Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

https://mangadex.org/chapter/448745/1

Lousy loving cheating cop woman-hating bastard cop, I hate that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

gently caress that cop, hope Cosmo dismantles him something fierce :argh:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cosmo's a plucky underdog here, and i hope he beats the pig to death.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Cos has this in the bag.

He was acting like a striker so that the cheater girl could make the wrong analysis about him. Now he can switch back to grappling and take that bastard cop by surprise!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Begemot posted:

Cos has this in the bag.

He was acting like a striker so that the cheater girl could make the wrong analysis about him. Now he can switch back to grappling and take that bastard cop by surprise!

That's probably it actually.

I hope he kills the cop

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I do wonder if Cosmo can win before Akoya starts fighting for real.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, dang. this plan could never succeed because akoya doesn't give a poo poo about anyone but himself.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

new chapterrrr

edit: oh no this is not gonna end well because that cop is a murderous psycho and is not gonna stand down if told to

Bushmeister fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Sep 16, 2018

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I hope Cosmo kills the cop and doesn't accidentally befriend him like he did with the Dudmeister.

Also, what's Zetton? My mind immediately goes to Disgaea but I doubt that that's it.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

kazzy's machinations were so complex he made a fake bet in round 1 to get the penasonic CEO on board with his master plan to save cosmo in round 2. what an absolute chessmaster

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Bushmeister posted:

edit: oh no this is not gonna end well because that cop is a murderous psycho and is not gonna stand down if told to

Yeah the lovely cop has already proven that he doesn't give a poo poo about his CEO's opinion when it doesn't help him justice murder people so if she tells him to stand down he's gonna go "i guess you are worthless to me" and keep going without her.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Do not take him off his leash. Someone get that poor little boy out of that arena, he's in there with a mad dog.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah the plan ain't gonna work because

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

RareAcumen posted:

Also, what's Zetton? My mind immediately goes to Disgaea but I doubt that that's it.

The last boss from the original Ultraman TV series

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

I hope Cosmo kills the cop and doesn't accidentally befriend him like he did with the Dudmeister.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

The last boss from the original Ultraman TV series

Oh, Ultraman, I am extremely not familiar with that so no wonder.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

He explained the reference when he brought it up

shame on u

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah I wasn't really familiar either but I Google'd it and it turns out Naoya was being literal.

quote:

Ultraman and Zetton battle but Zetton easily withstands each of his attacks until Ultraman falls, his Color Timer was damaged by Zetton after absorbing and turning the Specium Ray right back at Ultraman. Ultraman falls unconscious and, left prone on Earth's surface, faces the prospect of dying without direct stellar radiation to revive him. Zetton proceeds to set fire to the Science Patrol Headquarters. However, Doctor Iwamoto presents a newly-developed anti-gravity missile. Science Patrol member Daisuke Arashi shoots the weapon at Zetton and succeeds in destroying it.

The superhuman Ultraman loses but a human defeats Zetton with a human invention.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

JosephWongKS posted:

Yeah the plan ain't gonna work because

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's kind of funny, because since they've completely misread the relationship between the CEO and the fighter their plan won't work. Good luck Cosmo, I hope you end it now so Akoya doesn't go into murder mode.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 16, 2018

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
:stare: :suspense: :stwoon: :randstare: :staredog:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe that we've been seeing diet Ohma this whole time. Weird that it seems that he was giving Niko trouble back in the past. If that was him and not some random harem protagonist.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/449770/1

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i want cosmo to win because

but ohma's third fight would be a lot more interesting if he loses

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's worse than I imagined it would be.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like how even now, she is making excuses for him. this is his true self, it was always his true self, and all the justice talk was only ever an excuse to murder people because he likes to murder.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

:ohdear: this fucker is only second to Meguro on the disgusting scale

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

tfw you're worse than the fighter nicknamed the genocider

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think cosmos is shaking cause he's lost a lot of blood

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

I think cosmos is shaking cause he's lost a lot of blood

He's shaking because this is his Gohan vs Cell fight.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Adam Dudley better save the day

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

You fools, Cosmo is shaking because he's excited to fight such a strong enemy. He's gonna win and then get replaced in the next round because he's missing a chunk of leg.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

yeah even if he wins i don't really see him being able to continue

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Well, maybe this is where Cos learns to a true warrior like Jun. Murder doctor will then replace the missing chunks of his body with wood or something.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Adam Dudley's concern for Cosmo is so moe it hurts.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Dudley would have won already.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

Dudley would have won already.

not an emptyquote.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I think the substitute fighters rule is really to allow these next fights to get brutal and still be able to proceed. I feel some pyrrhic victories ahead of us folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I wanna see jun get completely mauled backstage and get subbed out only for the replacement be jun again except in a tie dye shirt with different mannerisms, mick foley style.