Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The Snoo posted:

did this picture make anyone else profoundly, unbearably sad

Yo. Growing up, I lived in a house only a few degrees shy of that one—similar state of clutter and disrepair, but less squalor—and I spent plenty of time hanging out with people in places just like it.

The people you meet who're stuck living like that, it's not that they don't try, but that they never really had a chance to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

The stuff on the floor really gets me. I've known people with houses like this.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Snoo posted:

did this picture make anyone else profoundly, unbearably sad

I think it's the door off the hinges that completes the feeling for me

I just had a little boy 3 months ago, and yeah, this picture made me get misty eyed when I first saw it. It's rough.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The gross birthing pool people aren't vegans at all. They are crazy hate-filled fundamentalist Christians, though: Steven and Zsuzsanna Anderson.

Steven Anderson has the distinction of being banned from several countries because he's a gross hate volcano who never shuts up about how terrible he thinks gay people are. These countries include South Africa, Botswana, Malawi, and Jamaica.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Ten kids and they're both in their late 30's, drat. Spending half of your adult life pregnant does not sound like a fun time.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 06:16 on Oct 6, 2018

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

AlbieQuirky posted:

The gross birthing pool people aren't vegans at all. They are crazy hate-filled fundamentalist Christians, though: Steven and Zsuzsanna Anderson.

Steven Anderson has the distinction of being banned from several countries because he's a gross hate volcano who never shuts up about how terrible he thinks gay people are. These countries include South Africa, Botswana, Malawi, and Jamaica.

Every time he announces that he's planning a trip to another country, officials from that country are like "no you're not, gently caress off".

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AlbieQuirky posted:

How goddamn much do you have to hate gay people to get banned from Jamiaca

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Miss posted:

Jamican me crazy!

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Miss posted:

And the noted bastion of tolerance that is subsaharan Africa!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ

Oh my god, the wind-up is the best part.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TinTower posted:

Ooops.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

whta a dweeb

hotties ONLY

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Any good men here?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Violet_Sky posted:

Any good men here?

At least now she gets to check off "no kids" on her OKCupid profile.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
That’s pretty brutal. Poor kid.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TinTower posted:

"SOMEONE CALL THE COPS" before the guy is even done with his kick is somehow more offensive than her stupid rear end pro-lifery

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Please buy my oils.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tetracube posted:

"SOMEONE CALL THE COPS" before the guy is even done with his kick is somehow more offensive than her stupid rear end pro-lifery

I mean, dude kicked a woman. I think she has the right to call the cops about that.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Violet_Sky posted:

Please buy my oils.

Suggest that she's right and she should give away a basket of oils for free

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Tetracube posted:

It's a normal response when you think you've found a Granos in the wild.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

Please buy my oils.

this but the photo is of a single bullet

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

TinTower posted:

I'm the assertion that killing a 3 year old is the same as killing a fetus.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

Any good men here?

As a foster parent trying to adopt a kid this age, terrible mothers please @ me

Except when I’m at work where I’m a CPS social worker who is responsible for finding foster placements for kiddos, please DO NOT @ me

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

TinTower posted:

This had me in tears from laughing, god drat. The loving windup, then immediately saying "I meant to kick the camera!!" So good

Don't kick people though

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Heres my dating profile, any takers

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Please don’t post my dating profile tia

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

bike tory posted:

This had me in tears from laughing, god drat. The loving windup, then immediately saying "I meant to kick the camera!!" So good

Don't kick people though

He is Canadian, it would only be polite to hit the camera rather than the lady.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Violet_Sky posted:

The small i in HUMOiUR looks like the start of a secret code, and I read the rest of it just trying to find the hidden message...

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Violet_Sky posted:

106 lbs, a few extra pounds

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

oh no

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Oh noooooo

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Are those bedbugs

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Violet_Sky posted:

Are those bedbugs

Ayup

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
And where there's one there's a thousand

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Blessed to wake up covered in a hundred lady bug kisses.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
To keep the bedbug AUG train rolling, look up "traumatic insemination" :heysexy:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

aaaah oh god this image makes me cringe and wanna set my apartment on fire

I had bedbugs at one place I lived and it was miserable. No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of them, so when I moved I just left most of my poo poo there for the rear end in a top hat landlord to deal with. gently caress that dude and the fact he charged six hundred bucks a month for a mold-infested roach-haunted rat-filled shitbox trailer with broken plumbing and hosed-up wiring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Nuevo posted:

To keep the bedbug AUG train rolling, look up "traumatic insemination" :heysexy:

No.