Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

So, what do you have in action now that LaFlare just died?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

JaySB posted:

So, what do you have in action now that LaFlare just died?

Fuuuuuuuck.

Those were just one and two dollar parlays. Didn’t lose anything important. My single bets are five and ten buck bets.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wound up not touching this one, wanted to do a khabib/tferg/osp/beast parlay tho

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

wound up not touching this one, wanted to do a khabib/tferg/osp/beast parlay tho

Bet 30 on Khabib and 10 on a LaFlare and Lentz parlay, so basically I'm looking for Khabib to give me back the money I lost on Laflare. Yay.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I think I used up all my MMA sports betting mojo for the year by winning the Black Beast fight.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Read the thread name folks.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

jase1 posted:

Congrats!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

jase1 posted:

Get that money fast, I think the result will be different in the morning.

(Congrats too!)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im thinking of becoming a professional gambler

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Jase won

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lewis is the only reason I’m up on my mma bets over all lol. God bless him and I’m gonna throw some on him again when DC exhausts and submits his rear end

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont think ive won a single mma bet ever :cawg: thank god for cycling

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
never give up

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont think ive won a single mma bet ever :cawg: thank god for cycling

Wanna borrow $300?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jase1 posted:

Wanna borrow $300?

lmao

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

Wanna borrow $300?

lol

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mentioning full circle. That's pretty good.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

Wanna borrow $300?

owns

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I do a lot of sports betting, but not at high levels.

I normally "win" football seasons, I do ridiculously well on baseball which I hate, and then lose my winnings on MMA.

I picked Serra by knockout of GSP and turned a twenty into two hundred a decade ago. I think that was my last good MMA bet, ever.

Well, Derrick Lewis, that was up there.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my biggest wins were weidman beating silva both times. im sad belcher never got to fight silva because circa 2011-2013 i really thought he could beat andy the streak he was on

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I got out of betting years ago but these recent cards are making me want to get back in. The odds on fights like Woodley/Till were loving crazy. I know hindsight is everything but Till was not going to win that.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

jase1 posted:

Wanna borrow $300?

i do. but no thank you :mrgw:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mitrione is a bigger underdog than Chael Sonnen. Put straight bets on both and have a Mitrione, Kharitonov, and Larken parlay.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

jase1 posted:

Wanna borrow $300?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mitrione is a bigger underdog than Chael Sonnen. Put straight bets on both and have a Mitrione, Kharitonov, and Larken parlay.

drat what? Against bader??

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Skip My Posts posted:

drat what? Against bader??

Yup. Got meathead +250. Chael is +215.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yup. Got meathead +250. Chael is +215.

i cannot believe chael is shorter odds than mitrione, but having not seen mitrione fight since he was in the ufc someone explain to me why they are comfortable putting money on him? don't get me wrong, i'm betting on him just because i like an underdog, but i am not doing it in any sort of calculating way. i mean, bader is the only person since joe son to record a loss to (terror) but recently he's shown himself to be pretty loving patient and competent.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
bader is a good fighter and way better than his competition. plus isnt he like a current bellator belt holder. if i were a betting man id bet everything i own on him and then take out some extra loans and bet all of that on him to win the uh.. is it still the tournament thing theyre doing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Matt Mitrione can knock people out very easily with one punch and has improved significantly from his tuf days. Bader is going to get hit hard and his glass chin will fail him.

I just don’t see Bader successfully wrestling him for 15 minutes. Big Country tried and couldn’t do it.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Mitrione is gonna have a big size advantage and bader is pretty bad

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

gently caress it I’ll put 1k on Mitrione.

How do I watch bellator is it on PPV or is it on cable?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Fat shitrione is also pretty bad

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I also don’t see chael beating fedor

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

gently caress it I’ll put 1k on Mitrione.

How do I watch bellator is it on PPV or is it on cable?

Do you have the Paramount network? If not it's available via something online called DAZN (pronounced da zone). Also good luck!

Skip My Posts posted:

Fat shitrione is also pretty bad

He's bad, but I don't think he's lose to Ryan Bader when he's got 30 lbs on him bad. Meathead is a lot bigger than Bader and hits a lot harder. I don't know that he hits Rumble Johnson hard, but I'm gonna guess it's more than enough.

Skip My Posts posted:

I also don’t see chael beating fedor

I didn't expect him to beat Rampage decisively, either, but here we are. Fedor by KO/TKO is most likely, imo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Yeah look I'm going to put a hundred on a fedor / bader parlay ostensibly to win 72 dollars but actually to provide a thread adversary for you fine people.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Paramount network it is. I didn’t realize they had time for MMA with all the cops reruns they show.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I wish the fights were on the same night

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
:woof:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Looks like i was wrong :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

my plan to win significantly less than the money i put up is working perfectly. now all that has to happen is that blob fedor to somehow not lose to chael, and to be honest i'm starting to doubt. this whole thing is so loving ridiculous that chael sonnen being the heavyweight king of bellator is just too loving stupid to not happen in this loving bizarre organisation.