Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Kurtofan posted:

why can't i post about the smash

they are weak, where this thread is strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Kurtofan posted:

The OP couldn't handle being horny

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Somebody was so mad they drew bowsettes gruesome murder i heard

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Real hurthling! posted:

yeah, that guy has very serial killer vibes

also someone who isn't a coward should make a new Smash thread

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
you want horny nintendo? have some leo luster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9B0-HFkpT4

look at this monkey rear end

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Smash will probably be GOTY, but multiplayer games, like comedies, never win the Oscar

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
me when k rool was announced for smash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbhCxxSRjac

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

me when k rool was announced for smash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbhCxxSRjac

DonkeyKongCountryVEVO

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I will make the new smash thread hang on

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1im4Mx53s

when you dont like that mario is cheating on peach with bowsette

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Kurtofan posted:

Smash Bros eat the eggs

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Kurtofan why do your YT links never embed like everybody else's

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

less laughter posted:

Kurtofan why do your YT links never embed like everybody else's

I just do copy paste

I dont see the difference with embed

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Phone posting maybe? I can never get images or youtube links to properly embed when on the phone but twitter posts work fine

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Nah i was on the computer

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

That old-school CGI animation sure is something. It reminds me of this old VHS we had growing up Imaginarium. Just like early early CGI.

I may be wrong but I get the impression that even old hand-drawn animation holds up in a way that old CGI just doesn't because of the advance of technology.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Someone emb a video so i can see what you mean

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Kurtofan posted:

Nah i was on the computer

SA embeds automatically so there's something weird going on with yours

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Smash needs to tell me if it's got a dlc premium edition so I know which one to buy.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Kurtofan posted:

Someone emb a video so i can see what you mean

Turn this on in your settings

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

less laughter posted:

SA embeds automatically so there's something weird going on with yours

My links and other people looks the same so i never noticed

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Kurtofan posted:

My links and other people looks the same so i never noticed

I mostly only see yours as links, most other posters' are embedded

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

less laughter posted:

Turn this on in your settings

done

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Bombadilillo posted:

Smash needs to tell me if it's got a dlc premium edition so I know which one to buy.

I mean the base game is gonna have all the characters ever, which includes characters that were DLC, so technically the base game is the dlc premium edition :buddy:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i see the problem, when i copy a youtube link and post it, it shows up with the url tags:

like so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsoMG1J7fEA

i have to manually put video tags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er4zU20y8kg

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Guy Goodbody posted:

also someone who isn't a coward should make a new Smash thread

Are there any rules about this or can someone just make a new thread as an OP closes the previous one? If it's not against the rules I'll go ahead and make one since mabel's big day seems intent on being a petty rear end in a top hat.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

less laughter posted:

Are there any rules about this or can someone just make a new thread as an OP closes the previous one? If it's not against the rules I'll go ahead and make one since mabel's big day seems intent on being a petty rear end in a top hat.

The rule is :justpost:

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Port FFRK to Switch

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kurtofan posted:

I just do copy paste

I dont see the difference with embed

no one has ever clicked on a un-embedded youtube link

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Guy Goodbody posted:

i do all the time

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Turpitude posted:

Port FFRK to Switch

If you already own a phone, what is the benefit of a non game on Switch?

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

Barudak posted:

If you already own a phone, what is the benefit of a non game on Switch?

Phone sux port ffrk to Switch

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

I've had embedded videos disabled forever, I'd much rather open a link in a new window

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

I've always just pasted the URL and it adds the embed tags for me automatically.

Your Computer posted:

I've had embedded videos disabled forever, I'd much rather open a link in a new window

You can click on the video title and it'll pop out into a new window. I usually open things in a new window too, but it's still nice to have the thumbnail so you know what it is.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

I have if it seems interesting enough.

less laughter posted:

Seems like it'll reopen once something of note is done Smash-wise.

Speaking of which, are all 64 levels coming? Great Fox still seems unavailable and I just liked the size of that place. Corneria and the other Star Fox/Great Fox levels never matched it.

I'm going on a vacation soon and while the Switch is perfect... I don't feel comfortable traveling with it just yet. So I'm taking my 3DS with me. I have FE Awakening on it, which continues to fail to grab my attention for too long though I think I've got only 6 or 7 levels on the main quest to go. I've been thinking either one of the Bravely's seeing how much I enjoyed Octopath (Do you need to play 1 to enjoy 2 or does it not matter?). Wooly World seems nice, I like platforming and I love the Yoshi games; or maybe even Captain Toad, which is a bit expensive, but I really don't like touching my Switch Screen; Steamworld 2 Dig is there too but maybe not great on 3DS? And then things like NES Remix or Mario Party Mini-Game Collection which seem super fun, but probably not really lasting.

And to keep things on Switch-chat, I never found the Indie News Channel that was mentioned in a Direct. I want to know if it actually exists. Also, I'm pushing ahead in Octopath, which is still great, but I also really want to get a new indie game and it's getting hard to patient. I'm down to Hyper Light Drifter or Dead Cells. Or I can just pick up Okami or wait for Dark Souls (I'll probably trade in Octopath for the latter). There's too much out/coming out. What're we to do?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

AxeManiac’s still around, huh?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Seems like it'll reopen once something of note is done Smash-wise.

But does a random OP with tyrannical tendencies just get to decide when a forum gets to discuss a game or not? He's not even a mod.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Looking through the 3DS store I realized it has music and I know we mentioned how music would slow everything down but I imagine they could slap that or even the Wii Shop Music on there and everyone would be thrilled.

That said the boot-up speed is crazy noticeable. We left home today for a big family lunch and my partner's getting ready. We're about to leave and she decides to get ready some more. Couldn't have been more than 5-7 minutes but in that time I had booted the Switch and just picked it up in a dungeon I'm going through in Octopath. I fought two random battles and got a chest before we left as soon as she was set. It's genuinely really fast.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Looking through the 3DS store I realized it has music and I know we mentioned how music would slow everything down but I imagine they could slap that or even the Wii Shop Music on there and everyone would be thrilled.

That said the boot-up speed is crazy noticeable. We left home today for a big family lunch and my partner's getting ready. We're about to leave and she decides to get ready some more. Couldn't have been more than 5-7 minutes but in that time I had booted the Switch and just picked it up in a dungeon I'm going through in Octopath. I fought two random battles and got a chest before we left as soon as she was set. It's genuinely really fast.

It should be Malo Mart music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MyNintendoNews/status/1046006912913993728

• Locked thread