Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

King Burgundy posted:

I'm so excited to set up a new life in the new country led by the best leader ever! Pancho Villa!

I mean if you want to leave the caravan Godspeed, I think the rest of us are going to keep on back to US territory in “California,” or whatever they’re calling it these days to get our share of that there gold.

(I don’t think I’ve seen a map though.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

sniper4625 posted:

I mean if you want to leave the caravan Godspeed, I think the rest of us are going to keep on back to US territory in “California,” or whatever they’re calling it these days to get our share of that there gold.

(I don’t think I’ve seen a map though.)

You need to recheck the map, you're in Shine country now.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Last time I trust one of those budget bargain map merchants!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anyway, I just want you all to know I have my DOCtorate in COmPrehensive studies of aTRACtion between VIGorously metal states. I'm looking forward to lecturing you all about it over the campfire.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Anyway, I just want you all to know I have my DOCtorate in COmPrehensive studies of aTRACtion between VIGorously metal states. I'm looking forward to lecturing you all about it over the campfire.

Max confirmed arsonist.

##vote Max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also buy:

6 clothes
5 boxes of bullets
1 of every spare part
7 yokes
100lbs of food

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote LJ Hooker, the real enemy

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Max posted:

Also buy:

6 clothes
5 boxes of bullets
1 of every spare part
7 yokes
100lbs of food

This is not enough bullets, we’re going to have to do plenty of hunting. Anyone here a banker from Boston?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

sniper4625 posted:

This is not enough bullets, we’re going to have to do plenty of hunting. Anyone here a banker from Boston?

I used to do motivational speaking for bankers. But that was before I heard about the GOLD.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

sniper4625 posted:

5 boxes is a shitload of bullets. Just shoot 2 deer or one bear per hunt.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Max posted:

Why are you randomly shouting syllables?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
In my experience, you only really need one bullet to be effective.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote LJ Hooker, the real enemy

Lol

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

King Burgundy posted:

I'm so excited to set up a new life in the new country led by the best leader ever! Pancho Villa!

Lol, may the war rage on.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I’m here! I love Shine! Let’s do this!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, can everyone hear me? I'm in! Confirming!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Max posted:

is this a breadcrumb?

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Also, goodness! Poor Lyda. I feel like we barely got to know them!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

Ok, can everyone hear me? I'm in! Confirming!

Yay, TMM isn't scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

Yay, TMM isn't scum.

But you clearly are

##vote KB

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

TMMadman posted:

But you clearly are

##vote KB

jeez, the "if KB is still alive by now he's gotta be scum" deadline has gone a bit too far imo

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

jeez, the "if KB is still alive by now he's gotta be scum" deadline has gone a bit too far imo

rofl yeah.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

And maybe that's just what he wants you to think!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello my migrant friends

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OtzJtp-EM

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Noice. You want a Scooby snack?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Res!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Like, what flavour?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

RoonShine

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

literally that joke has diminishing returns im afraid.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

"I gotta say, having different sleeping schedules to the rest of the caravan makes conversation interesting" beetholomew says to no-one in particular

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

“Someones gotta watch the caravan at night,” said Jaspy with a twinkle in his eye “ ‘sides, my opinion is all the most interestin’ stuff happens under them stars. Downright inspirational if y’ ask me. Which y’ didn’t.”

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

hambeet posted:

"I gotta say, having different sleeping schedules to the rest of the caravan makes conversation interesting" beetholomew says to no-one in particular

Good morning!

I haven’t mafia’ed for a few months now, has anything major changed that I need to know about?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Murmur Twin posted:

Good morning!

I haven’t mafia’ed for a few months now, has anything major changed that I need to know about?

lllllets say “no” and keep it easy and breezy in here..

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beetholomew stared straight ahead not wanting to make eye contact "no, nothing has happened" he delivered in a monotone and a tad too quickly.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"Ha!" a boorish laugh rang out from behind Jaspy and Beet. Adrien sidled over and tipped her hat to the other early riser.

"You probably shouldn't get too friendly with these two, ma'am. They're troublemakers. Rabble-rousers. Always starting up or getting into the worst drunken brawls imaginable! But whatever incident it is they don't feel like talking to you about, rest assured I had nothing to do with it."

"...this time." she added under her breath with a smirk.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

“Somehow amongst all these scuffles y’ name always gets mentioned right before the fists start flyin’ but technic’lly your hands are clean, Addy,” Jaspy gazed at the moon dreamily “ f’ now..”

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

“Ain’t gonna loss my temper on this trip. The night air is cool, the company is good, and the shine pours like treacle from a candy mountain. Whether we strike gold or no, this is gonna be a sweet ol’ trip,”

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nothing but pain and suffering out here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Without preamble Beetholomew jerked one knee up off the ground with a pained expression on his face, like his gun on his belt had exploded. Seconds passed before a low, warm creak, like the sound of a large wooden door protesting on rusty hinges filled the air. It stopped as suddenly as it started, the door full opened or closed. Beetholomew lowered his leg and straightened up, hooked his thumbs in his suspenders and casually asked "There's ya sufferin"

• Locked thread