Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Administrative note: Anyone who thinks slurs can be used ironically, especially in a mostly anonymous context, is kidding themselves and is more likely trying to circumvent the social penalties associated with being a massive dickhead by claiming that they are somehow above the actual intended usage of the word. I can't believe it's controversial to suggest that calling people retarded is not cool, but I am going to ask people to refrain from using language that, I don't know, might actually be considered harmful. If you have any sort of issue with that, I can suggest going to GBS or anywhere else that tolerates cloaking yourself in suffocating levels of irony so that you can avoid ever having to interrogate something resembling intellectual nuance. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
If I'm an effeminate man, does that mean that I will receive the government?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Obviously.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

text me a vag pic posted:

no member of the gop gives a gently caress about sacred femininity, this is hippie broad

Generally if it's homeschooling, it can go either way with ultraconservatives and 'drat the Man' freethinkers since both think a standard education's poison for their respective reasons. Unschooling's definitely more of a new age hippy thing. In each case whoever's teaching is very much not qualified to do so.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Tag yourselves, I'm SPORT'S NUT'S

I wish this was set up like a bingo card.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I'm the one correctly eschewed apostrophe.

I'm also 22 of those things.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SOPHISTICATED SWINE makes me think Satan is out there chillin with pigs in top hats and big ol bowties

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Unless i'm blind, anyone else find it weird that "Satanist" isn't on that list?

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

SOPHISTICATED SWINE makes me think Satan is out there chillin with pigs in top hats and big ol bowties

Four legs good, two legs better.

aardwolf has a new favorite as of 07:34 on Oct 10, 2018

Galactic Cat
Jun 21, 2018

Mocking Bird posted:

I work for CPS, people say all kinds of poo poo to try and make their child�s disappearance from their lives seem normal (�normal�) or sympathetic. You can�t just turn your 7 year old in at the fire station, though - child abandonment is a crime, it turns out.

So if someone left their 8 year old on purpose at a fire station they just give the kid back?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Galactic Cat posted:

So if someone left their 8 year old on purpose at a fire station they just give the kid back?

A nice social worker comes out to talk to them about it, usually while kiddo chills out at a foster home or grandmas house

Depending on the ~why~ yeah sometimes they can go home right away, other times we start talking to grandma or foster mom about the magic of adoption

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'd do this at one of those make-your-own stuffed animal places. Or is it a thing you can do? Never been to one.

Spider-bear is kinda uglycute.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

queserasera posted:

I'd do this at one of those make-your-own stuffed animal places. Or is it a thing you can do? Never been to one.

Spider-bear is kinda uglycute.

Nothing in the rule book that says you can't bring your own glue gun.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I imagine that sign isn't so great at getting Catholic's, Mormon's, Bahi's and Jehovah's Witness's to repent and believe in Jesus.

Also laughing at including Racist's down there, as if this person wasn't a judgmental piece of poo poo who most certainly thinks less of people with a darker skin tone than them.

Lastely, Theive's is really weirding me out. It's like non-Euclidian syntax

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Goddamit, I've only got 6 :(

I'm also going slowly insane over the usage of apostrophes to signal plurals. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU WANKER

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CommissarMega posted:

Goddamit, I've only got 6 :(

I'm also going slowly insane over the usage of apostrophes to signal plurals. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU WANKER

APOSTRACY!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Grammar Nazi's

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
What they need to do is remove the part about "The Devil" so you can make it like a Mad Libs question: "Why do you (noun from column 1) love (noun from column 2)?"
"Why do you wifebeater's love government recipient's?"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m the pervert’s.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
So anybody gonna guess what a P.K'S are? Preacher kids? idgi

I'm the High Fullutent

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Player killers. Even religious fanatics gotta draw the line somewhere.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Violet_Sky posted:

DaddyOFive rebranded I guess. :stare:

Was DaddyOFive the guy who emotionally abused the two kids that he had custody over from his ex and put them up on YouTube as prank videos? Or was that another awful YouTube dad?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

Was DaddyOFive the guy who emotionally abused the two kids that he had custody over from his ex and put them up on YouTube as prank videos? Or was that another awful YouTube dad?

You described all the youtube dads

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Arcsquad12 posted:

Yep.

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me

slash stab posted:

You don't have anything on your rapsheet yet, so let me just say that it's 2018 and you could pick a different word.

Sorry 'bout that, been spending too much time in the Tromp thread I guess

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Arcsquad12 posted:

How the hell did that guy even have custody of his kids in the first place? From what I heard, he had divorced/separated from their mom due to literally being a useless piece of poo poo that didn't work or help out around the house. I can't imagine how hosed up the mom must be for a judge to decide, "Yes, put them up with the huge manchild and his new enabler of a wife, that is best for them between the two options" :stonk:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm the drunkard's

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
That list is just way too long. They could have just written "I hate literally everybody" and left it at that.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I showed this to some friends and one of them pointed out that neither "rapist" nor "murderer" is on the list. So those are totally fine, I guess. But not emos!

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Wouldn't

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Arcsquad12 posted:

Yes, he is the one you are thinking of. He and his lovely wife have rebranded as FamilyOfFive, because lovely wife still has custody of her three children.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My mom always used to Bogart the bong, so I guess this is just normal for everyone now.

We both had headaches and there was only one ibuprofen. She took it.

Burma shave.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Panfilo posted:

How the hell did that guy even have custody of his kids in the first place? From what I heard, he had divorced/separated from their mom due to literally being a useless piece of poo poo that didn't work or help out around the house. I can't imagine how hosed up the mom must be for a judge to decide, "Yes, put them up with the huge manchild and his new enabler of a wife, that is best for them between the two options" :stonk:

From what I recall the mother of the two kids had some mental health issues she was getting treatment for so the judge ruled in the shithole dad's favour. She got custody of the kids again after the abuse scandal blew up. The dude's second wife is a raging psychopath and the two of them have effectively crippled her three kids for life unless child services can save them.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Arcsquad12 posted:

From what I recall the mother of the two kids had some mental health issues she was getting treatment for so the judge ruled in the shithole dad's favour. She got custody of the kids again after the abuse scandal blew up. The dude's second wife is a raging psychopath and the two of them have effectively crippled her three kids for life unless child services can save them.

I'm surprised CPS isn't all over this poo poo. I mean normally it can be hard to do anything when it is hearsay and the rear end in a top hat parents clam up/lawyer up which can drag out the process. But there is goddamn video evidence of the abuse that will corroborate with what the victims and other family members will say about the situation.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yes, he is the one you are thinking of. He and his lovely wife have rebranded as FamilyOfFive, because lovely wife still has custody of her three children.

As of July 2018: "
YouTube takes down FamilyOFive channels operated by convicted child neglectors on probation
"The parents on the YouTube channel "FamilyOFive", Michael and Heather Martin, are serving probation in Maryland after emotionally and physically abusing children on videos the family claimed were harmless pranks. They were convicted in 2017."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...on/65-575221085

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

spot the woman

(both teams make fun, enjoyable goon-dad games)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I like to imagine all the dudes in the background aren't standing on anything, they're just disproportionately large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe