Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

close thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

CrRoMa posted:

If there's one thing that stands out about SA compared to any other forum I've used its how utterly smarmy people can be here, usually unprovoked. I hoped having a paywall would filter the assholes but it just seems to have encourage it.

You could have ended this in like two posts if just admitted that you were being dumb with the labels comment and would have heard about trans people without the internet

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

It says something about the exploding Switch library thst I have not hurt for things to play on it and didnt notice the lack or 1st party games.

Not a huge problem then.

You had the initial launch games (correctly staggered) and now a lull until the next wave of first party games. I'm sure as soon as smash is out we will start hearing about metroid4

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

close thread

Yeah, please do. Thread needs to cool off

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

CrRoMa posted:

If there's one thing that stands out about SA compared to any other forum I've used its how utterly smarmy people can be here, usually unprovoked. I hoped having a paywall would filter the assholes but it just seems to have encourage it.

You were the guy being the rear end in a top hat here

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Andrast posted:

You could have ended this in like two posts if just admitted that you were wrong and would have heard about trans people without the internet

Go away you argumentative oval office

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

CLOSE THREAD

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I don't like Alwa's Awakening telling me "This is supposed to be a hard have so if you turn on assist mode you aren't experiencing it right".

Nah, gently caress you. Don't waste my time making me backtrack from the last checkpoint for five minutes every time I botch a jump. I got better things to do. That's not hard it's tedious.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
E: Yeah gently caress this

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

CrRoMa posted:

Go away you argumentative oval office

I thought the British didn’t label people

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
I got called out for something lovely I said, welp better reframe the inevitable backlash as an unprovoked attack on my person!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TheKingofSprings posted:

E: Yeah gently caress this

Oh sorry it was the second post.

Being a bit pedantic here

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Andrast posted:

Literally every post i see you make is just trying to stir an argument. Its not a label. Its a description. gently caress off.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nintendolife/status/1046811997394882562

Lmao what the gently caress is this?

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
https://twitter.com/TheJohnSu/status/1046841667385319424?s=20

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

quote:

Rather than being a true VR experience, the NS Glasses use "colour switching technology" to draw out specific shades, giving the impression of a 3D visual inside your headset. It also "smoothes the pixel count" to give off the impression of a higher resolution but, as we know, the Switch's screen displays at 720p as standard.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It’s the virtual boy

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Can I wear the NS Glasses to a rooftop party?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

That sure is a thing

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Frankston posted:

Can I wear the NS Glasses to a rooftop party?

With the NS Glasses, every party is a rooftop party

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Impending neck problems

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

:lol: IRL at that one

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Andrast posted:

excellent post.

anyway I think we can all agree, gently caress the british dude that pretended he didn't know gay / trans people exist despite at the very least being on Something Awful for a year and I'm assuming on the internet for much longer and lets go back to talking about Bowsette

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Game & Watchette

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'm giving you all a sixer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser