Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I see she follows the usual fantasy humanoid rule that the male of the species looks really different than a human but the female version is just a human but with horns or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
If female toadette turns into female peachette, male bowser should turn into a male humanoid

Checkmate, silly fan artists

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
Did anyone ever create a family plan sharing thread? I've got 4 spaces 3 spaces I want to offload.

edit

seems the answer is no, well people can pm me if they are interested, £4 each.

Mega Comrade fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Sep 24, 2018

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

https://twitter.com/octopimp/status/1044154142288035840?s=21

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

CharlestheHammer posted:

Can’t wait until the 90s get popular.

Bringing back Jorts

Way ahead of you.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I see she follows the usual fantasy humanoid rule that the male of the species looks really different than a human but the female version is just a human but with horns or something.

I assure you that this is not the exclusive rule with horny fanart

To be more horribly specific, the fad right before Peachette was to draw Peach as a female Bowser

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Genderbending is like one of the oldest fanart tropes I have to believe no one is actually horrified by this kinda thing anymore

Like I bet some mesopatamian teen girl made a stone chiseling of Gilgamesh with boobs

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

mandatory lesbian posted:

Gilgamesh with boobs

pics plz

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Mega64 posted:

pics plz
I'm sure Fate fanart has had that for like fifteen years.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
There already is a fem Gilgamesh in fate

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Sefal posted:

There already is a fem Gilgamesh in fate
Of course there is.

I am only tangentially familiar with the series, but enough to know there's an entire universe of anime up to 11 genderswapped historical figures out there.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Genderswapping historical / mythical figures is no big deal for japan:

Noah and her Ark

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paul Bunyan

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
God drat this horny thread

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Apparently 2K Games support lines are flooded by complaints about the new NBA 2k19. Players are reporting losing whole MyCareer files and endless games. Worst of all, some are finding the in-game currency that you buy with your real life money disappears for some reason.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Why would anyone ever buy an NBA 2k game

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If you want to play videogame basketball there isn't much other choice?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Al Borland Korn posted:

Why would anyone ever buy an NBA 2k game

It's still really fun despite the microtransactions.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Steve Yun posted:

Either that or Nintendo secretly paid some fans to make bowsette so people would forget about all the bad Switch Online press

Yep, that’s it

COINTENDO

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I haven’t played an NBA game since 09 (think it had Kevin Garnett on the cover) and have been wanting to get one for switch but all the micro transaction stuff for 2k and Live have kept me away.

I just need a NBA Street vol 2 port

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The only Fate game I've played for any length of time is Extella Link which is pretty fun if you think Musou games aren't fast, dumb and colorful enough.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
You want a cheap Pro controller? PowerA is at least releasing one at $49.99. The price comes from missing NFC and HD rumble. And it relies on AA batteries. But it might have a good d-pad.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I have judged this thread:

Cowards who don't want the Super Crown to turn absolutely everybody into Peach with character-specific cosplay dress.

EDIT: it should turn Luigi into Daisy

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

found female bowser

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What would it turn Daisy into

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Samurai Sanders posted:

The only Fate game I've played for any length of time is Extella Link which is pretty fun if you think Musou games aren't fast, dumb and colorful enough.

I thought the sequel would be out before Christmas but I guess not

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Al Borland Korn posted:

What would it turn Daisy into

It turns Peach or Daisy into Rosalina, the superior Princess. It turns Rosalina into a being that we cannot comprehend, and bricks your Switch.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Sakurazuka posted:

I thought the sequel would be out before Christmas but I guess not
I never played the first one because I heard it's gameplay suuuucked, but the second one was decent. I guess it is...for a game where you can't see what you're doing because of magic explosions 90% of the time.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

NBA Live’s basketball action is almost as good as 2K’s and it’s a lot more respectful of the player’s time and money. Plus it has the WNBA

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Afro posted:

There's one in the bushes north east of the level 4 pier, that one screen that's just a long line of bushes on the bottom, towards the right side

That's the one! :hf:

My second quest memories leak into my first quest memories after all these years decades :gonk:

Still a genuinely great game

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

You want a cheap Pro controller? PowerA is at least releasing one at $49.99. The price comes from missing NFC and HD rumble. And it relies on AA batteries. But it might have a good d-pad.

Oh man. Nothing against PowerA, but I can't imagine going with the AA option if I'm only saving $10.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1044224938922704897

Dark Souls got a Nintendo ad.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

These are the first officially licensed wireless controllers, right? I'm pretty sure it's all been "licensed but wired" or "wireless but unofficially pretends to be a Pro Controller" up to now.

Even if those controllers end up being bad it's good to know Nintendo has finally opened up to third parties making wireless peripherals.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Clearly Nba jam is needing to come to the switch

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not gonna lie, the version of NBA Jam that came out 8 years ago or whatever on XBL Arcade and mobile phones was freaking exceptional and an extremely fun 4 player party game. I'd imagine a new version is never coming out because of stupid licensing poo poo but drat if it wouldn't be perfect for the Switch.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mega Comrade posted:

Did anyone ever create a family plan sharing thread? I've got 4 spaces 3 spaces I want to offload.

edit

seems the answer is no, well people can pm me if they are interested, £4 each.

I'd like to sign up only to stop paying after 3 months. Good luck calling support to get my rear end removed.

"Hello, Nintend? This is Mr burns. I have someone on my family account that I would like removed. No, they are not my family, they owe me :10bux:"

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I should get off my butt and add online multiplayer and a few other :effort: features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8poxju6osAg

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Oscar Wild posted:

I'd like to sign up only to stop paying after 3 months. Good luck calling support to get my rear end removed.

"Hello, Nintend? This is Mr burns. I have someone on my family account that I would like removed. No, they are not my family, they owe me :10bux:"

Why would they call Nintendo instead of just removing you themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Hammer Bro. posted:

I should get off my butt and add online multiplayer and a few other :effort: features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8poxju6osAg

Holy poo poo, I skipped ahead randomly in the video when the intro started and the first thing I saw was a guy pick up the guy with the ball and throw him, and then that guy throws the ball.

I would play the hell out of this on switch

• Locked thread