Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

RIP werner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh, maybe not. He's still alive...for now

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Oh, maybe not. He's still alive...for now

yeah they spent so much time on that scene it would have been disappointing if it ended the most obvious way

werner's panic attack was legitimately affecting

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Just watch he's going to like, fall down the ladder and crack his head open.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
My cable cut out for about 30 seconds in the long long "Werner follows along the wire and looks very nervous", did I miss anything? Did he see the ghost of Gale or something in the cave?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Edge & Christian posted:

My cable cut out for about 30 seconds in the long long "Werner follows along the wire and looks very nervous", did I miss anything? Did he see the ghost of Gale or something in the cave?

he basically had a panic attack alone in the dark and then managed to pull it together and finish

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Werner's gonna rabbit.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wanna eat that chicken

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo, Gus Fring got spooked.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Werner has totally lost his nerve for this job. Not sure what he's gonna do but it's not gonna be good.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I'm guessing Kai stops Werner, redeeming himself in Mike's eyes, etc

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jimmy's really working this table, as usual :lol:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Make this man a supreme court justice :swoon:

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Did he plagiarize that or something?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Uh oh :smith:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
what in the gently caress

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

:smith:

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

that one woman knew his brother huh

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Yeah, all he had to do was swallow his pride and say that Chuck inspired him to be better and he'd be in.

VVV If true it's slightly funny that Chuck is still finding ways to gently caress with him from beyond the grave.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

eke out posted:

If so then that's super hosed up.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

eke out posted:

He seemed pretty sincere to me, so it must've been something stupid like that

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Yeah, all he had to do was swallow his pride and say that Chuck inspired him to be better and he'd be in.

That's not pride.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If so then that's super hosed up.

that was how i read that "so any... influences?" and then the smile fading the second he didn't say the obvious answer, his recently-deceased brother beloved in the legal community

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Time for another gently caress I guess.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

HE SAID FUCKIN

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

:cry:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Kim didn't deserve that, come on Jimmy :(

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
No.

Not like this.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

jimmy why

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Not like this man ...

JustinMorgan
Apr 27, 2010
:ohdear:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gonna ask again if Jimmy ever told Kim about Chuck's last words to him because that seems like a pretty important piece of the puzzle that I don't think she has.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Oh hohoho twist! The show continues to not do what you expect. Fun finale if we see Jimmy doing some insane stuff to get that law license back.

It does make sense that Jimmy has has enough shadiness to not get immediately approved, between people who may have really paid attention to the Bar hearing, people who liked Chuck, his shenanigans with cell phones and Huell, or maybe it really was just that the committee saw through him to the sleaze at his core.

^had that typed up about 15 minutes ago, just late posting it.

Man that was properly heartbreaking, Kim all set up to keep it going with Jimmy and give him presents but the stress of the situation makes their true feelings come out. Oof. I missed pieces of the hearing and will have to catch it on the rewatch, but I think Kim's got the right read on it. Probably didn't need to bow down and worship Chuck's ghost, but at least toss some words at it, say that you regret how it worked out, hell even lean into how sick he was toward the end and bring up all the nice things you did for him before things went sour. There you even have the truth to use with that big rear end shopping list Jimmy was getting for Chuck every drat DAY.

One more gently caress Chuck for the pile there, remembering that made me hate him all over again.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Oct 2, 2018

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

NowonSA posted:

Oh hohoho twist! The show continues to not do what you expect. Fun finale if we see Jimmy doing some insane stuff to get that law license back.

It does make sense that Jimmy has has enough shadiness to not get immediately approved, between people who may have really paid attention to the Bar hearing, people who liked Chuck, his shenanigans with cell phones and Huell, or maybe it really was just that the committee saw through him to the sleaze at his core.

Man that was properly heartbreaking, Kim all set up to keep it going with Jimmy and give him presents but the stress of the situation makes their true feelings come out. Oof.

There's ten minutes left.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

I kinda suspected that the breakup would be from Jimmy flaming out at Kim, so I'm not super surprised.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

And now he's packing :ohdear:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

GUYS im scared of this final scene

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Did Werner escape?!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Mike is a very smart man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Werner either ran for it or killed himself.

Edit: Looks like ran for it.