Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I thought it seemed like something that someone with Down Syndrome would post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Marion 64

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

The Imp Zone mods are cowardly internet bullies? Huh. TIL.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked the post too but it can't be helped in a place such as this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

Too bad he isn't in the proper Discords, he would've been left alone.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's kind of bullshit that "regulars" get away with incredibly brain damaged posts and newcomers don't but whatever it's just a probe. Feel free to share more spooky stories we're all quite friendly.

I might dig up my old ogre battle play through, that game had some pumpkin head guys who were pretty strong.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Oh poo poo, time to play MINEYCRAFTY hardcore mode again. Last year I couldn't get past the BROWN BRICKS, got too spooked and quitted.
I love horror games.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

P-Mack posted:

It's kind of bullshit that "regulars" get away with incredibly brain damaged posts and newcomers don't but whatever it's just a probe. Feel free to share more spooky stories we're all quite friendly.

you have to earn that level of bullshit

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

you have to earn that level of bullshit

It’s like how all of the Tier 1 Operators in Afghanistan get to wear beards and snowboarding sunglasses

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

God forbid if some guy who reregged two months ago makes a bad first post on this subforum that has a dozen people left at this point

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Oh poo poo, time to play MINEYCRAFTY hardcore mode again. Last year I couldn't get past the BROWN BRICKS, got too spooked and quitted.
I love horror games.

Lma

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

It’s like how all of the Tier 1 Operators in Afghanistan get to wear beards and snowboarding sunglasses

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan posted:

Thought this over some more after reading the last page and I still stand by it but I also think he'd fit right in here. Place is a total nut house

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i thought it was bad but the trump avi makes any post worse

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

$$$$$ :10bux: :20bux: :10bux: :20bux: :10bux: :20bux: :10bux: :20bux: $$$$$

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

I love horror games.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

i grabbed phantasmagoria from gog last night on a whim and its neat. mustve been mindblowing back in 1994.

will be finishing re2 at some point and prolly will move on to the other classic REs

It was too long and the puzzles were bad sierra puzzles but the fire was tite iirc

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

(USER GOT TOO SPOOKED AND QUITTED)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish Stardew Online worked like an MMO and everyone didn't have to be on at the same time so I could play 10 hours a day but also play with friends who think I'm a weirdo for wanting to play 10 hours a day.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

0I saw the word "PS2" and Im now involuntarily thinking of replaying shadow hearts covenant

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
somebody mentioned fatal frame earlier, probably going to do that + silent hill

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Control Volume posted:

0I saw the word "PS2" and Im now involuntarily thinking of replaying shadow hearts covenant

i saw the word PS2 too

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
just castlevania for me ... cant handle much scarier than that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
for halloween i will be looking at some cartoon pumpkins and ghosts that look like table cloths with eye holes cut in them as opposed to realistic ones which are much scarier

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

I'm gonna play Chris's half of REmake and then probably RE2. I had planned to play RE2 last month and I even picked up a copy, but I scooted my PS2 while it was reading disc 1 and left it unreadable. So I guess I'm gonna emulate it :rip:

I'll probably play Castlevania IV and Clock Tower too

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

for halloween i will be looking at some cartoon pumpkins and ghosts that look like table cloths with eye holes cut in them as opposed to realistic ones which are much scarier

real pumpkins aren't that scary. i can look at three or four a day - easy.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

REmake is so loving good. I wish I had a PC so I could play the randomizer

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm torn between Prey or replaying VtM:B

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I wish I still had my harvest moon 64 cartridge

envelopode
Aug 23, 2018

When I think October gaming I think Harvest Moon 64, so maybe that. Stardew is probably good and all, but HM64 is very nostalgic to me. It's also one of those games that I never beat because I always felt like restarting if I took a break for even a day or two.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm torn between Prey or replaying VtM:B

drat i'm pretty sure the latter was like one of the first games I ever posted about in these forums. I guess there are mods and fixes and stuff now? It was a mess but I loved it so much . I think it was also the first Source engine game too? released like right before Half-Life 2

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Also Bob now that you're in here did you eventually turn on Hollow Knight? I love it so far, just beat the second Hornet boss battle and got the Kings Crest or something and I have no idea what it does. I love that at basically any point in the game you have 3 or 4 different areas to explore and then you find a new movement upgrade or key and that number suddenly doubles when you weren't even done with those first areas to begin with

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Well,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

IIRC bob loves Hollow Knight...it's earned the coveted Indie Treasure Seal Of Quality

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

If this is directed at me then you should play Hollow Knight, which is as of yesterday available on the Xbox One X

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

IIRC bob loves Hollow Knight...it's earned the coveted Indie Treasure Seal Of Quality

Good. It's definitely better than Super Metroid and SOTN but maybe not as good as Metroid Prime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

Good. It's definitely better than Super Metroid and SOTN but maybe not as good as Metroid Prime
Alright gently caress off you little twerp.

• Locked thread