Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye GenericGirlName!

Votecount for Day 4
With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2018 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 9 hours, 16 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

:aaaaa:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
GenericGirlName, Pancham (Town-Aligned 1-Shot Vigilante) has been lynched Day 4.

Anomalous Amalgam has evolved!

It is now Night 4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

GenericGirlName (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, A Sometimes Food, SolusLunes, SalTheBard, Anomalous Amalgam, GenericGirlName
SolusLunes (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (4): Atomic Soda, Epsilon Plus, imgay, Slamburger

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2018 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 9 hours, 5 minutes.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Epsilon Plus, ???, ???-Aligned ??? has been killed Night 4.
imgay, ???, ???-Aligned ??? has been killed Night 4.

It is now Day 5.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Oh come the gently caress on. gently caress you Yami Janitors are unfun bullshit.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Powdered ASoda, action succeeded.

Two janitored kills is certainly surprising to me. I think I need to re-evaluate the possibility of non-scum 3P, such as AA.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Cause yeah, two nights in a row of double kill, double janitors really sucks how we are we supposed to learn anything. Was E+ actually some kind of killer and somebody redirected my powder to them? Guess we'll never know. I'm kind of frustrated right now.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sal: who did you cop, and what was tbe result?

AA: Did you jail me or someone else last night?

Given the two kills, either 3p and maf are still alive, or AA jailed someone two nights in a row, and maf/3p killed someone else.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

AA, what'd your evolution grant you?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nah, I reread the game and gueesed wrong about the last scum. Evolution let me decide if I kill my jail target. I jailed and killed e+. Should have killed asf for floating dark poison as scum before it anyone else suggested it, but I just saw who agreed with who regarding cases and alignment and e+ was the outlier.

The only other consideration with 3 mafia dead is that sal is mewtwo and that would also explain why he may have quick glances and saw meowth.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote asf

Hider is a bullshit claim and here we are at mylo maybe

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

SolusLunes posted:

Sal: who did you cop, and what was tbe result?

You / Town

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Nah, I reread the game and gueesed wrong about the last scum. Evolution let me decide if I kill my jail target. I jailed and killed e+. Should have killed asf for floating dark poison as scum before it anyone else suggested it, but I just saw who agreed with who regarding cases and alignment and e+ was the outlier.

The only other consideration with 3 mafia dead is that sal is mewtwo and that would also explain why he may have quick glances and saw meowth.

AA I'm staying to have really loving horrible flashbacks to Fate/Stay mafia. I'm worried that I think you are town and you aren't. Maybe you are Mewtwo and have a similar power set to mine and that's why you lived through the poison when my poison doc failed.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

AA I'm staying to have really loving horrible flashbacks to Fate/Stay mafia. I'm worried that I think you are town and you aren't. Maybe you are Mewtwo and have a similar power set to mine and that's why you lived through the poison when my poison doc failed.

So your poison doc did fail? You aren't town.

Sober or toal probably cured me and your story changed because you realized you could manipulate the results with impunity and have doubled down on your meta as defense.

Sal, you've become good.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote sal

If there are no scum, the claimed joat is probably 3p

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If it's not sal, its asf

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

A Sometimes Food posted:

So you reckon scum are mostly dark and poison types or do you think that Pokémon's type has nothing to do with scumminess?

Wondering bout Dancer as the most well known metronome users are all normal or fairy type.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

So your poison doc did fail? You aren't town.

Sober or toal probably cured me and your story changed because you realized you could manipulate the results with impunity and have doubled down on your meta as defense.

Sal, you've become good.

I already said my poison doc failed.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I feel more strongly that it's asf, but sal isnt exactly a rookie anymore

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote asf this is probably right

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

Let me rephrase my post:

No deaths on Night 2 is not what I expected. I was role blocked last night and assumed that AA would die because of it, but he lives!

Ok yeah sal is town sorry

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It is undoubtedly asf

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

Also just for clarity:
N1 - Watch AA, DB visited
N2 - Poison Doc AA, action failed
N3 - Doctor Imgary, action failed

Interesting that you didn't care when I posted this yesterday but now it's a big deal. I can't believe it's come to this whenyou are the one I trusted the most but ##vote AA

I feel line you are just trying to push a case on me with no basis in reality.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##unvote

I'm still confused as to what the gently caress is going on

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Bull, AA you killed E+ and now you're rounding on me. E+ was going to check my claim and now you're gunning for one of the only unconfirmed other thsn yourself. Not voting you yet as it's four to hammer and don't want a surprise turbo before snyone can talk but now I'm looking hard at you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

A Sometimes Food posted:

Bull, AA you killed E+ and now you're rounding on me. E+ was going to check my claim and now you're gunning for one of the only unconfirmed other thsn yourself. Not voting you yet as it's four to hammer and don't want a surprise turbo before snyone can talk but now I'm looking hard at you.

I'm not unconfirmed. Dancer used my move d1, and you can see from my questions d1 that I kind of implied he used my move. Im town and have nothing to hide.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
But as game meta in general goes... hider claims at mylo are usually scum. Just saying.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Granted you were smart and made the claim ahead of time... it's a good fake claim for a ninja

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sal is town and at worst 3p but not an sk.
It is either ASF or solus imo.

ASF floated poison and dark type pokemon as scum before we had evidence to support it. Seems like the type of setup conjecture that is too on the nose to be coincidence at this point.

Solus claims no move just 1shot bp. Also a curious claim... I didn't jail solus and I think it is curious he wanted to be jailed in the first place. If you know you're not scum why even float the idea that you could make the kill.

If hes a juggernaut jail would be useless anyhow. So there's a strong possibility there.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ASF floated poison and dark type pokemon as scum before we had evidence to support it. Seems like the type of setup conjecture that is too on the nose to be coincidence at this point.

Solus claims no move just 1shot bp. Also a curious claim... I didn't jail solus and I think it is curious he wanted to be jailed in the first place. If you know you're not scum why even float the idea that you could make the kill.

If hes a juggernaut jail would be useless anyhow. So there's a strong possibility there.

Also explains why he would volunteer to be jailed. Going to reread solus.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Solus copped town.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I mean, early days that seemed reasonable as a pure flavour speculation.

I'll add that Dancer "disappeared from view" at one point too, which backs up that there's a hider.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SolusLunes posted:

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT

Hm

SolusLunes posted:

YOU KNOW I THINK WE CAN BOTH PLAY THAT GAME WE JUST GOTTA PICK WHO'S FIRST

##evolve icephoenix

Hmmm

SolusLunes posted:

I mean, gently caress it, why not? At least it'll be interesting.

Hmmmm!

SolusLunes posted:

Taunting scum is a pretty solid play when you're scum. Just sayin'.

(It's also what I'd do as scum.)

:thunk:

SolusLunes posted:

Okay yeah looking at GGN again I don't see anything particularly scummy.

Honestly the only post that reads as even slightly scummy is this:

And that's just obvious jokephase posting/voting.
Well... that's a good point. Hm.

SolusLunes posted:

I mean it's reasonable? But it's mostly been one way from Toal to GGN. I'd be more inclined to think that if they're both scum, this is just an awful bus attempt from Toal.

And it's something Toal might do from being scum? I don't even know. But whatever I'll put my money where my mouth is (for a probable no-lynch):

##vote Toalpaz

Maybe toal was the scum out of sober. Being wrong about e+ this is probably true. Dead chat is probably like AA you idiot.

SolusLunes posted:

If he doesn't, please nobody else hammer him. I will do it, and I can take the explosion if he actually is a bomb.

Town loving oriented 100%.but could be good acting

SolusLunes posted:

Keep in mind that Scumalong defended GGN D1 and D2. He never once gave a poo poo about defending me. He did try to say that he was 'on the fence' about GGN later, maybe realizing that their scumbro-ness will be pretty obvious once someone points out the connection?

Regardless, if we have a vig, it's probably better to use it on GGN tonight and lynch me (if there's uncertainty). That way we'll take out both possible threats.

That said, I will absolutely not vote for myself, nor hammer myself, because anti-discussion is anti-town.

##vote GGN
Super loving curious though...

SolusLunes posted:

Also keep in mind that Scumalong was trying to throw suspicion on me, for being there for the DB turbo but not voting. Unless he's been bussing me from the start, he knew I wasn't scum all along.

I don't like this post. Seems self conscious given you were using his posts to case ggn.

SolusLunes posted:

Never denying the things that make me look scummy has always been my town play.

I still don't have a scum meta because I've only been scum in one game here, and died N1 :smith:

(I really want to be scum in mafia, I think it's fun)

Hmmmm...

You town of Salem and throne of lies vets are pretty good at mafia. Are you lubing me up right now? That's what it seems like.

SolusLunes posted:

Not necessarily, now that I think about it. If Slam's ability works like he says it does, he could powder me, and I could go conduct the factional nightkill and survive because I've got a onetime bulletproof? And then I'd look innocent and be able to go on killing all the time.

I'd rather AA be able to jail me to make sure that I didn't conduct the nightkill, even if I'd die on the second night.

Unless Slam's powder goes through bulletproof and this is all a moot point.

Weeiiiirrrdd

I should explain why I nominated soda.

I thought she was the poison doc because she mentioned specifically that I survived and how that was cool or something to that effect.

Atomic Soda posted:

nice, i see aa is also still alive, a good night

interesting. you may have explained this later but why didn't you mention this yesterday?

close but no cigar

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Ah solus copped town.

Then its asf open and shut.

You flavor claimed the scum flavor SPECIFICALLY before anyone knew what it was.

That's just too much synchronicity.

##vote asf

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well poo poo... I guess it could be soda.

Damnit man.

##unvote

I wont kill anyone else. I shouldn't have killed e+ I hosed up y'all.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

A Sometimes Food posted:

I mean, early days that seemed reasonable as a pure flavour speculation.

I'll add that Dancer "disappeared from view" at one point too, which backs up that there's a hider.

Ah I forgot about that... maybe it is soda

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I want a full flavor claim- there's a specific thing I'm looking for.

I'm Munchlax, and I don't have any moves, just a 1-shot BP.

If you do have moves, please post their name.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm Sudowoodo. No moves but I can "hide in the trees" butnot two nights in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I was gulpin. Am now swalot

• Locked thread