Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I like this shared cinematic universe they're assembling as they go along. Alien vs Predator vs Raptors vs Terminator vs TMNT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:vince:

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I'm just gonna say it: The turtles and Splinter could hold their own against the Predators

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Can this thread be renamed to IMBD Funhouse?

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Iron Crowned posted:

As a side note, who actually likes Peyton Manning? I remember having a coworker who hated him way back in 2004

I appreciate his service in Vietnam, admire him for creating the Smiley Face icon, and think his shrimp company is pretty good.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Fart City posted:

I appreciate his service in Vietnam, admire him for creating the Smiley Face icon, and think his shrimp company is pretty good.

In the book it makes a point to explain that he has a giant penis as well.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Vakal posted:

In the book it makes a point to explain that he has a giant penis as well.

I heard the sequel has him going into space too

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Those were some excellent god drat riffs this episode. I died during the dinosaur theory that Eric went through and the end “roll the window up” gag

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Shirec posted:

Those were some excellent god drat riffs this episode. I died during the dinosaur theory that Eric went through and the end “roll the window up” gag
The one-two punch of Steven going "Drive, just drive!" and Eric moving away from the mic as he talked was perfection.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Peyton Manning riffing had me absolutely gut laughing. Holy loving poo poo.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

e: NVM, I found what I was looking for.

Hockles fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Sep 20, 2018

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I just finished the Bobby's World episode of Animation Damnation, and yeah, the Patreon is totally worth it.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Iron Crowned posted:

I heard the sequel has him going into space too

No, that was the original. Not long before he hung out with a cannibal tribe and started growing weed in the Louisiana swamp.

That book manages to be better than the source material and more batshit loco than the movie ever dreamed of being, but still not good

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
Predator you’ve been cut, but you can have a job in one of my restaurants, anytime.

Oh my god really?? Oh my god I’m gonna get fired in Las Vegas!

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
drat....

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
Mods change my name to Stephen Sexbot

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
Mods change my name to COMPUTER: HUMAN PEE, CLEAN

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I'd listen to Crunchcast

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I haven't seen it, but apparently that Cthulhu movie is the "Get Out but gay" thing they were pitching

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

"First question: What the gently caress? Second question: Singles?"

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

I was dying at their ~trivia~ voice. I hope that bit stays

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I haven't seen it, but apparently that Cthulhu movie is the "Get Out but gay" thing they were pitching

Which one are you referring to? The 2007 or did I miss a thing?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Vosgian Beast posted:

That sounds like a cumtown bit.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Shirec posted:

I was dying at their ~trivia~ voice. I hope that bit stays

Which one are you referring to? The 2007 or did I miss a thing?

this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soDSk0e9-ok&index=27&t=53s&list=FLyhoKI98zPwE5RkfPq8vh1A

edit: the director uploaded the film for free on his youtube channel after renewed interest in it, and he found out second hand DVDs were selling for ridiculously inflated prices. Which is pretty cool of him.

Baka-nin fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Sep 26, 2018

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Andrew being so pissed at this film was cathartic because that's how I feel about it to this day.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
HOLY gently caress IT’S TOM CRUISE IN A HAT!

(New mailbag brought me to tears).

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Spooktacular starts today! :woop:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BigglesSWE posted:

HOLY gently caress IT’S TOM CRUISE IN A HAT!

(New mailbag brought me to tears).

The delivery of that line was priceless.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Oh gently caress they're doing Man's Best Friend this month. If my childhood memories are accurate at all I hope this is a WLM for them.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

God, that mailbag.

“GRAB THE CHILD! RANSOM!”

And

“How have you not walked into an ocean?”

Both had me dying.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The delivery of that line was priceless.

IN A HEEEEEET

I dunno if it’s a Bronx thing but that emphasis that Stephen sometimes gives his words is just fabulous.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Have these guys ever done any of Tyler Perry's garbage movies? I'd love to hear their brains collectively turn to goo as they try to understand how these films could be financed, made, and distributed.

I know it's probably low hanging fruit but I think it would still end up being pretty great to hear.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BigglesSWE posted:

IN A HEEEEEET

I dunno if it’s a Bronx thing but that emphasis that Stephen sometimes gives his words is just fabulous.

Almost certainly a Bronx thing.

Hellraiser was also great. "THE KFC DOUBLE DOWN."

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

Man, of all the things I expected to hear referenced on WHM, Armored Saint was not one of them.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

Have these guys ever done any of Tyler Perry's garbage movies? I'd love to hear their brains collectively turn to goo as they try to understand how these films could be financed, made, and distributed.

I know it's probably low hanging fruit but I think it would still end up being pretty great to hear.

They did Alex Cross but I'm guessing that's not what you meant :v:

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Alex Cross, hmmmmmm. That's good enough for me. Gotta go pull that up.

Deadguy2322
Dec 16, 2017

Greatness Awaits

Chainsawdomy posted:

Man, of all the things I expected to hear referenced on WHM, Armored Saint was not one of them.

They are the band playing in the club in Hellraiser 3.

Funny factoid: John Bush is on vocals for Armored Saint in the movie, but by the time the movie finally got released, he had left the band and had been the lead vocalist for Anthrax for 2 years already.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The 'Pinhead creates terrible foods' skit makes me wish there was a show called Demons, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

A+ Crabin today. He had a few laugh out loud jokes this episode.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I'm going through the Nexus episodes off of patreon, and the slow but systematic transformation of their Patrick Stewart impression from something reasonably like his character on Star Trek into some kind of perverse Mxyzptlk-ian imp has been wonderful to listen to. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I'm going through the Nexus episodes off of patreon, and the slow but systematic transformation of their Patrick Stewart impression from something reasonably like his character on Star Trek into some kind of perverse Mxyzptlk-ian imp has been wonderful to listen to. :allears:

It all started when he taught data to poo