Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol yeah that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
TJ Dillashaw is such a good actor, lol.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

"I got toyos as well" is a sentence no one has ever said in conversation

YO YOU KNOW I WAS HERE FIRST

The one where they're punching a carpet is alright too but not as good as the toyo tires commercial

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZOBT-jrORU

What in the world

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I feel kinda bad that the only thing I really remember Forrest for is getting absolutely clowned by Anderson.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

That and his interview afterwards describing it.

Here:
https://youtu.be/V1R50LpFh_M

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Team_q posted:

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1R50LpFh_M

This is an all time great interview segment and I listen to it every single time it's posted

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Noctone posted:

I feel kinda bad that the only thing I really remember Forrest for is getting absolutely clowned by Anderson.

he choked out shogun and got his head bounced off the canvas by rashad thats all i got, also the bonnar fight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he also fought tito like 8 times

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/bokamotoespn/status/1045815287084343296?s=21

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Team_q posted:

Here:
https://youtu.be/V1R50LpFh_M

Greatest minute of interviewing in MMA history. Never gets old.

Honorable mention to Frank Mir’s, “fuckin’ send my mail here, dude.”

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

haha wut

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Oh hey that's the same thing that Noted Clean Sport* WWE did and it certainly wasn't so they could get their stars to perform without disrupting their major shows, no sir.

What a loving joke.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Good, innocent until proven guilty, and also even if you are proven guilty let's not make a big deal out of it if we like you.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

willie_dee posted:

Good, innocent until proven guilty, and also even if you are proven guilty let's not make a big deal out of it if we like you.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/Justin_Gaethje/status/1045711598801702912

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
forrest beating rampage was good

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
forrest is also known for gym wars like when he and bonnar bloodied each other on tuf way before they fought in the finale. The sparring between forrest and wanderlei was supposed to be cool. i wish I saw that.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

sick

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
in order of insane sickness
1 gaethje/lee
2 gaethje/al
3 al/lee

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Memento posted:

Oh hey that's the same thing that Noted Clean Sport* WWE did and it certainly wasn't so they could get their stars to perform without disrupting their major shows, no sir.

What a loving joke.

^agreed.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Memento posted:

What a loving joke.

youre prob totally right but werent JDS and someone else found totally innocent, and they got hosed over?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvUKelQJY7s

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Memento posted:

What a loving joke.

It's always been rworded reminder that Machida got longer for taking a keto supplement with DHEA in his first offense. Which he disclosed and didn't even pop for than Jones who got caught twice with roids or roid related poo poo in his system.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

GIve me some good news, baby.

https://twitter.com/DustinPoirier/status/1045876925925924864

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JaySB posted:

UFC October: The Hunt For Red Panties

Perfect.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I kinda just wanna see nate v porier I don't care if it is at 145, 155 165 or 209.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

super lightweight baby

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

BlindSite posted:

I kinda just wanna see nate v porier I don't care if it is at 145, 155 165 or 209.

I just want five rounds of it. Title and division mean nothing to me aside from it being funny that Nate might be champ.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

BlindSite posted:

It's currently slated to be a three round lightweight fight at UFC 230. The main reason why I want it to be for the superfighter devision belt is so that it's five rounds instead of three.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I want it to be just because nate bossing Dana around to create a whole division is incredibly boss poo poo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

super lightweight baby

my nickname

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

as far as i'm concerned it's the only division we don't have that makes sense to have considering the vast amount of talent that has found success at 55 and 70 and we could get some sick rear end fights. and unlike 95 the divisions either side of it can actually afford to have the talent move around a bit. do it ufc.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
In my absolutely ideal world it would go every ten pounds 125-185, 205, then openweight big bois

mewse
May 2, 2006

“Anti doping is hurting our business model”

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im not really against it. It's not like they intend to actually interfere with the process. If an athlete tests positive theyre still removed from competition until things are resolved

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Skip My Posts posted:

youre prob totally right but werent JDS and someone else found totally innocent, and they got hosed over?

And that man's name, was Jon Jones

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

vainman posted:

the fights are bad and they haven't signed a prospect over 185lbs in eight years. no one cares about their stock prices

Hello, Tai Tuivasa is over 185lbs. Yeah he got a gift decision against Arlovski but he's young and seemingly pretty talented. Just needs some more experience. If he destroys JDS he'll move from "interesting prospect" to "Title Contender" because thats just how HW works. He is Mark Hunt's replacement so don't take this away from me. Also he drinks beer out of shoes and could be very marketable. Seems like a good dude to give a promotional push to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Barnett must be pissed off.

• Locked thread