Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Kennel posted:

I thought about changing the skin color but :effort:
Best guess for this image: art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Kind of want to see the original to know what shocked the nurse

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Phlegmish posted:

Kind of want to see the original to know what shocked the nurse

Here: http://web.archive.org/web/20100312050228/http://horribleville.com:80/d/20080120.html

For some reason his current site has only a handful of Horribleville strips archived.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Kennel posted:

Here: http://web.archive.org/web/20100312050228/http://horribleville.com:80/d/20080120.html

For some reason his current site has only a handful of Horribleville strips archived.
Thanks. Reverse GIS only came up with what I posted above.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

It's a shame too that's a good comic

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Uncle Sam and Mr Arabia look like someone has noticed what they are doing with their other hand.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm the two countries sitting next to two entire continents

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm the two countries sitting next to two entire continents

There's only one country there. "Arabia" generally refers to the whole peninsula, not just Saudi Arabia. If one wanted to be generous, "America" could also be short for "North America".

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

Sorry, it just made me confused then angry. Because there is no goddamn joke there. None. The author has to be a bot.

e: N/m the author is real, and droll as hell.

Lol he has 2 YouTube subscribers

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My YouTube channel is just a handful of obscure punk songs that I uploaded years ago and I have a few dozen subscribers, I feel bad for him now, the edit was spot on.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Tiggum posted:

If one wanted to be generous, "America" could also be short for "North America".

So, there is actually three continents and one subcontinent in the picture. But of course, America is actually two continents, so then we have four continents and one subcontinent embodied as four characters.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Comic bad.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

The comic is called Fushigi Neko no Kyuu-chan and I'm not sure where to find it other than sketchy pirate sites, sorry. There's more on this post, I just didn't want to make everyon scroll past a 69 mile long post: https://minero-tan.tumblr.com/post/177039205508/can-i-interest-you-in-fushigi-neko-no-kyuu-chan

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

here's a more convenient site to read it at
https://mangadex.org/title/23279/wonder-cat-kyuu-chan

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

:3:

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

value-brand cereal posted:

The comic is called Fushigi Neko no Kyuu-chan and I'm not sure where to find it other than sketchy pirate sites, sorry. There's more on this post, I just didn't want to make everyon scroll past a 69 mile long post: https://minero-tan.tumblr.com/post/177039205508/can-i-interest-you-in-fushigi-neko-no-kyuu-chan

This is awesome, thank you.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Unrealistic 'skin' 'tone', 3/10.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/voidlicker/status/1042247986405765121

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

drat, dude on the right fucks

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Jesus, the world did not need nine more of that face.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

Jesus, the world did not need nine more of that face.

Ten, actually

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Punching radiation to own the Libs.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Ten, actually

I think the blonde adult lady is supposed to be his wife. She has a smaller nose.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

I think the blonde adult lady is supposed to be his wife. She has a smaller nose.

Hmm, good point. Well, guess this guy has only made nine children who will all be dead of mysterious cancers by age 30

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If that's his wife, that waistline after having nine kids is impressive as hell

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Martian posted:

She just radiated that mass away.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Do the conjoined triplets count as three or one? And who's the geriatric midget holding his leg?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's obviously the father.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

drat what a bad comic

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Martian posted:

That settles it, radiation is good.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

He's real enthusiastic about nuclear power until they bring up black body radiation I bet

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

your friend a dog posted:

drat what a bad comic

Why?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

It's the most facile observation (Trump likes sexually assaulting women, and sexual assault is bad) drawn out to eight panels, two years out of date, with no punchline.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

It's the most facile observation (Trump likes sexually assaulting women, and sexual assault is bad) drawn out to eight panels, two years out of date, with no punchline.

The punchline is depression.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Arrhythmia posted:

the punchline is showing it to some rear end in a top hat and then seeing how they try to argue against it.

... will they inadvertently reinstate slavery or perhaps legalize rape?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Krankenstyle posted:

the punchline is showing it to some rear end in a top hat and then seeing how they try to argue against it.

... will they inadvertently reinstate slavery or perhaps legalize rape?

Inadvertently

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

No no, I want my friend, a dog to argue it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal

Arrhythmia posted:

It may feel like it but the Brett Kavanaugh hasn't actually been going on for two years.