comes out and f5s them and there is no way the match could continue and

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
Jesus Christ, WWE. How do you turn the car around from Almost Good City to Shitsville?

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

you smarks don't understand storytelling

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Brock got paid because they couldn't commit to a finish

Once again he's the smartest man in the room

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wow. I have never had more :lol: during a PPV. Wow.

That was the cash in, huh. Way to end a HELL IN THE CELL match on a loving DQ/No Contest. Wow. What's the plan for this one Vince/Road Dogg? Should I wait and see?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

with it still going on i can safely say braun/roman HIAC is the dumbest match of 2018

They loving ended a cell match with a no contest

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
instead of watching the rest of the match i changed my sheets after roman slammed into the steps at a jogging pace, i used my amazonTM company discount(C) to buy some rad purple sheets (woo 10% off)

based on how the gdt is locked i assume i made the correct choice

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
what the actual gently caress is the start of this Mick Foley doc

it's literally starting with the chick from Nakamura's entrance PLAYING NAKAMURA'S THEME SONG. :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Legit one of the worst booked endings to a PPV/worst booked matches I can remember from WWE in years, if not ever. Holy poo poo.

• Locked thread