Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AA live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AA live long enough to kill me tonight

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Lmao wait til she catches up

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Very rude of you to try to pin your kill on me imo

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
I just can't believe a word AA says. Sorry, dude. Like even now I'm thinking "he's just claiming SK so we don't hunt for his scummy friends".

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Really, please explain this. I can ignore coordinated chaff easy enough, but this is glaring. Are you suggesting I tried to kill asiina and failed?

I was saying that you took a gamble on your watch claim because of a misread bread crumb. Was I right

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Wait never mind you killed jeab I don’t know what you were doing

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

I'm going to toss in the towel to give town a chance to win.

I'm SK, you got me.

Giddy at the opportunity to try and take the glory that is a serial killer victory.

I tried a new approach to my play given that I just got busted by a random cop in scooby doo 2.

So gambit on a gambit. I should lurk more, but that's not even fun...

So I'm throwing in the towel because I'm getting mad that you all don't believe my lies and that's silly lol

"Why won't they believe me!?" *covered in blood*

I killed jeabus and I killed ASF.

I honestly probably could have done better if I just claimed survivor with a class but yeah. I live learn undergo metamorphosis and try again.

Moderators please let rng favor me SK and scum.

Anyhow this strategy was bunk.

Sorry for getting aggro!

##vote AA

Why didn't you kill me? I mean, I'm grateful and have enjoyed the banter and such, but I figured if you had the chance you'd definitely off me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Love you AA!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CubicalSucrose posted:

Why didn't you kill me? I mean, I'm grateful and have enjoyed the banter and such, but I figured if you had the chance you'd definitely off me.

While you may still be scum.i thought asf was scummy and someone maybe bound to be protected by scum. Turns out I'm just a 3p hunter lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Love you too man!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Very rude of you to try to pin your kill on me imo

You made for a great patsy. thank you for your service.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

AA live long enough to kill me tonight

Lol I promise to kill you tonight if town doesnt kill me today

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote AA
quick hammer AA before dumb town can discuss anything

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm going to toss in the towel to give town a chance to win.

I'm SK, you got me.

Giddy at the opportunity to try and take the glory that is a serial killer victory.

I tried a new approach to my play given that I just got busted by a random cop in scooby doo 2.

So gambit on a gambit. I should lurk more, but that's not even fun...

So I'm throwing in the towel because I'm getting mad that you all don't believe my lies and that's silly lol

"Why won't they believe me!?" *covered in blood*

I killed jeabus and I killed ASF.

I honestly probably could have done better if I just claimed survivor with a class but yeah. I live learn undergo metamorphosis and try again.

Moderators please let rng favor me SK and scum.

Anyhow this strategy was bunk.

Sorry for getting aggro!

##vote AA

rofl!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##unvote

Back to -2.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

Town should really discuss things. Scum is going to roll you guys because you're lazy.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote king burgundy

I see your taking pressure off your scumbro

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

##vote king burgundy

I see your taking pressure off your scumbro

AA is SK?!!?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Lol AA, okay racking up roaming charges so wanna say I called it. Also lol merk sorry bud, don't worry I'm here to hunt the scums for ya. I'll read through again later once people post more useful things. Maybe tomorrow morning or if they update my other game. Goodluck friends. Die enemies.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AA, why did your kill flavor change? That was the first shotgun kill. And who did you kill N1?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

AA, why did your kill flavor change? That was the first shotgun kill. And who did you kill N1?

X shot unstoppable and yami

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

LMAO AA.

KB, alright, glad we're on the same page now.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Even with optimal play I don't think I could have won this game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Eh I guess bird did it with 27 players. drat. One day

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I believe in you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alternatively, talk to me when you win a game as an SK with no kill, noob.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I like to think AA is always an sk, the question is just whether he is a reverse death miller or not

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Anomalous Amalgam (4): chaoslord, CubicalSucrose, Your Personal Muse, King Burgundy, Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, imgay, King Burgundy, Anomalous Amalgam, imgay
King Burgundy (1): imgay
chaoslord (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Your Personal Muse (0): imgay, imgay

Not Voting (9): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, flerp, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, KhediveRex, King Burgundy, Kitiara, Toalpaz

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 07th, 2018 at 2 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Eh I guess bird did it with 27 players. drat. One day

dayyyyyyyyyyyumn

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Alternatively, talk to me when you win a game as an SK with no kill, noob.

:monocle:
Seriously, post game if yall could link stellar sk victories.

I need to absorb better tactics. I'm not there yet.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I once had one in bowmore's The Thing mafia, I think otherwise I never got close

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Listen I recognize AA is sk, but I think he will also be a powerful tool for town. Theres probably a decent cluster of scum around that he can help cleanse.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

imgay posted:

Listen I recognize AA is sk, but I think he will also be a powerful tool for town. Theres probably a decent cluster of scum around that he can help cleanse.

This tactic is shoddy and reckless, proposed purely for novelty's sake.

I am so down.

Kupo.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I solemnly swear to be the good boy and kill who you seem due for death.

I should have an unpopped stack of BP on me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I solemnly swear to be the good boy and kill who you seem due for death.

I should have an unpopped stack of BP on me.

Deem*

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can murder anyone in this thread including me y ou have my blessing and a promise to never vote you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

You can murder anyone in this thread including me y ou have my blessing and a promise to never vote you.

Oh boy! *starts polishing guns*

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Greatest gambit of my loving life.

Spoiler for if you want to read the game to see what happens. It's quite a short read because there was a lot of lurking through the first part of the game:
I was a "survivor" which upon closer inspection of my wincon meant I had to be the only person to survive. I didn't have a kill, but I did have a few 1-shot abilities. One was to send an anonymous message to up to 2 people. Scum were looking like they were going to sweep an apathetic town, so at what looked to be LYLO I sent a message to two people who were on opposite sides of arguments and likely weren't aligned but one of them was probably scum saying "hey, I'm a survivor, at the beginning of the day I'm going to vote for this person, feel free to just come vote with me and let's all win the game together." The town person who got my message outed me immediately, as expected, and the rest of the people raged at me all day while I just said "sorry guys, i'm just playing to my wincon." while I waited and waited and waited, refreshing the page constantly for like 8 hours waiting for that scumrush to come so I could unvote in time and we'd vote scum as they outed themselves. It happened, we ended up catching two scum off of it as they melted down for being tricked. Then when we finally got to 3-man lylo again, I used one of my other 1-shots the night before to make the other two people lynchbombs, so as long as I voted first, it didn't matter which one was scum, because one would hammer the other, both of them would die, and I was the only one left alive and won the game.

It's honestly my greatest accomplishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I went to bed early because this day was exhausting and then some loving rear end in a top hat had set the hotel alarm clock for midnight, which woke me up and was very confusing what the hell that noise was.

Now I'm wide awake and feeling totally rested despite having only slept for less than 2 hours and I'm real mad about it.

• Locked thread