Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
It's not hard at all, for me a Finn who's never been to the US, to side against the Repuclican party.

However to continue on this maybe is getting too far into politics for a PYF picture thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

My roommate was planning to do this until his girlfriend was like "no, absolutely not."

He does still take diatamacious earth as a dietary supplement though. It gives him the worst shits in the entire world.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chitin posted:

My roommate was planning to do this until his girlfriend was like "no, absolutely not."

He does still take diatamacious earth as a dietary supplement though. It gives him the worst shits in the entire world.

Eating chalk to own your gastrointestinal health

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

What? Why the gently caress are people eating turpentine? :psyduck:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Firos posted:

instead of falling down this rabbit hole, why don't you send $10 to the red cross and go to bed early?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Firos posted:

To wash down the Tide Pods.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Firos posted:

As moronic as eating turpentine is, it's been around forever. It's not some hipster health-fad toxins latter-day panacea, people have been drinking turps basically since it was invented.

I guess folksy old-timey idiots though it was "natural", since it comes from trees.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Firos posted:

Helps break up the paint chips

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't know how to take the videos out of Instagram so here you go

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoT488OjxzI/?taken-by=animalvideosco

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

As moronic as eating turpentine is, it's been around forever. It's not some hipster health-fad toxins latter-day panacea, people have been drinking turps basically since it was invented.

I guess folksy old-timey idiots though it was "natural", since it comes from trees.

you want a fun time, look into when vaseline was first marketed as a cure for everything, to be taken internally

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
"There are more than 640 members of Parasites cause all disease – turpentine cure, a closed group on Facebook promoting the consumption of a highly toxic and fatal solvent. I requested to join the group, stating that “I’ve been sicker than usual lately and I heard this group could help.” "Once I was accepted, I saw something terrifying: real people who have been consuming turpentine and experiencing horrible side effects were sharing their stories and seeking “support.” People were hoping to cure everything from scabies to “electromagnetic hypersensitivity” to herpes, and every ailment in between."

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/people-are-drinking-turpentine/

Quotable quote:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
What's if you've got hypermagnetic electro-herpes?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

That Article posted:

A case report documents a male, 20 years of age treated with oxygen, steroids, and eventually intercostal tube drainage after turpentine-induced chemical pneumonitis that evolved into a bronchopleural fistula. Toxic effects of turpentine ingestion include headache, insomnia, coughing, vomiting, hematuria, albuminuria, and coma.

Bronchopleural fistula. It ate right through his bronchi/lungs like old paint.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://my.mixtape.moe/jnnwgz.mp4

RareAcumen posted:

I don't know how to take the videos out of Instagram so here you go

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoT488OjxzI/?taken-by=animalvideosco

:tipshat:

https://my.mixtape.moe/namolt.mp4

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

freeedr posted:

Bronchopleural fistula. It ate right through his bronchi/lungs like old paint.

A small price to pay to cure *checks notes* undetectable parasites.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Fun fact if you have a rent in your respiratory tract like that, you are actually trapping more air into your chest cavity with every breath. That's why they had to put a tube between his ribs to relieve the pressure. He was suffocating himself by breathing.

But that's just the corrupt medical establishment trying to scare you away from the magic cure!

gaymartin
Jan 5, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 7 years!)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That's some drat fine race realism there

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

racism is hilarious

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
just ignore it, it'll go away

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Don't Post Nazi Propaganda, fuckwit.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

All I want is a room somewhere...

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Man, every time I manage to forget that stonetoss exists...

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Quotable quote:

Oh god

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Tired of those old natural remedies like Black Salve that take days or even weeks to dissolve holes through important body parts? Why not try literally just drinking loving turpentine, you goddamned moron?

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Guy Goodbody posted:

What the gently caress? No it won't. Or else it wouldn't be here. Stop tolerating poo poo.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Admiral Bosch posted:

What the gently caress? No it won't. Or else it wouldn't be here. Stop tolerating poo poo.

I reported it and if it's not gone in the morning I'll complain in QCS. You can do the same. It's a lot better than letting that shithead derail the thread.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What did you search for? I know for tumblr you gotta look for the video/mp4 link.

Ashsaber posted:

Don't Post Nazi Propaganda, fuckwit.

Oh. I thought the joke was that we made bulldogs all messed up because of 'purebreads' becoming a fashion trend.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

RareAcumen posted:

Oh. I thought the joke was that we made bulldogs all messed up because of 'purebreads' becoming a fashion trend.

Aren't you adorable?:allears:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I’m questioning everything!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Came from trees. Most modern turpentine is a petrochemical.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The Lone Badger posted:

Came from trees. Most modern turpentine is a petrochemical.

You have any source for this? I've never seen petro based turps in any store, and google isn't turning up much other than pine based turps.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

You have any source for this? I've never seen petro based turps in any store, and google isn't turning up much other than pine based turps.

'Mineral turpentine' is petrochemical, and that's what I mostly see on the shelf.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

gaymartin posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Because most purebred dogs are Hapsburg levels of inbred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Lol, idiots drinking turpentine.

Forbidden Squeezings?