Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bike tory posted:

She'd must have just taken a big bump of coke or something because surely there's no way she would voluntarily dance in public after that video went around a month or two ago.

What video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXLPjPdbwGE

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
aaahahahahahahahhaa

thats how i dance when ive had too much ketamine

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The MPs should put a band together. They could have Peter Lilley on lead vocals, Tony Blair on guitar, Theresa May as backup dancer, Jeremy Corbyn on the manhole cover and Boris Johnson on heroin.

That would be a good band.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Need mattress but hate them Asians.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol
I h8 u but free

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Violet_Sky posted:

Need mattress but hate them Asians.

"Look, I cannot afford a mattress at all, even one that it used. I am a member of the master race and thus I must insist you give it to me for free."

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I was getting more of a 'You can give this to me because I'm the master race, or I can take it for free' vibe....

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

DandyLion posted:

I was getting more of a 'You can give this to me because I'm the master race, or I can take it for free' vibe....

I was getting more of a mental illness vibe.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

LingcodKilla posted:

I was getting more of a mental illness vibe.

Well, that goes hand in hand with the racism and extreme entitlement

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Whipstickagostop posted:

Speaking of mayo and gross things:

I was watching some god-awful film the other day, and there was a scene in which the main character was eating dinner. He went to squirt some mayo out of the bottle, but it was empty.
He then goes to the sink and puts a bit of water in the bottle, gives it a shake, and sprays the mayo-water on his food and carries eating.

...Is that a thing people do? The character was a middle-aged Irish farmer, so is it a middle-aged thing, an Irish thing or a farmer thing?

Okay, so you were never a student or had to actually work for a living. Got it.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

aardwolf posted:

Okay, so you were never a student or had to actually work for a living. Got it.

... Dude I have been "eat nothing but toast for two weeks because I paid my bills and have no money for food" poor before and I can still day with confidence that water with a little mayo in it isn't something you do unless you love to suffer.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
... have you actually tried it? A little hot water from the jug, a quick shake, and that mayo sticking to the sides of the bottle just slides right out (the suffering isn't mandatory) :colbert:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Or you could just not do that

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Mayo is cheap, and unless you go through a jar or more a week, why would you self flagellate like that?

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
Okay, so you were also never a student.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

ew, dude

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Diluted mayo is a delicacy in my culture.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

aardwolf posted:

I'm a junior in college. They make silicone spatulas that reach every inch of the jar, they're cheap too

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

aardwolf posted:

do you use mayo as lube serious answers only

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
Even in the bend around the neck? You kids these days have it too easy.

It's no wonder the country is heading to hell in a handbasket. We should bring back National Service.

Edit: Gross. Spit is the lube nature intended and we all know it.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

T-man posted:

Research indicates that's how the top decile of truly big eaters manage to eat so much, mayo allows food to slide in and down much faster and therefore allows for more eating to happen.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

aardwolf posted:

Even in the bend around the neck? You kids these days have it too easy.

It's no wonder the country is heading to hell in a handbasket. We should bring back National Service.

Edit: Gross. Spit is the lube nature intended and we all know it.

A full set of these in different sizes and shapes is like $10 at Costco

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Mayonnaise is disgusting

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

GelatinSkeleton posted:

Mayonnaise is disgusting

Okay, so you were never a student or had to actually work for a living.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

if y'all were ever students you know the true way is to steal ranch out of the cafeteria and use that instead

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

T-man posted:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If you don't do weekly mayo enemas, that's just a proof YOU are terribly out of touch with the average Joe's life.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

If you don't do weekly mayo enemas, that's just a proof YOU are terribly out of touch with the average Joe's life.

Okay, so you were never a mattress selling asian or had to actually gently caress for a living, got it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

If you need to get the last mayo out of the jar you smash it and wipe the glass shards on your bread.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Untrustable posted:

Life hacks: when you can't get any more chocolate syrup out of the bottle just pop the top, add milk, replace top, shake bottle. Chocolate milk.

gently caress I miss chocolate milk.

They still make it.

They even make milk and chocolate syrup if you're feeling particularly ambitious.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Door Frame posted:

Apparently this is the kind of stuff they should be teaching in school.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

The Door Frame posted:

Costco has sex toys now??

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

We Know Catheters posted:

Costco has sex toys now??

drat man that’s twisted. That’s messed up haha

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

:stare:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
"MOM NO"

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Is that really how vegans have to give birth? Does morphine come from cows?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

considering that picture is older than God, I feel like that's probably a caption appended as part of a fb group to share weird photos

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

When I was a student, I didn't use mayo water, I just did normal terrible food things, like trying to make spaghetti and meatballs with ramen, ketchup, and pieces of hot dog (it didn't work).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

LostCosmonaut posted:

When I was a student, I didn't use mayo water, I just did normal terrible food things, like trying to make spaghetti and meatballs with ramen, ketchup, and pieces of hot dog (it didn't work).