Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

LOL at a bunch of engineers and Hartley doing practice pitstops (as the pit guys): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2raqYnA674U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

Your wrong opinions know no bounds

Clayman was the last good In Flames album

Don't need a ticket to ride this train, friend.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Khablam posted:

This is not you worthless sack of poo poo stop even trying to be IRONIC with this.

Pale Communion owns. I just don't jerk off to their entire disco like so many other Opeth fans.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Morningrise is the best Opeth album, fight me

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

McGuinty posted:

Wow, what a dick.

They just mentioned Lorenzo having a dislocated toe, which sounds painful but hopefully won’t affect him getting on the bike in 2 weeks?

lmao

Lorenzo getting 2nd in 2008 French GP with crutches and having to use a chair for the podium. These guys will get on a bike and race as long as their heart is beating.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.
Sorry, I forgot which sport I was watching for a second.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I've dislocated my toe in a freak jiu jitsu training accident. Popped the fucker back in, taped it to its neighbor, and got back on the mats. Lorenzo will be fine.

...he might be able to tell whether or not it's gonna rain five years after when his foot starts twinging, but he'll be fine.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I've dislocated my toe in a freak jiu jitsu training accident. Popped the fucker back in, taped it to its neighbor, and got back on the mats.

Yeah, I have a gif for you to watch :stare:

In other news, Ferrari need to bring back Luca Di Montezemolo.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Tsaedje posted:

Morningrise is the best Opeth album, fight me
This is correct-think.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Opeth sucks poo poo, choke on your black nail varnish.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Theophany posted:

Opeth sucks poo poo, choke on your black nail varnish.
If you can still honestly say that after watching this video then your opinion truly holds no value.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Khablam posted:

If you can still honestly say that after watching this video then your opinion truly holds no value.

:golfclap:

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
2019 gonna be extra spicy lads:

https://www.motorsport.com/au/motogp/news/lorenzo-marquez-destroyed-my-race-and-my-foot/3182312/

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxMRwr-vveU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Pfffhahaha what a little babby bitch. Marquez is going to snap Lorenzo over his knee. It's going to be hilarious.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Lorenzo Saturday: I’ve got less to lose than Marquez and Dovizioso so I’m really going for the win

Lorenzo Sunday: *loses far more than the other riders including his dignity*

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Some inspirational wallpaper, in case anyone's looking:

Seems to be the largest available size.

marshalljim fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Sep 24, 2018

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Ayrton Senna is the original fraudulent pissbaby driver. Carried by a great car in an era loaded with unrealiable poo poo box cars manned by Japanese pay drivers with head injuries. He couldn't even make it an entire season with out having his HUE HUEs cupped by a McCar before committing the ultimate DNF. Prost was right.

FARTON SEANEMA IMO :hellyeah:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

BubbaGrace posted:

Ayrton Senna is the original fraudulent pissbaby driver. Carried by a great car in an era loaded with unrealiable poo poo box cars manned by Japanese pay drivers with head injuries. He couldn't even make it an entire season with out having his HUE HUEs cupped by a McCar before committing the ultimate DNF. Prost was right.

what

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

Unironically listening to this in my office right now.

Also, she has 78 subscribers - I didn't realise there were so many regulars in this thread.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BubbaGrace posted:

gently caress off

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

BubbaGrace posted:

iospace, please update the OP with the above report from our intrepid reporter in the field.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
When Kimi gets bored halfway through next year and leaves, that'll leave Hamilton as the oldest driver on the grid. :psyduck:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Falken posted:

When Kimi gets bored halfway through next year and leaves, that'll leave Hamilton as the oldest driver on the grid. :psyduck:

Blessed times indeed and i will fight anyone who says otherwise.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kimi will be wdc with alfa ferrari romeo sauber

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
kimi will be driver with alfa ferrari romeo sauber

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kimi/giovanazzi for sauber next year

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://www.motorsport.com/eurof3/news/ticktum-questions-schumachers-recent-f3-dominance/3182583/

Like father, like son :allears:

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Powershift posted:

I take back every negative thing i've said about Sky's F1 commentary

e: through turn 1 without a collision what is this garbage

Good lads, promote them all to F1!

McGuinty posted:

Sorry, I forgot which sport I was watching for a second.

Seems like MotoGP is the hockey of motorsports?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"red bull protege" LOL gently caress off. Mick is Benettoning formula 3 en route to driving for the glorious Scuderia Ferrari.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

DoctorGonzo posted:

kimi/giovanazzi for sauber next year

I’m as excited for Bon Giovi as the next manchild but you can’t put new drivers in with Kimi, he’ll just put his head down and quietly drive fast while they spin off trying to match him

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Ticktum is an intense child for complaining like this wow. That's incredible. I mean he IS the same guy who ignored the safety car to blast past a bunch of cars so he could deliberately crash into the guy who pissed him off.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Dubs posted:

kimi will be driver with alfa ferrari romeo sauber

Let's hope he can stay sauber while been driven by alfa ferrari.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

Ticktum is an intense child for complaining like this wow. That's incredible. I mean he IS the same guy who ignored the safety car to blast past a bunch of cars so he could deliberately crash into the guy who pissed him off.

lmao I'd totally forgotten about that

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I think the simplest, most obvious and therefore correct answer is that Mick’s driving skill is inversely related to Michael’s brain activity.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

I think the simplest, most obvious and therefore correct answer is that Mick’s driving skill is inversely related to Michael’s brain activity.

#KeepDribblingMichael

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Once Michael passes, the transfer will be complete.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Ralf's son, David, is also tearing it up.

https://www.adac-motorsport.de/adac...ie-title-250529

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

I can't even begin to imagine the cheating Schumacher must be pulling off in F3 with the relaxed scrutineering and lack of media attention. That car is probably running on rocket fuel.

As always it's the honest talented good British lad who means well and would easily win in a fair fight the one who suffers the most

poty fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Sep 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Wirth1000 posted:

Fake news