Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby
I don't think that one is too surprising, aren't they stuck in their Lucha Underground contracts until 6 months after the last episode? That would probably put it pretty close to the end of 2019.

E: maybe LU s4 only has 22 episodes? So I may be off there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

They could be on the 7 season contract that the AAA talent originally signed, but I believe they are now letting people out of the agreements so who knows?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Aren't they appearing on MLW and Impact TV anyway?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'll post full spoilers later (when they are all done), but Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane (c) for the NXT Women's Championship was set for WWE Evolution.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Big implications during the tapings

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1042946115002347520

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I honestly can't tell if this is a parody tweet or not

e:

Scoop #44: Nikki whispers something into his ear, Black is PISSED, he runs to the back

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Sep 21, 2018

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Nikki Cross is the log lady now

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

R-Truth is a shoo-in.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Pete Dunn takes the pinfall in the Dunn/Cole/Ricochet match. Rest in Piss WWE UK

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Because Ricochet steals the win from Dunne almost pinning Cole.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Did Nikki tell Black that something happened to his cat?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

TV Zombie posted:

Did Nikki tell Black that something happened to his cat?

She told him Creative has nothing for him.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

Nikki Cross is the log lady now

When I see Nikki Cross, solid wood isn't far behind.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

i thought the full spoilers were getting posted

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Here they are:

- NXT general manager William Regal comes out to address the ongoing investigation on who attacked Aleister Black, and this brings Adam Cole out. Cole wants his rematch against Ricochet for the NXT North American Championship, but Regal won’t give it to him right away, since Ricochet is coming off the Pete Dunne match from this week’s show.

- So instead, it’ll be Adam Cole vs. Pete Dunne vs. Ricochet in “two weeks” with the NXT North American Championship on the line!

- We’re also informed that Undisputed ERA (Kyle O’Reilly & Roderick Strong) vs. War Raiders (Hanson & Ray Rowe) will take place with the NXT Tag Team Championship on the line in “three weeks”

- Lars Sullivan over Vordell Walker (billed here as Victor Orchant) by disqualification when EC3 runs in and attacks him.

- The Mighty (Nick Miller & Shane Thorne) over Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

- Kairi Sane over Vanessa Borne.

- Post-match, Shayna Baszler comes down to demand her NXT Women’s Championship rematch, and Kairi gives it to her... at WWE Evolution!

- Tommaso Ciampa over Otis Dozovic.

- Lacey Evans over Candice LeRae.

- Forgotten Sons (Jaxson Ryker, Steve Cutler, & Wesley Blake) over Kirsh, Mixon, & Rise (one of whom was mid-Atlantic indie regular Rayo).

- Johnny Gargano over Tony Nese.

- Lars Sullivan over EC3.

- Tommaso Ciampa come out and cuts a promo about how he’s the greatest and Velveteen Dream has been trying to get his attention. VD comes out and says Ciampa is amusing but the NXT Championship shouldn’t be hidden behind an angry bald man.

- Nikki Cross interrupts, claiming she knows a secret and taunting both men a bit before leaving.

- Keith Lee over Kona Reeves.

- War Raiders (Hanson & Ray Rowe) over Undisputed ERA (Kyle O’Reilly & Roderick Strong) (c) by disqualifiation when Bobby Fish attacks with a steel chair! (NXT Tag Team Championship)

- Shayna Baszler over Britt Baker(!) by stoppage, and Baszler continues attacking her after the bell.

- Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan over Rocky & Tian Bing.

- Bianca Belair vs. Nikki Cross goes to a no contest after the lights go out mid-match.

- When they come back up, Aleister Black is seated in the ring, Nikki whispers something to him, and he storms out and to the back, furious.

- Ricochet (c) over Adam Cole and Pete Dunne to retain the NXT North American Championship.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
You missed a segment:

quote:

Jeremy Borash selected the loudest and rowdiest fan and gave them a signed Undisputed Era Shirt.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Dream vs Ciampa, oh baby!

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Is Bobby Fish cleared now?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

fatherofmustard posted:

Is Bobby Fish cleared now?

Yes. Him returning shockingly early was always the plan.

Kayfabed the media that he was going to return in December. December was the original return date he was given. But rehabbed like crazy and started DDP Yoga.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
thanks but I'm gonna need future full sail spoilers done in the preferred Scoop #x format

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nikki told him that his balls looked like Waluigi now.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
...War Games is gonna be Dunne, Ricochet and War Raiders vs TUE, isn't it? With the semi-traditional 4-on-4 format.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I was picked as the rowdiest fan 15 years ago by Borash and got to meet NWA champion Ron The Truth Killings, Raven, and CM Punk

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

try the new taco place posted:

I was picked as the rowdiest fan 15 years ago by Borash and got to meet NWA champion Ron The Truth Killings, Raven, and CM Punk

hell yeah

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Gaz-L posted:

...War Games is gonna be Dunne, Ricochet and War Raiders vs TUE, isn't it? With the semi-traditional 4-on-4 format.
Given that Ricochet apparently stole a pin from Dunne (in a face way, I’m sure) the BSS / WR+Ric / TUE war games seems more likely

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
I wish NXT had the balls to run intergender matches because I'm way more excited about the prospect of Black/Cross than whatever the inevitable match is actually gonna end up being.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Sugar Blaster posted:

I wish NXT had the balls to run intergender matches because I'm way more excited about the prospect of Black/Cross than whatever the inevitable match is actually gonna end up being.

Candice and Ciampa would also probably be a better choice than DIY EXPLODES PT 14 at the next show.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Gaz-L posted:

Candice and Ciampa would also probably be a better choice than DIY EXPLODES PT 14 at the next show.

NO, I still can't get enough of Johnny Gargano pondering how he got so violent!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

divest from the 'how am i so violent' meme

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Super No Vacancy posted:

divest from the 'how am i so violent' meme

[you, looking at your hands after typing this post] how did I get so violent

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

[me, looking at my hands, in a chocolate factory]

how did I get so violet?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
[me, looking at myself, a sheep, in the mirror]

how did I get so violin?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

try the new taco place posted:

At least you got to meet R-Truth so it's not a total loss

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

[me, looking at my hands, in a chocolate factory]

how did I get so violet?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

[me, looking at my hands after getting away with murder]

how did I get so viola?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

The Berzerker posted:

[me, looking at my hands after getting away with murder]

how did I get so viola?

I like it

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
[me, looking at the rabbit I pulled from a hat]

how did I get so voila?

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

[Saruman collapses at the foot of tree] How did I get so vile, ent?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me looking at what you've said on here.

To hell with that crapola!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH TV

Dark matches:
Shane Taylor defeats Cheeseburger
Jonathan Gresham defeats Beer City Bruiser

Honor Club exclusive:
Nick Aldis defeats Christopher Daniels

Luchasaurus defeats Hyperstreak
Kenny King defeats Chase Owens
Shane Taylor vs Flip Gordon doesn't happen after Taylor, Bully Ray and Silas Young attack Flip. Nobody helps Flip during the beatdown despite them openly challenging the locker room to
Briscoes retain tag titles over Coast 2 Coast
Jeff Cobb defeats Punishment Martinez to win the TV title
Tenille Dashwood in a sling, talks about having an autoimmune disease, a skin condition, and a shoulder injury she's had for a while that got aggravated and she's now having surgery to repair
Marty Scurll defeats Chris Sabin
Brandi Rhodes defeats Heather Monroe
Hangman Page defeats Scorpio Sky
Taylor defeats Eli Isom. Post-match Cheeseburger and Flip with a chair make the save
Jay Lethal and Gresham defeat Jushin Liger and KUSHIDA
Cody retains the NWA title over Willie Mack
Young Bucks defeat the Addiction, Best Friends, and SANADA+EVIL
Bucks, Cody and Page talk to fans about their future, tease All In 2, and say if ROH comes back to Vegas, there'd better be no empty seats