Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

M_Gargantua posted:

Antifa: Make Fashists Scared Again

Oh and some good classic morning don:

https://twitter.com/realpresssecbot/status/1049639127845548032?s=21

this is some pretty impressive brain worms for before 9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

M_Gargantua posted:

Antifa: Make Fashists Scared Again

Oh and some good classic morning don:

https://twitter.com/realpresssecbot/status/1049639127845548032?s=21

This account is really :discourse: for those of us who can’t see pictures for whatever reason.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

FrozenVent posted:

This account is really :discourse: for those of us who can’t see pictures for whatever reason.

“sorry for your wasteland internet” posted:

The paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks - in other words, they weren’t paid! Screamers in Congress, and outside, were far too obvious - less professional than anticipated by those paying (or not paying) the bills!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m irritated how he can literally say whatever is on his worm riddled brain with zero proof.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/Thatwasmymom/status/1049518834972020737

That does look like every E-4s apartments couch. Happy to have a good ending to that story (until he milkshake ducks and is actually stealing everyone's SSN as a Yeoman)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Good on him for jumping in front of it. Won't stop the memes, but they'll die off. Except every time he PCSes, but :shrug:

Cugel the Clever posted:

This poo poo is why we need to eliminate locally-controlled school districts and private schools.

What level of gov't do you think is going to do better?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

Good on him for jumping in front of it. Won't stop the memes, but they'll die off. Except every time he PCSes, but :shrug:

What level of gov't do you think is going to do better?
He's out and in college. He was taking a test when his phone started blowing up.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol: That somehow makes this funnier, and probably much better for him.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nikki Haley just resigned.

Nikki Haley resigns as Trump's UN ambassador: Source
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/09/nikki-haley-resigns-as-trumps-un-ambassador.html

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good, before she had a chance to gently caress everything up oh wait

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/09/nikki-haley-resigns-as-trumps-un-ambassador.html
I don't think she has a spine or a conscience, so she's probably prepping to run for something in a couple of years.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Wow, that came out of nowhere. Why?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Trump probably pissed he got laughed at, blames her.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Maybe the US is going to leave the UN lmao

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Or she got tired of being stonewalled on everything.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Good. Can’t believe she stuck around for so long spewing bullshit and just now decided she’d had enough.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Maybe the US is going to leave the UN lmao

It's this

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/CxCQq5t.gifv

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
She’s running.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

She’s running.

Not in those boots

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Torrannor posted:

Wow, that came out of nowhere. Why?

In the "things matter" timeline it would be due to the last line of the article.

quote:

Ethics groups recently requested an investigation into Haley over whether she inappropriately accepted flights from South Carolina businessmen.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

That Works posted:

In the "things matter" timeline it would be due to the last line of the article.

theres no way she goes down over 24k of flights when the EPA guy had ten times that racked up

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Back to the good news https://twitter.com/astroehlein/status/1049542471137529856?s=19

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Brown Moses is going to have to start examining American satellite images now, isn't he? :cripes:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

EBB posted:

Brown Moses is going to have to start examining American satellite images now, isn't he? :cripes:

Probably couldn't hurt.

Seriously, we're on a prime slide to becoming Nazi Germany. Hopefully we can stop it before we get there.

If not, maybe "MAGA" will be the world's new "Nazi".

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The next time the economy shits itself it's gonna be in a big way, and that's a prime reason for countries to get them some official fash govs.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
You know, there's supposedly a large portion of the republican party who disapproves of Trump and his antics - I have yet to meet one. Every republican I know is a fox news watching trump supporter.

The cult of personality that's built up around someone most normal people considered a laughingstock as recently as three years ago astounds and disgusts me.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
You'll very rarely encounter a Republican that will be vocally against Trump, unless they're a nevertrumper and those were always an endangered species.

Because that would imply that they're dumb for voting for him, dumb for voting in other people that lick his boots, and dumb for continuing to do so in the midterms.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's my mother. She didn't vote this last time around (lifelong catholic republican). She's been keeping her mouth shut and toning her politics way the gently caress down.

Stepfather is full maga hat retard though.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Every republican I know will admit after a few drinks that they don't actually like how the administration is doing business, but they love how angry it makes liberals, and that entertainment is worth it. Either that or they make money from the military industrial complex, and as long as they keep increasing DoD funding, they don't care about anything else.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Honestly the new National Defence Strategy that shifts us from focusing on bombing useless dirt to great power competition is about the only sane thing this administration is done.

There's nothing else, the rest is madness and insanity.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
yeah i like when smoothbrain in chief threatened to nuke north korea over twitter

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Covfefe

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

It's cool, they've got, like, a football field now

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Vasudus posted:

You'll very rarely encounter a Republican that will be vocally against Trump, unless they're a nevertrumper and those were always an endangered species.

Because that would imply that they're dumb for voting for him, dumb for voting in other people that lick his boots, and dumb for continuing to do so in the midterms.

My dad is a "libertarian" that "hates" trump. Libertarian, meaning I am 99% sure he votes straight ticket republican and "hates" meaning dislikes the scandals, but generally agrees with the position.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

The Iron Rose posted:

Honestly the new National Defence Strategy that shifts us from focusing on bombing useless dirt to great power competition is about the only sane thing this administration is done.

There's nothing else, the rest is madness and insanity.

Ah yes, the great power competition of alienating all of your allies through trade wars and questioning their value while sewing dissention and unrest in the American populace. Quite the policy coup, that.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Ah yes, the great power competition of alienating all of your allies through trade wars and questioning their value while sewing dissention and unrest in the American populace. Quite the policy coup, that.

i'm referring specifically to the NDS. poo poo like building up the USN to 355 ships, Congress authorizing some extra F35s, etc.

Obviously I'm not talking about Hailey's rampant idiocy at the UN, trade wars, or the sheer malice on display everywhere else.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

My mom blames Obama personally for her insurance rates going up because Obamacare gave the companies an excuse to hike their rates and make record profits.

She also said “nobody has even come forward” about Kavanaugh last Friday.

When I told her outright that it’s not classified in any way that Russia interfered immensely in various ways with the election, and Trump’s denial of the statements by multiple heads of intelligence agencies was insulting to me and my colleagues she just said “yeah well they’re all corrupt”.

She also falls back on Clinton and Lewinski whenever one of Trump’s sexual assault allegations come up.

It’s infuriating.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

You know, there's supposedly a large portion of the republican party who disapproves of Trump and his antics - I have yet to meet one. Every republican I know is a fox news watching trump supporter.

The cult of personality that's built up around someone most normal people considered a laughingstock as recently as three years ago astounds and disgusts me.

Oh no, yeah dude they're 100% on board. They worship the guy. The libertarian types that are too cowardly to identify as R do too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

A Bad Poster posted:

Every republican I know will admit after a few drinks that they don't actually like how the administration is doing business, but they love how angry it makes liberals, and that entertainment is worth it. Either that or they make money from the military industrial complex, and as long as they keep increasing DoD funding, they don't care about anything else.

It makes me angry because they're literally taking my rights away.

Seriously, this team mentality is dangerous.

• Locked thread