Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

jack wagner is a solid follow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCLHsVhzKa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10bv9dqshd58q

This one has a pleasant surprise!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He got idiot-dweeb mixed up with bad boy.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Okay last night I had no sound and goddamn, that voice is like nails on chalkboard to me.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

i love these dudes'es idea of what a good guy and bad boy are, its fascinating and says a lot about theyre dumb loving faces

e: redacted, number 5 is killing it

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

One of those good boys failed to become bad and is still very much a good boy.

El Cid
Mar 17, 2005

What good is power when you're too wise to use it?
Grimey Drawer
I had to go find the original music video just to see if the whole "good guy*magic hand wipe*bad boy" thing was something they were copying from that. Turns out nope, just something one stupid internet dork did that spiraled out of control.

Also I like that every "bad boy" reveal shows you what that particular dude thinks makes him a cool bad boy. Motorcycles, that dude who can't stop playing with his tongue piercing, etc. But my very favorite is the last guy on this set https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCLHsVhzKa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10bv9dqshd58q whose miraculous transformation from good guy to bad boy apparently just means putting on a jeans and a t-shirt. So cool.

El Cid has a new favorite as of 20:18 on Sep 23, 2018

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

El Cid posted:

Also I like that every "bad boy" reveal shows you what that particular dude thinks makes him a cool bad boy. Motorcycles, that dude who can't stop playing with his tongue piercing, etc. But my very favorite is the last guy on this set https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCLHsV...d=10bv9dqshd58q whose miraculous transformation from good guy to bad boy apparently just means putting on a jeans and a t-shirt. So cool.

you just can't smell the overwhelming axe body spray and dank wet balls in the second pic

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I wonder what these people think about minorities.

Nope. I'm done.

Violet_Sky has a new favorite as of 20:16 on Sep 23, 2018

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

"What's a minority?"

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

My mother's friend's child (pregnant and 15) almost attacked me when I suggested that smoking while pregnant wasn't the best idea. That whole family was awkward and sometimes violent. Mom had some sort of personality disorder, as did my mom, and they coincided horrifically, which is why when I meet someone and they tell me they have one, I bail.

That's my awkward story.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

This one makes me sad

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

Apart from everything below the neck, what the hell does "Vietnam Era Veteran" mean? She just happened to be alive at the time and needs a hat to tell everybody?

She survived STDs on the home front, much like our brave President :911:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

It's not always bad: courtesy of the cute thread

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

jobson groeth posted:

It's not always bad: courtesy of the cute thread

Trick question. Pug is always good boi.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

DicktheCat posted:

My mother's friend's child (pregnant and 15) almost attacked me when I suggested that smoking while pregnant wasn't the best idea. That whole family was awkward and sometimes violent. Mom had some sort of personality disorder, as did my mom, and they coincided horrifically, which is why when I meet someone and they tell me they have one, I bail.

That's my awkward story.

I too embrace the motherfree lifestyle.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Disowning my mother has done more for my mental health than 2 years of therapy did, even if it made me able to disown her. Parent's Rights groups & co. are AUG.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Stoatbringer posted:

Apart from everything below the neck, what the hell does "Vietnam Era Veteran" mean? She just happened to be alive at the time and needs a hat to tell everybody?

Probably someone like my dad who was in the Air Force (or whichever branch) during Vietnam, but was never there. He spent his time stationed in the Philippines.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mammal Sauce posted:

Probably someone like my dad who was in the Air Force (or whichever branch) during Vietnam, but was never there. He spent his time stationed in the Philippines.

Ask him about juicy girls.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
My father fought the Korean War in Greenland.

He was attached (as Assistant Historian (SFC)) to the inter-services initiative that built this. Of course, it was a whole Cold War thing that they rolled into the Korean War budget.

There were no juicy girls. Only icy women who didn't like Americans.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

T-man posted:

Disowning my mother has done more for my mental health than 2 years of therapy did, even if it made me able to disown her. Parent's Rights groups & co. are AUG.

I've disowned my dad and my uncle, while my mom disowned me for the second time now. It's been a hot mess of a life. I'm in a better place now than I have ever have, though.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Im drunk btw my baby died rip

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hell yeah dude

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

mrs. jacoby, changing. do you see?
mrs. leeds, changing. do you see?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Violet_Sky posted:

Not sure of a better reason to party

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

we're glad u miscarried too

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
ROGERS

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Public Facebook. The comments are a goldmine of "ARE HERITAGE" for the Confederacy.

This guy lives in Iowa. Fun fact: Iowa supported the Union.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

crime fighting hog posted:

Public Facebook. The comments are a goldmine of "ARE HERITAGE" for the Confederacy.

I had a customer complain that his black server kept staring at him from across the restaurant and wasn't attentive enough. He had a giant Battle Flag on his motorcycle vest, a Thin Blue Line hat, a gun branded t shirt, and was complaining to random staff members about his black server. We're in Chicago, his motorcycle has plates that say "Land of Lincoln" on them. He's lucky he didn't get kicked out of the restaurant

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Door Frame posted:

I had a customer complain that his black server kept staring at him from across the restaurant and wasn't attentive enough. He had a giant Battle Flag on his motorcycle vest, a Thin Blue Line hat, a gun branded t shirt, and was complaining to random staff members about his black server. We're in Chicago, his motorcycle has plates that say "Land of Lincoln" on them. He's lucky he didn't get kicked out of the restaurant

He may have still gotten beaten up on the street. We're pretty good at dealing out physical criticism in Chicago.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Sexual Shiite posted:

She served in the military during Vietnam, but never got sent to Vietnam.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks.

If only they'd needed a Boner Garage at the front lines, she might've been a famous hero.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

You know for once i glad that flag is flying.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I mean, people whose ancestors were suckered into fighting for slave owners might live in Iowa nonetheless. if he wants to take pride in great-great-great-grandpa Joshua losing a leg at Chickamauga because his boss's boss's boss at the sawmill wanted to keep owning slaves, that's his choice.

It's people like Steve King, Republican Congressman of Iowa, who keeps a treason flag on his desk in the Capitol that Jeff Davis and his band of human trafficking lovers wanted to burn, who frost my cupcake.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

I've disowned my dad and my uncle, while my mom disowned me for the second time now. It's been a hot mess of a life. I'm in a better place now than I have ever have, though.

I swear, the amount of goons that have disowned their parents, we should start a support group.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Ah, that makes sense, thanks.

If only they'd needed a Boner Garage at the front lines, she might've been a famous hero.
enough were forced to become them that we didn’t need volunteers.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Imagine being all about your drat traitor flag, and then not even bothering to iron it after unpacking it from whatever tiny amazon package it arrived in. :allears:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

which congressman is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlMac
Oct 5, 2003

Peter Serafinowicz says I'M THE BEST

Haverchuck posted:

mrs. jacoby, changing. do you see?
mrs. leeds, changing. do you see?

Not enough love for this; well done, pilgrim.