Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Robert Analog posted:

He was the one that rapped nonstop about how he used to sell drugs

Pusha T managed to craft an entirely inconsequential career with the exact same gimmick.

Luckily for him, “who the hell is Pusha T?” is a question that even the law is asking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

SBJ posted:

Pusha T managed to craft an entirely inconsequential career with the exact same gimmick.

Luckily for him, “who the hell is Pusha T?” is a question that even the law is asking

Lol thanks for the hot take monkeu jr

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

alansmithee posted:

I'll have to give it more time later but honestly Lupe's album kinda disappointing. I was afraid when I saw all the features but dude seriously has some of the worst hooks in history. All the generic r&b singing lady hooks make everything sound cheap and dated. Which sucks because the songs around those lameass hooks and intros are generally really good to great. Like I just start getting lasers flashbacks on some of the songs and that is not a good thing.

Again, it's not a bad album, and in many ways is really good. And maybe it'll grow on me a bit but initial impressions are that it's a step back from Tetsuo & Youth.

I thought the hook on WAV is one of my favourite hooks of the year.

SBJ posted:

Lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SBJ posted:

Where did you copy paste this from

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Kingdom is also an amazing track. Goddamn, this Lupe album does not disappoint.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

He forgot to log into his Monkeu account

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
lol

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

RBX posted:

Like god drat, lmao if this is it

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
*Checks post history. Confirmed.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
A great Lupe album and a monkeu self-own all in the same day? Too good to be true.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Harminoff posted:

*Checks post history. Confirmed.

goddamn this is a fact

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
what a loving dweeb lmao

in other, cooler news, curren$y x gibbs x alchemist project https://2dopeboyz.com/2018/09/21/currensy-freddie-gibbs-fetti-update/

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

goddamn this is a fact

It was a mistake looking at the post history.

:stare:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

RBX posted:

Oh my loving god ahahahahahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

pro-kids-in-cages on one account, pro-australian rap on the other account. pro-drake on both accounts.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I’m not monkeu’s alt, but he’s a mate of mine. I was wondering why he kept getting probated in a rap thread. I was wondering who would be that much of a loser as to report words on the internet that they felt were too mean to their preferred rap man.

I envisioned in my head just a fat wigga who idolised bad rappers like Pusha T because he was pushing the boundaries of what someone who relies on an inhaler could achieve, but then I was corrected. There’s actually more than 1 of these sad individuals in this rap thread.

Btw, he’s not gonna like this, but monkeu is actually white, like most of you. I’m not however.

90s Shoes
Jan 30, 2014
one of the most hilarious posts on the internet ever

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Lmao at you losers. I’m sorry that my rap sheet was too real for you. No wonder y’all can’t handle Drake :slick:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

SBJ posted:

I’m not monkeu’s alt, but he’s a mate of mine. I was wondering why he kept getting probated in a rap thread. I was wondering who would be that much of a loser as to report words on the internet that they felt were too mean to their preferred rap man.

I envisioned in my head just a fat wigga who idolised bad rappers like Pusha T because he was pushing the boundaries of what someone who relies on an inhaler could achieve, but then I was corrected. There’s actually more than 1 of these sad individuals in this rap thread.

Btw, he’s not gonna like this, but monkeu is actually white, like most of you. I’m not however.

:australia:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Will the bitchboy supreme who cries for mods in an Internet thread about rap albums please stand up?

Gaggins
Nov 20, 2007

I'm crying for the mods to stab you in the heart

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Oh wow. It's funny how you never see Monkeu or SBJ in the same place at the same time.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

SBJ posted:

I’m not monkeu’s alt, but he’s a mate of mine.
hahahah

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

Oh wow. It's funny how you never see Monkeu or SBJ in the same place at the same time.

We share the same views about rap music (but not politics) so I normally just lurk and let him argue my case. We don’t even live in the same city.

I don’t like soyboy censorship though so when he gets silenced I pick up his gun.

This is a collaborative dunk on anyone dumb enough to believe that Drizzy isn’t king of rap right now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
being friends with that dumbass is just as bad as whatever meltdown is happening right now

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
gonna pretend nothing else on this page and post this solid new petite noir track with a great danny brown verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_zzeSWmY0M

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

SBJ posted:

We all know who is really responsible for X's death, it was 6ix9ine.

Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess. All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across North America

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

jesus i guess putting prisoners on their own continent really was a good idea

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I seriously haven't laughed this hard in a while, thank you

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The blicky SixNine refers to is actually a key that can be used on secret dark web black sites to access the new Zionist protocols. 69 for the kids!

Edit: a second read of that comes across kinda weird but I imagine it's right up SBJ's alley.

AllNewJonasSalk fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Sep 22, 2018

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

SBJ posted:

lmaaooooo i haven't seen something this pathetic in a long time

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

lmaaooooo i haven't seen something this pathetic in a long time

[speaking out the corner of my mouth with a raised pitch] yeah marching powder get em boy yeah you're the best and cool too

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

Untrue they're both constantly riding Drake's dick

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Untrue they're both constantly riding Drake's dick

I don't know how Drake can find the time to juggle both these two and his harem of teens. Maybe he really is a god.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Marching Powder posted:

[speaking out the corner of my mouth with a raised pitch] yeah marching powder get em boy yeah you're the best and cool too

lmao

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Can we get a world ban on Australians interacting with hip hop in any way

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Can we get a world ban on Australians interacting with hip hop in any way
But then we'd lose Iggy Azalea! :qq:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
yeah we're never getting rid of this thread. it will stand the test of time so future generations can remember this poo poo lmfao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
jfc monkeu if you need a black friend hmu. Don't loving stoop to faking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm like halfway through DROGAS WAVE and I think I liked the vision/production of Tetsuo & Youth more but I'm enjoying this. It's good poo poo.

I don't see why this needs to be an hour and a half long though. As much as I liked T&Y, it didn't need to be an hour 20 either.

e: Wait, I may have spoke too soon. I really loving dig the production on this thing.

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Sep 22, 2018