Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Why did they make Chade Elliott's a fleshlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

maffew buildings posted:

NASCAR wants him to be pleasing to as many fans as possible.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

maffew buildings posted:

this is exactly what I was going to post

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Ungratek posted:

this is exactly what I was going to post

trap sprung you gross man

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

CBJSprague24 posted:

If you're still playing Fantasy, two observations:
1) The format changed so that you must pick two Chase (gently caress "Playoff") drivers each week to go along with two (not three) non-Chase drivers.
2) The starts appear to be unlimited now, which I wish I'd have known originally because I'd have used up the 3 starts I had for Kyle, Harvick, MTJ, Larson, etc. I was saving for the Chase as was my strategy for the Yahoo game. (Or, maybe I could've just read the rules going in because then I probably would've known this.)

Yeah I had the same issue. I did see that pop-up explaining that chase starts would be unlimited so I used up as many good drivers as I could but, like you, I was also stockpiling for the chase. Yeah I guess read the rules to win but also kind of a dumb format.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They definitely should have made that clearer at the start of the season, even after seeing the pop up and starting everyone I still had 2 starts left for most of the contenders.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

big nipples big life posted:

They definitely should have made that clearer at the start of the season, even after seeing the pop up and starting everyone I still had 2 starts left for most of the contenders.

I had three each, which would have ensured that, at minimum, I would have been able to run one of the 4, 18, or 78 in each of the remaining non-plate races (Talladega is a coin flip).

e- When they announced them, I assumed they'd be night races, so forgive me for asking WHO IS THE DUMBSHIT THAT MADE THE NXS AND CUP RACES DAY RACES AT LVMS IN SEPTEMBER? It's going to be 100 each day. :psyboom:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Sep 15, 2018

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Truck racing is the best racing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

They didn't even get to the line!!! That's what, 4 cautions the last 15 laps including restarts?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

That was fun as heck, good winner. Sucks for Moffett though

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ryan Newman is leaving RCR. Who gets the 13 car next year?

That's not momentary dyslexia on the number, either.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Ryan Newman is leaving RCR. Who gets the 13 car next year?

That's not momentary dyslexia on the number, either.

Really think Dillon stays there and Hemric or someone ends up at RCR

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Watermelons

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Goddamn Kyle has aged like, a lot getting past 30

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I just want people who aren't in the playoffs to win here out man

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

:flashfap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Get loose, Jeff Gordon.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

We need one more yellow...YES!!! NUMBER 11! IT'S JIMMIE TIME!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

uhhhh this is a good race

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Oh man good thing Ricky wrecked, that was a bad restart for the 48, getting another chance

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

oh look a contrived GWC

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Good, Blaney needs another shot at that restart.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

oh look another contrived GWC

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Well 8th isn't bad for Suarez. I had to leave after thr debris caution, guess there was another like five yellows?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

maffew buildings posted:

Well 8th isn't bad for Suarez. I had to leave after thr debris caution, guess there was another like five yellows?

And a red flag.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Note to self:

https://twitter.com/MattWeaverAW/status/1041752770863280128

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Sweeeet!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/A_S12/status/1042044152811347969

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Alonso hasn't burned any bridges with Honda, they just don't want to employ him while he's a Toyota driver. For that reason I think he'd actively avoid a Toyota ride in NASCAR. It's unlikely he'll continue in WEC after Le Mans next year, at which point the problem solves itself. There's no reason to double down with them if it causes problems with Honda. Also, Zak Brown has ties to Hendrick, and Alonso seems to be doing something with Johnson.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
I like the logic there. IndyCar too slow? NASCAR!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 18 days!)

GraspingAtStraws.biz

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Brian France plead not guilty to his DUI charge.

Peanut President posted:

GraspingAtStraws.biz

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Katherine Legge will run NXS Richmond for JD Motorsports. :getin:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

CBJSprague24 posted:

Katherine Legge will run NXS Richmond for JD Motorsports. :getin:

Good to see her get some attention. She's been having an amazing season in IMSA.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dang Ol' Junyer says exactly what you thinks he would about the car emojis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Jmc-h0bTY

:golfclap:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Newman to the 6 on a three year deal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The first episode of Glory Road on NBCSN was Ray Evernham and Gordon talking about Blacker, the car the 24 team used to school the field from 95-99. I didn't remember it was Chromalusion from the '98 Winston where they ran out of gas coming to the white flag, which is the body hung on it today. I remember as a kid finding out at the Hendrick shop the next week it was the backup for the 600.

There's a great story in the episode where Evernham was convinced he could create a fake "Blacker" and Gordon wouldn't know the difference, so he and Chad Knaus put in an excruciating attention to detail to fool him and failed spectacularly.

big nipples big life posted:

Newman to the 6 on a three year deal.

This makes sense and will be one of those "driver helps the team or team drags the driver down" deals like Rudd/Woods, Labonte/Petty.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

19 went to the back :( this will still be the night the 19 wins, just a little less of a sure thing

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jeffrey Earnhardt is a god drat menace and shouldn't be allowed on the track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Kyle owns