Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Played some Undertale and met Sans the skeleton man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m doing the Halloween event in mon hun because I’m too drat scared to played anything else.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
killed some big spiders in re1 and a bunch of baby spiders came out of their bodies :gonk:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

killed some big spiders in re1 and a bunch of baby spiders came out of their bodies :gonk:

This happened to me IRL when I was like 6 and it was horrifying

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
god the cutscenes in this game are amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h7RwqQ5OHE&t=848s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barry ftmfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy6alp5r80c

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
What a monster! I can't belie-- what the hell IS this place anyway?!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Speaking of Barry is there something you need to do first to trigger him saving you from the shotgun ceiling trap in REmake. I thought it just happens automatically but I got crushed when I tried it.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This happened to me IRL when I was like 6 and it was horrifying

One time ca. 2002 when I was doing some PS2 gaming in the basement I smacked a fly with an old nintendo power and put its dead body in a Dew bottle and then like a day later I was gaming again and watched a single maggot eat its way out of the dead fly. Do the dew baby

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

One time ca. 2002 when I was doing some PS2 gaming in the basement I smacked a fly with an old nintendo power and put its dead body in a Dew bottle and then like a day later I was gaming again and watched a single maggot eat its way out of the dead fly. Do the dew baby

This weekend we cleaned our mold-ridden basement and there was a graveyard of dead wasps on the floor underneath one of the lights

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mysterious loyall X posted:

I played ghost sweeper mikami on my super analouge nt. Very spoopy. Sppops folks.i also accidentally started night of the weasel or whatever briwsing jp titles but theres a lot of kanji and reading japanese in snes resoultion is a pain

spopy ghotts

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Speaking of Barry is there something you need to do first to trigger him saving you from the shotgun ceiling trap in REmake. I thought it just happens automatically but I got crushed when I tried it.

You have to get the key in the crypt type place first I think

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I think you need to make sure that you haven't had an extra encounter with him before you pick it up. So like if he gives you acid rounds, or you meet him by the grenade launcher, or you catch him messing around in the room with the bee puzzle, he won't save you.

The easiest way to go is just to get the sword key in the graveyard first thing, then head directly through the dog hallway and grab the shotgun.

Also just fyi, make sure you check both doors in the trap room. If you just stand around you get squished.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I think you need to make sure that you haven't had an extra encounter with him before you pick it up. So like if he gives you acid rounds, or you meet him by the grenade launcher, or you catch him messing around in the room with the bee puzzle, he won't save you.

The easiest way to go is just to get the sword key in the graveyard first thing, then head directly through the dog hallway and grab the shotgun.

Also just fyi, make sure you check both doors in the trap room. If you just stand around you get squished.

Oooooo ok. I'm playing with the randomizer so I've been doing crap all out of order, I think I'll have to find the dummy shotgun now since I've already bumped into barry a few times now.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This weekend we cleaned our mold-ridden basement and there was a graveyard of dead wasps on the floor underneath one of the lights

Better than a graveyard of alive wasps.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I think I'll buy bloodstained curse of the moon

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I think I'll buy bloodstained curse of the moon

its good and perfect for october gaming

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

only playing horror games in October

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. Love that movie

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Bolverkur posted:

its good and perfect for october gaming

im only on level two but I am really enjoying it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I played some alien isolation op and some dying light

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haha

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

I played some alien isolation op and some dying light

I need to replay alien isolation. I started it on hard mode and I think that was a bad idea

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

just beat curse of the moon, real fun! now I wonder if the normal bloodstained game will be any good

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

just beat curse of the moon, real fun! now I wonder if the normal bloodstained game will be any good

It won’t be. Curse of the Moon sucked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It won�t be. Curse of the Moon sucked.

You have to like videogames to post here.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have to like videogames to post here.

This

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

But don't worry, none of your IK cronies will probate you for breaking Rule #1 of Imp Zone, so feel free to continue.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I do like games? I bought that game and it wasn’t good. And the 2.5 indie castlevania won’t be either. gently caress off

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

But don't worry, none of your IK cronies will probate you for breaking Rule #1 of Imp Zone, so feel free to continue.

Hurrrr

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Responding to someone who says they had fun with a game by saying "Nah it sucked." is Games as hell my man. Maybe you'd feel better posting there.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I hate games: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845224&perpage=40#post479818316

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Responding to someone who says they had fun with a game by saying "Nah it sucked." is Games as hell my man. Maybe you'd feel better posting there.

It’s a bad game and I was saying don’t get your hopes up a 2.5d mighty number 9 will be good. You have Bob Brain right now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Curse of the moon had neat bosses and the solo mode is cool. BBG has AIDS

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Very negative for someone so positive.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

what the gently caress

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
are apostrophes turning into weird symbols for anyone else