Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You are a Blue mage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CCKeane posted:

Obvious.

You are a Dark Knight.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Also:

*Places a single rose petal on gaspy's grave.*

Merk whatcha thinking?

Toalpaz, you got your information, what are you think?

KB my rear end is no longer part of my body, it is laughed off.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Two points to address early:

I'm am town.

I am pretty sure there has literally never been a game where KB wasn't convinced that I was scum, because he cannot read me and this makes him sad.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

CCKeane posted:

Two points to address early:

I'm am town.

I am pretty sure there has literally never been a game where KB wasn't convinced that I was scum, because he cannot read me and this makes him sad.

Pretty convincing. ##unvote

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote YPM

because really, he deserves it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CubicalSucrose posted:

What the Dickens is this?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hey cpig will I be able to lurker murder someone tomorrow or will the guns get redropped

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That shouldn't matter YPM, You'll be voted out today.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

##vote YPM

because really, he deserves it.

I can’t argue with that logic but I’m town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

That shouldn't matter YPM, You'll be voted out today.

That’s unfortunate

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe don't murder gaspy for no reason next time.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

Maybe don't murder gaspy for no reason next time.

I would have had to murder him for no reason this time for that sentence to make sense

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

CCKeane posted:

Also:

*Places a single rose petal on gaspy's grave.*

Merk whatcha thinking?

Toalpaz, you got your information, what are you think?

KB my rear end is no longer part of my body, it is laughed off.

I can't believe you would hammer town like that Keane!!!

Jk, oh well. My argument was always pro-lunch not gaspy is scum. I always thought that the case against Gaspy was weakish and that it means that scum probably pushed Gaspy imo. Gaspy was suspicious of Hal early on? Merk? YPM? Maybe we should look in that direction? I know Town can be wrong and vote out people that are town but there were lingering votes on him and Gaspy's name only cropped out at the end out of apathy and fear that Gaspy was acting like the recruiter.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Toalpaz posted:

Jk, oh well. My argument was always pro-lunch not gaspy is scum. I always thought that the case against Gaspy was weakish and that it means that scum probably pushed Gaspy imo. Gaspy was suspicious of Hal early on? Merk? YPM? Maybe we should look in that direction? I know Town can be wrong and vote out people that are town but there were lingering votes on him and Gaspy's name only cropped out at the end out of apathy and fear that Gaspy was acting like the recruiter.

What do you mean his name cropped out at the end?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Your Personal Muse posted:

I can’t argue with that logic but I’m town

You're using the same defense as gaspy so idk, by your standards your scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

The matter of gaspy alignment. Idk exactly what gaspy is, no one is. Fact is before me gaspy had 13 votes. I am inclined to think town lean, but we don't know.

So now that we've cleared up gaspy's alignment,you're coming in with this:

Toalpaz posted:

Do you feel town is in a better position without Gaspy?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

So now that we've cleared up gaspy's alignment,you're coming in with this:

Do you feel town is in a better position without Gaspy?

It would be good to have another townie alive, but missing an opportunity to kill scum or cult recruiter last night would be a mistake?

YPM I meant to say cropped up, or to say Gaspy's name was the one of only names with a little momentum behind it. I spent most of the day talking about sugar cube tho.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CubicalSucrose posted:

Wow the wind sure shifted for you pretty fast. Like walk me through how KB convinced you to begin with and how Keane totally flipped your thought process please!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Toalpaz posted:

It would be good to have another townie alive, but missing an opportunity to kill scum or cult recruiter last night would be a mistake?

YPM I meant to say cropped up, or to say Gaspy's name was the one of only names with a little momentum behind it. I spent most of the day talking about sugar cube tho.

But cropped up at the end would suggest gaspy was some last minute thing. People were on him from pretty early in the day.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

But cropped up at the end would suggest gaspy was some last minute thing. People were on him from pretty early in the day.

iirc it was like several on him, and then half unvoted when gaspy killed GX, and then people piled on later when the deadline crept up. It really wasn't that consistent.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I want some HOT TAKES from Merk.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

I want some HOT TAKES from Merk.

My pal, walk me thru your hammering thought process. I've posted nearly my whole voting decisions in thread. What made you finally drop that hammer?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

My pal, walk me thru your hammering thought process. I've posted nearly my whole voting decisions in thread. What made you finally drop that hammer?

The deadline?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Wow the wind sure shifted for you pretty fast. Like walk me through how KB convinced you to begin with and how Keane totally flipped your thought process please!

KB seems pretty much like a town person and CCKeane had been on the radar near the end of the last day if I'm remembering correctly. Then CCKeane said "I'm town" which is a good thing since I'm also town. I do have a history of revoting for people I've unvoted, so who knows what I'm going to do later.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hal Incandenza posted:

The deadline?

I voted 30 minutes to deadline, and I wasn't spared having to explain myself.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

KB seems pretty much like a town person and CCKeane had been on the radar near the end of the last day if I'm remembering correctly. Then CCKeane said "I'm town" which is a good thing since I'm also town. I do have a history of revoting for people I've unvoted, so who knows what I'm going to do later.

What

Do you have any opinions of your own

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

Do you know that people can lie about being town in thread?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CubicalSucrose posted:

what the gently caress

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CubicalSucrose posted:

what the gently caress

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

We were not going to switch targets, making gaspy the only viable choice, save for a no execute. My personal feelings are that it was a nonsense case from Merk, one that I was deeply suspicious of, however town was almost assuredly on the vote as well, so some people found it convincing enough.

Finding gaspy's flip gives us valuable information on existing players that we can use to better suss out scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's not so much that I said I was town as much as that I was really charming in how I said it I bet.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

We were not going to switch targets, making gaspy the only viable choice, save for a no execute. My personal feelings are that it was a nonsense case from Merk, one that I was deeply suspicious of, however town was almost assuredly on the vote as well, so some people found it convincing enough.

Finding gaspy's flip gives us valuable information on existing players that we can use to better suss out scum.

:yeah:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This is not what you said, which was

Toalpaz posted:

This is defending your gaspy vote more than providing angles for scumhunting, beyond very, very basic statements about merk, ypm, and Hal.

This is a lot of words to justify a vote Toalpaz knew would flip town, I think.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

This is not what you said, which was

This is defending your gaspy vote more than providing angles for scumhunting, beyond very, very basic statements about merk, ypm, and Hal.

This is a lot of words to justify a vote Toalpaz knew would flip town, I think.

nah

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
CC is once again handsome and correct

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Why didn't you vote merk and try to make it happen when we still had time?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

King Burgundy posted:

Why didn't you vote merk and try to make it happen when we still had time?

Didn't think we had enough people, but I was certainly pretty clear about being suspicious about him yesterday.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Didn't think we had enough people, but I was certainly pretty clear about being suspicious about him yesterday.

Yes, if you look back you'll see I responded to it saying, something like won't happen unless you vote. AKA, let's try to make it happen. But you were mysteriously missing immediately after you posted said position, with no vote, until it was way too late. To me the lack of a vote indicated a lack of desire to actually see Merk happen, since it is not like you couldn't still change as necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

What

Do you have any opinions of your own

I thought gaspy seemed fine so I didn't vote that way. AA had claimed "Not Town" but I wasn't gaining any traction there. imgay also seems pretty cool, similar to KB. Dancer and Toalpaz could be playing a pretty fun scumcon with the gun exchange N1 followed by Dancer faking that the gun exchange didn't happen to cover a bit, but since then they've both seemed okay.

Still have no idea if people are informed about who gave them guns.

• Locked thread