Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i feel super uneasy with this card i think im gonna avoid this one tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i feel super uneasy with this card i think im gonna avoid this one tbh

Yep. I'd like to see the two mains but cannot justify 64 dollars for watching them.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:rip: everyone's free money.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Mr. Nice! posted:

:rip: everyone's free money.

not mine :smug::

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
:woof:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Woooooooot I thought mm won tho

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Ha, perfect. Love this thread.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
it's a good card this week and there's some really interesting bets

mickey gall is fighting a competent ufc fighter in george sullivan and sullivan is like +250 and i'll be on that for sure. also, at +350 is ellenberger who is fighting barbarina. berger is washed as gently caress and barbarina is awkward and competent but berger still hits loving hard and i'll probably bet on him in case he decides to not be one of the saddest spectacles of the evening / year. regardless, please retire.

also, i have no loving idea who warlley alves is, but he's a loving massive favourite against krause and krause is competent as far as i remember? has he gotten way worse recently? more dead money on the massive underdog.

also, i think moraga as a slight underdog does figuereido.

i'll either do really well or really poorly this week but either way i'm really looking forward to it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Warley won the TUF brazil coached by chael/wanderlei.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

woodley -115
rivera -140
suarez -470

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wanted to bet on the over for the woodley rounds but mgm wasnt offering it and i didnt have time to go anywhere else :(

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
good luck mang

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Aljo / woodley parlay. Fiddy bucks. Who cares.

Also, Dodson is worth a bet. Dude is a split decision machine.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

whoop whoop

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Congratulations!

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I managed to get Woodley at +125 when Rogan's podcast talked about it and bet him all the way down to -105. So we had a decent night.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

JaySB posted:

I managed to get Woodley at +125 when Rogan's podcast talked about it and bet him all the way down to -105. So we had a decent night.

I’m going to start watching the lines on fights involving loudmouth Englishmen. Getting Woodley at +anything is crazy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JaySB posted:

where in town did you get woodley at + because i couldnt find it

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Got some vig free bets with friends. Pinny and 5 Dimes had Woodley as +

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

STONE COLD 64 posted:

he was at +100 at stations on friday. I think he was a bit higher on williamhill at some point

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
i checked my email and BetDSI gave me 10 bucks of freeplay so I'm throwing it all on Khabib by KO, TKO,DQ, Submission +100 which seems extremely plausible

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

i checked my email and BetDSI gave me 10 bucks of freeplay so I'm throwing it all on Khabib by KO, TKO,DQ, Submission +100 which seems extremely plausible

yeah that's really good.

i'll be getting on gray maynard (+200), black beast (+140), OSP (+200) and pretty tony (+273) as individual bets as i think they're being slightly undervalued but without looking at the lines i'd probably pick them all to lose except for osp as i don't know who his opponent is, but apparently he's undefeated and has beaten, er, jared cannonier?

don't know what parlays i'll be laying down. i need to get sort of drunk and do it in the spur of the moment i think.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it's a bold man that puts a bet on gray maynard's withered, defiled corpse at anything below +300

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Aye Doc posted:

it's a bold man that puts a bet on gray maynard's withered, defiled corpse at anything below +300

he's fighting nik lentz

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
*looking up from a roll of ticker-tape being spat out by an urgently beeping warning machine* Nik Lentz vs Gray Maynard? That can't be right... oh god...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there are so many irish in vegas rn

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
10k on Khabib -160

1k parlay on Khabib, Ferguson, OSP and Black beast that pays like 9k or somewhere around there.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

10k on Khabib -160

1k parlay on Khabib, Ferguson, OSP and Black beast that pays like 9k or somewhere around there.

Glad to see you’re back! Ishallah you win!

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

10k on Khabib -160

good poo poo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jase1 posted:

10k on Khabib -160

yes. love that parlay. might go with you in solidarity.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Aye Doc posted:

Lmao yeah but you gotta be bold

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i might bet on OSP if hes an underdog. even though i think he needs to be put on the sex offenders registry for doing that stupid pussy thing every time he wins

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

i might bet on OSP if hes an underdog. even though i think he needs to be put on the sex offenders registry for doing that stupid pussy thing every time he wins

He is more than a 2:1 underdog

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
tyvm. i'll bet £20, essentially my entire life savings, on him to submit reyes at 11:1 i think .. cos like, thats probably what he will do.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

I.N.R.I posted:

tyvm. i'll bet £20, essentially my entire life savings, on him to submit reyes at 11:1 i think .. cos like, thats probably what he will do.

I'll be rooting for that to happen. and then for the stupid pussy thing so it's a pyrrhic victory

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i never seen osp's opponent before but that seems like a pretty good bet to me

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

i never seen osp's opponent before but that seems like a pretty good bet to me

same, but every single time i've gone with guy i know over undefeated guy i've never heard of i always lose. still, gotta be right sometime.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he knocks people out quick. but apparently hes a blue belt in bjj and hes a light heavyweight so he will probably fade fast and osp is building a reputation for getting unusual submissions. well thats basically about the extent of the thought i put into it. i also put a bet on osp to win by any method

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I put $25 on the same parlay as jase1 to win something like $300. Bet on Khabib to win and to win by submission/decision. Also put $10 on Derrick Lewis because he's an underdog and put $5 on Maynard because I'm dumb and it'll be fun if I win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

My action for the evening -

Singles -

Tony Ferguson (-450)
Dominick Reyes (-265)
Derrick Lewis (+125)