Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Hooked up a tv box for my younger disabled brother. He likes music so I opened the youtube app hoping to stream some music videos for this - the old classics, Michael and Janet Jackson, Britney Spears. I press the play and this was the first video that came on, with over 200 million views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwQgjq0mCdE

"You're such a loving ho, I love it"

I of course immediately turned it off. This wasn't in the rated X category this is simply what tweens and youths are being exposed to and emulating as COOL.

Looks like taking the bible out of schools wasn't such a great idea...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
Sometimes, I feel the same way however I was in high school when this song came out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oT0CWVTBD4

Something to consider.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I hate when the first two verses are a tastefully metaphorical lead singer hitting the themes of the song, then the rapper comes in and makes the whole thing r rated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Sound like Kanye just trolled you EPIC STYLE

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm a sick gently caress I like my dick sucked I'll buy you new tits and a nip tuck send me more poo poo you trifing ho bitch" sings a father with 3 young children....

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XBEJ4A1Mc

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Well when I was in high school, my parents didn't think my music sent a very good message.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

shut up netface posted:

Sometimes, I feel the same way however I was in high school when this song came out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oT0CWVTBD4

Something to consider.

They need to show the Parental advisory explicit content on the screen imho.

Google has been a direct attack on the Christian lifestyle in so many ways.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

i like that posted:

"I'm a sick gently caress I like my dick sucked I'll buy you new tits and a nip tuck send me more poo poo you trifing ho bitch" sings a father with 3 young children....

I agree Kanye does suck

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I liked when him and lil pump dressed up as bottled water it was a big lol

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

Sound like Kanye just trolled you EPIC STYLE

This degenerate cultural garbage offended my sensibilities.

How come something like this didn't link first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wl4ogb0ZbQ&t=125s

Notice how they hide the Christianity on Youtube and promote this trash instead!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

I liked when him and lil pump dressed up as bottled water it was a big lol

Why did they do that? A mockery on Jesus being the water of life? A mockery on drinking Jesus and thou never shalt feeling thirst again... this sick inversion stuff, sounds about right.

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018
OP, is this a "I'm joking, no but seriously..." point you're trying to make?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

i like that posted:

Why did they do that? A mockery on Jesus being the water of life? A mockery on drinking Jesus and thou never shalt feeling thirst again... this sick inversion stuff, sounds about right.
here's a great christian tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShnjciRjE2s&t=115s

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

also, get off my lawn

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Why can’t kids these days have songs about the wholesome things the artists of my day were all about, like killing cops?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

i like that posted:

Hooked up a tv box for my younger disabled brother. He likes music so I opened the youtube app hoping to stream some music videos for this - the old classics, Michael and Janet Jackson, Britney Spears. I press the play and this was the first video that came on, with over 200 million views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwQgjq0mCdE

This is sexually liberated woman + minecraft inspired gangsters. Very interesting demographic mix.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
AMEN

Laslow posted:

Why can't kids these days have songs about the wholesome things the artists of my day were all about, like killing cops?

Youth getting involved in politics is so important. We all know realistically no kids are getting guns and killing police HOWEVER young people are being increasingly sexualized at younger and younger ages by the demonic paedophile-run music industry + Hwood. They meant 'gently caress the police' in a very different way.....

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hail staan

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ah yes, the old classics. Michael Jackson, the king of pop, and....... Brittany Spears.

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

TheMostFrench posted:

This is sexually liberated woman + minecraft inspired gangsters. Very interesting demographic mix.

It's what the algorithms spit out.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Why are the two little square men chasing the overweight lady down a never ending fever dream hallway?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Linux Pirate posted:

Why are the two little square men chasing the overweight lady down a never ending fever dream hallway?

its a metaphor for the metoo movement you pleb. you absolute philistine.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

i like that posted:

That ain't workin. That's the way you do it. loving for nothing and hos for free

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

small tiny brains have difficulty with conceptual modern art

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i like that posted:

Pillar of salt

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
check out avril lavignes new single op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDqQvjj2C4

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Oct 11, 2018

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP has inspired me... to also register a one-note gimmick account!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I have never seen someone who more looks exactly like what I'd picture with the name "Lil Pump"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Kids. They listen to the rap music.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

central dogma posted:

Well when I was in high school, my parents didn't think my music sent a very good message.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

I made my grandparents a mix cd when I was 16 that had The Smiths "Asleep" song on it and they immediately thought it meant I was suicidal

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

When Kanye says "You're such a loving ho, I love it" he is practicing the love of Jesus Christ who also loved hoes and is spreading the Christian message of forgiveness and tolerance, and that it doesn't matter how much of a loving ho you are, you are still a child of christ and worthy of christ's love. truly blessed!

Maybe the OP needs to actually read the bible!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

RobattoJesus posted:

When Kanye says "You're such a loving ho, I love it" he is practicing the love of Jesus Christ who also loved hoes and is spreading the Christian message of forgiveness and tolerance, and that it doesn't matter how much of a loving ho you are, you are still a child of christ and worthy of christ's love. truly blessed!

Maybe the OP needs to actually read the bible!

The lord Jesus loves us all, even the hos, and the haters

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

Kids. They listen to the rap music.

Which gives them the brain damage, y’see...

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
that song is meant to be trash intentionally you dunce

the whole point is to dress these two idiots up in roblox suits and lol at kanye's dumb faces

you must be a ton of fun at parties

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

that song is meant to be trash intentionally you dunce

the whole point is to dress these two idiots up in roblox suits and lol at kanye's dumb faces

that thread is meant to be trash you dunce

the whole point is to pretend to be a conservative and laugh at fundamentalist christians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
drat kids with their loud noises and the hair and the rear end eating.

• Locked thread