Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Iron Crowned posted:

I will when I'm ready to attempt to meet women to have sex with again, until then I"m going full 70's

I always request my lady be at least early 80's. Anything earlier is just not enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Tashilicious posted:

It still ended with one less man in the world, right? Grats!

Neat, if my depression ever gets that bad, by golly at least a dirty man will have died.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Mr. Snickerdoodles posted:

I'm about to go to bed and gently caress you for this.

I wish you wouldn't.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Neuronyx posted:

Neat, if my depression ever gets that bad, by golly at least a dirty man will have died.

Have you ever considered transition? Just sayin'.

Anyone on the internet is transgender now, I don't make the rules.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

aardwolf posted:

I dunno... I've had a couple of d-cells bring me to orgasm.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neuronyx posted:

It was about them transitioning not suicide but go off I guess?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Men today should deal with their depression like men used to in the good old days: alcoholism and violent emotional outbursts

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Door Frame posted:

Men today should deal with their depression like men used to in the good old days: alcoholism and violent emotional outbursts

bold of you to assume it's still not the case.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

T-man posted:

Have you ever considered transition? Just sayin'.

Well, if you can't beat 'em off, jo-No wait I mean

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

e: No, you know what, nevermind, but I am sandy right now.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 07:12 on Oct 9, 2018

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

T-man posted:

Side note, this can be taken wildly out of your intended tone in a way I would prefer this entire forum steer away from.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

slash stab posted:

Side note, this can be taken wildly out of your intended tone in a way I would prefer this entire forum steer away from.

Apologies, when you spend all your time with academics and fellow queer people it can be hard to remember the way some people think. Even when it's my job. In any case, thanks.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6-QXGjlqM

Galactic Cat
Jun 21, 2018

The Door Frame posted:

It's super super weird how I stopped drinking when I started transitioning.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Neuronyx posted:

this guy gets it

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

The Bloop posted:

Phones older than about 2 years is the only legit answer.

Or people leave Bluetooth and wifi and poo poo on all day without connecting to anything

Leaving Bluetooth and Wifi enabled does not majorly impact your battery life even if its not in use.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Door Frame posted:

Lol if you think this isn't how chuds deal with their undiagnosed mental health issuss.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

LingcodKilla posted:

loving carthagians

Is there a Hannibal louse leading his swarm across the Alpine eyebrow ranges?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I tried to learn something from this but I do not think that I did.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:thunk:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

I'm the crown molding in 2018

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Those poor kids. :smith:

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Oh is crown moulding somehow a past fad like popcorn ceiling now? I still like crown moulding.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Croatoan posted:

Oh is crown moulding somehow a past fad like popcorn ceiling now? I still like crown moulding.

No. He probably just lives in lovely apartments that dont have it, so hes convinced himself its not longer a thing.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Really? What's your beef with crown molding?

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me

Lol if you think that that's anything but a stupid excuse to cover up her kid being taken from her against her will

Not saying that this isn't the case, but I would rather people think that my child was taken from me against my will than think I gave them up willingly because he was getting in the way of my "keeping a man"

But people are retarded so

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I work for CPS, people say all kinds of poo poo to try and make their child’s disappearance from their lives seem normal (“normal”) or sympathetic. You can’t just turn your 7 year old in at the fire station, though - child abandonment is a crime, it turns out.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Pussy Doodles! posted:

But people are retarded so

You don't have anything on your rapsheet yet, so let me just say that it's 2018 and you could pick a different word.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Mocking Bird posted:

I work for CPS, people say all kinds of poo poo to try and make their child�s disappearance from their lives seem normal (�normal�) or sympathetic. You can�t just turn your 7 year old in at the fire station, though - child abandonment is a crime, it turns out.

It's never 'I lost my kid' it is always, 'They took my kid'. They treat child removal like it's property that is getting repossessed. I think it taps into this reptilian part of their brain that feels like they have ultimate control over their child's safety and welfare, and an agency trying to go around their absolute authority is seen as this personal affront to their very existence.

I can't imagine how much of a pain in the rear end it is to deal with Libertarians who are under investigation.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Violet_Sky posted:

Those poor kids. :smith:

That level of aggressive stupidity reeks of MAGA chudliness.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Mocking Bird posted:

I work for CPS, people say all kinds of poo poo to try and make their child�s disappearance from their lives seem normal (�normal�) or sympathetic. You can�t just turn your 7 year old in at the fire station, though - child abandonment is a crime, it turns out.

The 'No Questions Warranty' is only good for 3 days

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

~ i hate drama lol ~

LifeSunDeath posted:

That level of aggressive stupidity reeks of MAGA chudliness.

no member of the gop gives a gently caress about sacred femininity, this is hippie broad

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

slash stab posted:

You don't have anything on your rapsheet yet, so let me just say that it's 2018 and you could pick a different word.

I don't think 'it's [current year]' has ever or will ever be a good argument against anything.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Neuronyx posted:

I don't think 'it's [current year]' has ever or will ever be a good argument against anything.

Holy poo poo she wasn't writing her graduate thesis she was warning an idiot not to say a slur rather than just probating them for it

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Neuronyx posted:

It's 2018, you should stop saying it's 2017.

:smug:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

doint make me post neck fungus lady you dinguses

e: dinguses get the BOOT(s)

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Oct 9, 2018

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:ohdear: Grandad no!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Neuronyx posted:

Me telling someone to stop something is not an argument, it's a command.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

slash stab posted:

Me telling someone to stop something is not an argument, it's a command.