Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I copped Keane.

He's town.

Sorry Keane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

If AA is telling the truth and got redirected the night he was visiting Asiina, that is still out there. That Mimic flip isn't it.

Target #1 for a non town redirector last night was probably Cube. So his results may be questionable.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

You had been grilling folks pretty heavily but it didn't seem like you were actually pitching any particular case. Felt like trying to appear being active and engaged while not having to commit to anything.

Additionally, I figured that if I targeted someone like Toal who the group is on the fence about already, then any result I give would get second-guessed hard by most people.

##vote AA

Why didn’t you case me yesterday?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Since Archer was apparently a watch, did anyone watch Cube last night?

Also. I'm strongly thinking we might be in mass claim territory. It feels like there wouldn't be a lot of places to hide in the claims so even if we don't catch someone on the original claim they are bound to stumble later. But willing to be persuaded on that.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Your Personal Muse posted:

Why didn’t you case me yesterday?

There are 50 people in the game and I was busy disagreeing with AA, trying to convince IS to shoot, defending my Knight claim, reviewing merk and Toal, thinking through Keane and flerp and Asiina. Didn't get around to it?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal Incandenza posted:

YPM specifically or “your target”

Dang I was hoping for a different response ah well

Don't think you were trying to catch him out on something here, so I'll answer that I got "your target".

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I copped Keane.

He's town.

Sorry Keane.

So I presume this means you can confirm that scum knights are rolecops?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal Incandenza posted:

So I presume this means you can confirm that scum knights are rolecops?

Yeah. There was no reason to counter claim, I got the same role description.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

There are 50 people in the game and I was busy disagreeing with AA, trying to convince IS to shoot, defending my Knight claim, reviewing merk and Toal, thinking through Keane and flerp and Asiina. Didn't get around to it?

I don’t buy that. You weren’t under a lot of time pressure, you could have thrown a case my way.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##shoot ypm

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Well that's interesting.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

##shoot ypm

imgay points a gun at YPM.

*click* nothing happens

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
these guns suck

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I don’t buy that. You weren’t under a lot of time pressure, you could have thrown a case my way.

Sure could've. Also could've thrown cases at KB, Dancer, Khedive, Kit, clord, and everyone else I'm forgetting. But those would've felt weaker than the existing candidates being discussed, including merk who felt pretty weak already.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

Sure could've. Also could've thrown cases at KB, Dancer, Khedive, Kit, clord, and everyone else I'm forgetting. But those would've felt weaker than the existing candidates being discussed, including merk who felt pretty weak already.

You only had IS and ASF if I’m remembering correctly as town reads when I asked you, and now you have half the town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

KB seems pretty much like a town person and CCKeane had been on the radar near the end of the last day if I'm remembering correctly. Then CCKeane said "I'm town" which is a good thing since I'm also town. I do have a history of revoting for people I've unvoted, so who knows what I'm going to do later.

Also why do you think KB is case worthy now?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

flerp posted:

these guns suck

Yeah, unreliable even.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Cpig actually just likes me a lot

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Anyone else who has a gun should shoot, imo we are due

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

chaoslord posted:

Anyone else who has a gun should shoot, imo we are due

"If you have a gun that might kill you... *steeples claws* ...use it. I crave blood. Doesn't matter who it belongs to."

FTFY

##vote clord

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

You only had IS and ASF if I’m remembering correctly as town reads when I asked you, and now you have half the town

I thought imgay was cool enough to give him a gun, but that's now a wacky situation. I gave a soft pass to dancer and Toalpaz originally but I guess I worded it so that I could weasel either way for both of them.

KB was strange, I was going off of someone's meta-post on KB playing "informative and a little hands-off" regardless of scum or town or something like that, and then that's how I saw him playing. Then someone else more recently had posted like "I have no idea on KB" or something. Given the apparent difficulty of making a a deduction read, I gave significant thought to copping him last night.

Regardless of all this, AA has claimed not town and has survived two days somehow while we've mislyched, which seems really bad for me and the rest of town.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

"If you have a gun that might kill you... *steeples claws* ...use it. I crave blood. Doesn't matter who it belongs to."

FTFY

##vote clord

Nice try, scumbo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CubicalSucrose posted:

I thought imgay was cool enough to give him a gun, but that's now a wacky situation. I gave a soft pass to dancer and Toalpaz originally but I guess I worded it so that I could weasel either way for both of them.

KB was strange, I was going off of someone's meta-post on KB playing "informative and a little hands-off" regardless of scum or town or something like that, and then that's how I saw him playing. Then someone else more recently had posted like "I have no idea on KB" or something. Given the apparent difficulty of making a a deduction read, I gave significant thought to copping him last night.

Regardless of all this, AA has claimed not town and has survived two days somehow while we've mislyched, which seems really bad for me and the rest of town.

Yeah we somehow got off of your vote lmao

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

chaoslord posted:

Nice try, scumbo

Pffftt, you said it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sucrose is definitely the vote, but sideline lurkers only pushing a 3p dunk are probably also scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Sucrose is definitely the vote, but sideline lurkers only pushing a 3p dunk are probably also scum.

Why is sucrose the vote?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I'm going to speak for Khedive and pitch Hal for Khedive's reasoning plus another vote against a townfolk.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The scum rolecop bit. He knows scum have a rolecop because it's him. Any other knight get that type of confirmation?

I truly doubt it. He probably became a real knight but also was already a rolecop. Reason being, OP.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

The scum rolecop bit. He knows scum have a rolecop because it's him. Any other knight get that type of confirmation?

I truly doubt it. He probably became a real knight but also was already a rolecop. Reason being, OP.

KB would’ve ccd.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
There are 14 players currently alive. Most of the flips have been town, and in a game this size I would expect there to be another 3-4 scum out there. Considering how close it was between Merk and AA, in my opinion (for what is worth): a good number of those who voted for Merk are scum.

Personally, I thought that the case on Merk was really rather weak. I examined his posts with 2 hrs before finish (when AA was still in front by 1) and Merk had very few posts and even less ones being constructive. I don’t see how that suddenly turned into a “this person must be lynched”.

It’s easier to say this in hindsight, with town having been lynched, but I feel like the Merk case was rather weak and it is why it made me suspicious of people who voted for him. So I had a look at Krex post and notice how Aasina has lynched all town so far. Which made me a bit suspicious of her. So I used my one shot watcher (I’m an Archer) in Aasina and it said “this person visited these x people”, one of those being Dancer.

Considering that AA saw Aasina costing Jeebus and he turned up dead. Then now I see her visiting Dancer, and he turns up dead. I’m very much thinking of voting her today.

I’d like to hear exactly what Aasina has been doing with her role all this time and what information she can offer town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That’s not what watcher does.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah, dancer targeted asiina (per your result), not the other way around

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote YPM

you flipped on merk even though your the same hhow can anytone trust you.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

##vote YPM

you flipped on merk even though your the same hhow can anytone trust you.

They can’t I’ll vote anyone hth

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Now the only question: is imgay’s tunnel in the face of a cop claim on me a bit or is he scum

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

flerp posted:

yeah, dancer targeted asiina (per your result), not the other way around

Yeah okay. I’m really bad at this game. I just re-read my PM and you’re correct, it says that the following people visited Aasina:

Chaoslord
Dancer
Myself

Did I misread AA’s post or did he say he protected Aasina last night?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kitiara posted:

Yeah okay. I’m really bad at this game. I just re-read my PM and you’re correct, it says that the following people visited Aasina:

Chaoslord
Dancer
Myself

Did I misread AA’s post or did he say he protected Aasina last night?

yes i believe u caught a lie

:D

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I track asiina to jeabus

She denies it

The kill flavors. Killed and precisely killed.

Last night.

Killed and head blown off.

I used a 1x doc on asiina

Her explanation for not having done the kill made sense. And even so, if she died at night it would have probably only further implicated me, so keeping her alive was in my best interest.

Today.

2 kills, one consistent flavor and a new flavor.
A redirector flips. Imagine that.

##vote AA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Also. I'm strongly thinking we might be in mass claim territory. It feels like there wouldn't be a lot of places to hide in the claims so even if we don't catch someone on the original claim they are bound to stumble later. But willing to be persuaded on that.

Not sure why no one is commenting on this. But I'd love some comments.

• Locked thread