Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

snaeksikn posted:

About the only breaking even for Richmond is Riewoldt. Everyone else having a shocker
Our lovely kicking aside, this game was lost in defense. It’s stunning how easily Cox and de Goey are getting marks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

snoremac posted:

Our lovely kicking aside, this game was lost in defense. It’s stunning how easily Cox and de Goey are getting marks.

Astbury coming in ill and Rance being held accountable have made a big difference

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

snoremac posted:

Yeah Richmond are a complete rabble down back. Weird how all week the commentators have been saying that Grimes is the perfect match up for De Goey, but it took until halfway through the 3rd for Hardwick to realise that

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

snaeksikn posted:

About the only breaking even for Richmond is Riewoldt. Everyone else having a shocker

Castagna is quietly having a great game imho

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

snaeksikn posted:

Yeah Richmond are a complete rabble down back. Weird how all week the commentators have been saying that Grimes is the perfect match up for De Goey, but it took until halfway through the 3rd for Hardwick to realise that
I buy into the theory that we got good mostly because Hardwick decided to defer to the assistant coaches more often with his career on the line.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I can feel the colliwobbles coming on

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

sweat eddie sweat

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

First inside 50 lol

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

A few empty seats in the crowd...

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!

Solemn Sloth posted:

I can feel the colliwobbles coming on

That's next week

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Letting the opposing ruckman rove his own tap and run into an open goal is amazingly bad

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I am not watching the rest of this.

Collingwood 2018!!!!

alr
May 14, 2009
It's a very weird feeling that not only are Melbourne a chance to go all the way but that I am now going to be cheering for them

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

What a surprise that Richmond gets found out when they lose their home ground advantage

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I really wish Collingwood had sacked Buckley last year

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

yesterday I finished metal gear solid 4 and despite the dumb plot the ending where Snake shoots himself put a lump in my throat. Everything that follows from that point is Richmond tonight for me, emotionally. As in what the gently caress, who let this happen, this makes no sense, you HAD it.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Rances first effective tackle for the game and its on a teammate

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Solemn Sloth posted:

Made my night

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Solemn Sloth posted:

OK I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought that

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Suck a gently caress Richmond

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Fuckin lol

Unless Collingwood actually win the flag

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

honestly the annoying thing is Richmond’s success rubbing away years and years of hardened pessimism — that went WAY beyond the grand final win and lasted until they overtook WC this year and broke away — which made me to fully believe this would be a cakewalk win tonifht, what

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Well there you go

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

what I mean is I’ve never been so sure of a win and they didn’t win

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
I'm not sure this is optimal

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
we will finally know who's better in the gawn v grundy debate

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

lol Richmond's VFL team went out in straight sets too

And they faced absolutely zero injury adversity through the year

Yessss

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
That "Cooooollingwooooood!" chant gives me loving PTSD flashbacks to 2010.

:suicide:

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

strap on revenge posted:

we will finally know who's better in the gawn v grundy debate

Lycett?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Good. This is good.

Hope they lose next week, but won't be devastated if they win because I'm OK with nice things happening to Trav Varcoe, Mason Cox and Jeremy Howe.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Scott Morrison’s team got fuckin thumped in the NRL too

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Eddie McGuire’s discoloured teeth beaming at you a million times in HD.

Richmond’s loss is your loss also.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
Dees better loving get up tomorrow otherwise I'm going to have a lot of trouble giving a poo poo next week

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

The Deadly Hume posted:

Dees better loving get up tomorrow otherwise I'm going to have a lot of trouble giving a poo poo next week
:same:

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009

Windmill Hut posted:

lol Richmond's VFL team went out in straight sets too

And they faced absolutely zero injury adversity through the year

Yessss

This is probably the best part, a team that has faced zero adversity this year got ruined and Rance got destroyed. Best case scenario.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Oh wow.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

glasnost toyboy posted:

This is probably the best part, a team that has faced zero adversity this year got ruined and Rance got destroyed. Best case scenario.

Oh they faced adversity with Martin coming in injured. Other than that, it's a very short list of setbacks this season.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

snoremac posted:

Eddie McGuire’s discoloured teeth beaming at you a million times in HD.

jokes on you, I watched on channel 7

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Checked out the “right in front of me” guy again. Still a classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Both Matthew Nicholls and Ray Chamberlain are umpiring tomorrow which explains why the umpiring tonight was pretty good :negative: