Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’ve decided to rename my property SpiderWoods. I’ve never seen so many huge garden spiders and wolf spiders until this year. The dang garden spiders are booby trapping the path to the front door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Stoatbringer posted:

Even the big ones, like bats?

I got you fam

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Hirayuki posted:

We used to get swarming ladybugs, but we've been downgraded to boxelder bugs instead:

You can't really do anything about them; you can try squishing them (and it often takes more than one smash), but then they smell. Apparently the most reliable way to control them is to suck them up in a vacuum cleaner, but to me that sounds like you'd just wind up with a vacuum cleaner full of boxelders, and that does not sound like a definitive step in the right direction.

Oh gross I instantly remembered the smell these things create when squished. Not as bad as stinkbugs/shield bugs though

Rotten cilantro stank

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LingcodKilla posted:

I’ve decided to rename my property SpiderWoods. I’ve never seen so many huge garden spiders and wolf spiders until this year. The dang garden spiders are booby trapping the path to the front door.

I really love all the garden spiders with the pretty, complex webs that are the size of pillowcases.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
You can send these insects out to people

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Lordshmee posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I want to learn more....

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

AlbieQuirky posted:

Those aren't ladybugs, those are Asian lady beetles, which are assholes.

Those are not. Those are Hippodamia convergens. They are native to North America.

The Asian lady beetle is also a ladybug as well.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Violet_Sky posted:

You can send these insects out to people

So you'd have to find people that don't shave their pubes off. I feel like those people are few and far apart, cuz convenience.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

You and I have led very different lives.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I have updated the OP in accordance with the rule, which is to speak the truth, which is the fact that bats are bugs. No further discussion.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Scathach posted:

So you'd have to find people that don't shave their pubes off. I feel like those people are few and far apart, cuz convenience.

Haha is your experience of naked people really that more shave than don't? Because one of us has a very non representative sex life if so.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Purple people kicker got arrested. It also wasn't the first time he was filmed assaulting someone.

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/10/06/police-arrest-jordan-hunt-abortion-activist-who-assaulted-pro-life-woman/

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

bike tory posted:

Haha is your experience of naked people really that more shave than don't? Because one of us has a very non representative sex life if so.
I don't think I was ever with anyone who didn't at least trim. Except for the boys, but that changed real quick because this here kitty doesn't do hairballs.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Crabs can live on any body hair, including your eyebrows, and are most closely related to gorilla lice

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Was going to say, thanks for filling us all in on the public hair of your partners but pubic lice can be present without much hair and shaving your crotch bald is neither a way to prevent nor cure them

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

The Door Frame posted:

Crabs can live on any body hair, including your eyebrows, and are most closely related to gorilla lice

loving carthagians

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Someone has just read The Righteous Mind and is trying to wind people up. Or possibly any number of other things that have talked about why it's wrong to have sex with a dead chicken over the years.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"I'll try to get about 2-3 fucks per chicken," says the penny-conscious poultry fucker.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Where the hell can he buy a whole chicken for $3.50?

Goddamn. I gotta go to work and put rotisserie chickens on skewers and now I'm going to be thinking of this every time I open up the chicken butt to drop a little salt in. You know, where it's full of bones and organ remnants, totally a good thing to gently caress.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

This is the beginning of the path that leads to pig's heads and the office of prime minister.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

4% Battery life? Good lord.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

4% Battery life? Good lord.

I've never understood how people let their batteries get that low. Like I listen to podcasts from 6:30am until about 5:00pm every day, and then intermittently shitpost, and do internet things until 9 or 10 pm, and by the time I go to bed I'm down to about 40%.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

I've never understood how people let their batteries get that low. Like I listen to podcasts from 6:30am until about 5:00pm every day, and then intermittently shitpost, and do internet things until 9 or 10 pm, and by the time I go to bed I'm down to about 40%.

Phones older than about 2 years is the only legit answer.

Or people leave Bluetooth and wifi and poo poo on all day without connecting to anything

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

The Door Frame posted:

Well poo poo. That's terrible.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Shave your buttholes and eyebrows kids. The only way to be safe.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Shave your kid's buttholes and eyebrows. The only way to be safe.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

Shave your buttholes and eyebrows kids. The only way to be safe.

I will when I'm ready to attempt to meet women to have sex with again, until then I"m going full 70's

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

LingcodKilla posted:

Shave your buttholes
Nah, I'm gonna stick with Nair.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Iron Crowned posted:

You know what Lithium batteries love? Deep cycling. There's no better way to improve the quality of your battery is to let it almost die every night and then immediately charge it to 100%

insta
Jan 28, 2009
They don't really care, hth

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

So you use your phone minimally all day and then moderately for 4-5 hrs in the evening and you're wondering how other people might use more battery than you?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

:smug: Depressed people need to man the gently caress up. :smug:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The Door Frame posted:

You know what Lithium batteries love? Deep cycling. There's no better way to improve the quality of your battery is to let it almost die every night and then immediately charge it to 100%

Batteries can't love, they're batteries.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Violet_Sky posted:

:smug: Depressed people need to man the gently caress up. :smug:

I first tried to kill myself at the age of 13 because I hated being a man. Checkmate.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Batteries can't love, they're batteries.

I dunno... I've had a couple of d-cells bring me to orgasm.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

I'm about to go to bed and gently caress you for this.

I'm torn on this one. On one hand, she definitely shouldn't have a kid in her custody. On the other hand, she's awful oval office of a human being and I want to punish her by saddling her with incredible amounts of responsibility. I guess just not kid-types of responsibility.

Mr. Snickerdoodles has a new favorite as of 04:09 on Oct 9, 2018

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Lol if you think that that's anything but a stupid excuse to cover up her kid being taken from her against her will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

I first tried to kill myself at the age of 13 because I hated being a man. Checkmate.

It still ended with one less man in the world, right? Grats!