Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
is jokephase over yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
no you are still posting

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Epsilon Plus posted:

is jokephase over yet

My vote on YPM was legitimate although I joke swapped it for a self-vote before I realized I actually had a chunk of votes.

##vote YPM

I feel like their casing of ETR is bogus.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My vote on YPM was legitimate although I joke swapped it for a self-vote before I realized I actually had a chunk of votes.

##vote YPM

I feel like their casing of ETR is bogus.

why do you think its bogus? Do you think his entrance wasn't forced?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Eat The Rich posted:

##vote anonymous amalgam

I'm definitely still hurt from the last game

I mean look at this poo poo. Are you telling me that a real human wrote this? This is very self conscious.

And then he immediately jumps on merk for a joke vote and accuses you and merk of being scum buds.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Your Personal Muse posted:

no you are still posting

savage

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
##vote e+

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Nah my vote is real but I don't care about pushing it yet

His entrance was forced and his reaction to merk's jokevote was bad.

The only part I don't like about ETR's play WRT merk's vote is that he made a quote post of himself asking himself if he and I were scum. Only he wasn't doing that intentionally as a joke which is what I thought at first. That he responds to asiina about it saying he was pressing merk is weird, but ETR is still new-ish. It's questionable, but not forced entrance questionable.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I mean look at this poo poo. Are you telling me that a real human wrote this? This is very self conscious.

And then he immediately jumps on merk for a joke vote and accuses you and merk of being scum buds.

it's a joke. I was his mason partner and betrayed him because I was scum.

I was spinning some sexy yarns into his ear and then he realized it was just ashes in his mouth.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

vote my balls

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

it's a joke. I was his mason partner and betrayed him because I was scum.

I was spinning some sexy yarns into his ear and then he realized it was just ashes in his mouth.

But it wasn’t presented as a joke. It was presented as a justification for a vote. I do get how what you humans call “humor” works.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

But it wasn’t presented as a joke. It was presented as a justification for a vote. I do get how what you humans call “humor” works.

it was like his 2nd post after confirming, it wasn't justification for a vote. don't be willfully dense.

I'll give you the merk bit being suspicious, but his vote on me is just a casual prod.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

it was like his 2nd post after confirming, it wasn't justification for a vote. don't be willfully dense.

I'll give you the merk bit being suspicious, but his vote on me is just a casual prod.

Fine disagree with me on the initial thing, its a matter of interpretation and I don't expect everyone to see it the same way.But you are voting me because I'm pursuing something you only half agree with? Come on, AA. You do this every time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Fine disagree with me on the initial thing, its a matter of interpretation and I don't expect everyone to see it the same way.But you are voting me because I'm pursuing something you only half agree with? Come on, AA. You do this every time.

It's our cruel fate. Blame these cold, indifferent Mods.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

I will say his reaction to merk is weird.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Oh poo poo I didn't realize the mods keep giving you an executor role my condolences

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
AA, friend, how is it that you appear scummy to me in every single game I see you in?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GeneX posted:

AA, friend, how is it that you appear scummy to me in every single game I see you in?

It is inherent to the nature of the persona I've built on these forums.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GeneX posted:

Other than my back and forth with YPM. anything you feel like pointing out?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
YPM how is that not very obviously a joke vote ETR made?

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
It's amazing that YPM came off worse to me in a debate with AA but there ya go

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Asiina posted:

YPM how is that not very obviously a joke vote ETR made?

Because it was incredibly forced.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Because it was incredibly forced.

And he was too jumpy immediately afterwards.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You're saying words like "forced" but not really explaining how and I don't see it at all.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Asiina posted:

You're saying words like "forced" but not really explaining how and I don't see it at all.

Because I don't really have to words to describe it.

Like, that's a post you make to make sure that people know you are joking. I probably wouldn't be pursuing it if it wasn't for the merk follow up.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Epsilon Plus posted:

is jokephase over yet

The sun never sets on the jokephase empire.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Other than my back and forth with YPM. anything you feel like pointing out?

I think YPM's doing what I'd expect him to do from my hazy recollection of him as town (specifically TWEWY mafia comes to mind), insistently pressing on something he finds weird that appears kind of innocuous to me, while you're doing a kind of weird over-explanation/goodnatured and agreeable shame thing that makes me frown for reasons I wish I could articulate better (but which, given my history wrt thinking you're scum, is still leading me to tread cautiously.)

I'm curious what Keane's hmm-ing about with Asiina, I guess? That's maybe a thing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think ypm made a legitimate half case on ETR, these sideline commenters (jeabus/gx) look worse currently for weighing in on their personal meta takes only. Cute nothing

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'm really upset that nobody actually voted for my balls

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Epsilon Plus posted:

Do they realistically react to heat?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epsilon Plus posted:

##vote my balls

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Natural 20 posted:

Do they realistically react to heat?

Only pressure.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

imgay posted:

##vote my balls

I will never vote imgay

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Epsilon Plus posted:

vote my balls

you forgot to bold and do the ##

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

##vote my balls

There's this really condescending lady in my office and she's just really openly lovely to everyone in general and I want to tell her "prostrate thyself, thott" but I know I would be fired.

I'll save it for a possible grand exit.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

The sun never sets on the jokephase empire.

morning all!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think ypm made a legitimate half case on ETR, these sideline commenters (jeabus/gx) look worse currently for weighing in on their personal meta takes only. Cute nothing

Responding to a "anything you feel like pointing out?" by giving a meta-read on two people, proclaiming that I think ETR's post isn't really scummy, and saying I'm interested in what Keane's thinking is not "nothing".

Screw off with the condescension, it's irritating and makes the game unenjoyable.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GeneX posted:

Screw off with the condescension, it's irritating and makes the game unenjoyable.

morning all!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

morning all!

Good morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GeneX posted:

Responding to a "anything you feel like pointing out?" by giving a meta-read on two people, proclaiming that I think ETR's post isn't really scummy, and saying I'm interested in what Keane's thinking is not "nothing".

I wasn't trying to be condescending, sorry if it came across that way.

Don't think that makes your take any better or worse, but let's not clutter this game up with bad feelings! I'll dial back my breezy sarcasm to a 3 from it's normal 6.

I promise I wasnt trying to be offensive.

• Locked thread