Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the ps5 is like two years away I think we're good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Wipeout would be cool in VR, have they done that yet

yes, they patched VR support into the HD collection and it's by far my most played PSVR game

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
i remember my cousin asked for Wipeout for Christmas and my aunt got him this

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

their big line from the outset was "we aren't going to make the mistake of bolting VR onto regular games as if that's what people want" but all the best PSVR games are regular games with VR bolted on

yeah Doom VR is absolutely awful. meanwhie if they just slapped on a VR mode for Doom it would have been fantastic

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

i remember my cousin asked for Wipeout for Christmas and my aunt got him this

Every time I go to a store with a bin of lovely clearance games it's half full of this game.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It’s far away but in 2019 you will be able to change you PSN Name :rms:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

julian assflange posted:

and itll break your saves in most games from before april, sony ftw

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

elf help book posted:

Ah Christ

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

are you loving kidding me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/10/psn-online-id-change-feature-entering-playstation-preview-program-soon/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love the detail that this is entering a preview program, and the list of compatable games will be released on full release. meaning: we have no idea what games this will break, please test it for us and report back

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

i love the detail that this is entering a preview program, and the list of compatable games will be released on full release. meaning: we have no idea what games this will break, please test it for us and report back

Thank You Kony

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

tfw your database is on a 3rd party memory card

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Sony*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thank You Kony

Sony 2012

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Sony stays winninf

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
There’s a bunch of excellent games in the VR sale. I picked up Superhot VR for $15, the Walking Dead table for Pinball FX2 and whatever that Voltron thing is since they were each a buck and change. Pretty much everything worth checking out is on a deep discount. Also, I’ve gotten way more use out of my PSVR than I ever did from my Vita.. I’m really happy with it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Thought you were BBG and almost had a heart attack

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Shampy is the Hyde to BBG's Jekyll

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

Same lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

julian assflange posted:

yeah for $10 lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

yeah for $10 lmfao

only 800 microsoft points

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm fine with my username cos I didn't name it like LocoBatistaZonday69 or whatever like apparently everyone else did

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PalinBoyTellEm: Where's the loving namechanges Sony.

RatatouilleUnd3rtaker: For real.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mine is very Weird Twitter but I live with my mistakes.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If you don’t have the name you want or need you’re in no position to be thanking sony for anything you loving poser

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

getting older, changing my name from bitchraper to DSA_WICCAN, only to find raping is cool again

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

A_YELLIN_BUG

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

camo shorts tanktop guy pissed that he can't reset his password due to his vocational school shutting down

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

camo shorts tanktop guy pissed that he can't reset his password due to his vocational school shutting down

Lmfoa

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

getting older, changing my name from bitchraper to DSA_WICCAN, only to find raping is cool again

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/10/psn-online-id-change-feature-entering-playstation-preview-program-soon/

I see no reason to change ny name from psychohotdog45 and chorpo1488 ( jp account for battle garegga)