Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

If this is the most degenerate thing you've seen on YouTube I've got something tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Paladinus posted:

that thread is meant to be trash you dunce

the whole point is to pretend to be a conservative and laugh at fundamentalist christians

you must be a ton of fun at parties

any thread op posts is going to be trash regardless

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

check out avril lavignes new single op

Waiting for refunds for mac miller's the swimming tour which I'll use to buy this hit single.

Sink or swim, bitch whose hands we keep kicking off the life boat.

i like that fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Oct 11, 2018

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

What's a "lighter bitch" and why are they stupid?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
41 year old maga man with 3 kids singing about his dick getting sucked and using other disgusting gendered language making a song with an 18 year old child who you shouldn't even use curse language around. They can keep pretending this is normal but I know better.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

i like that posted:

41 year old maga man with 3 kids singing about his dick getting sucked and using other disgusting gendered language making a song with an 18 year old child who you shouldn't even use curse language around. They can keep pretending this is normal but I know better.

The autotuning is way more offensive than any of that poo poo.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Imo Drake is creepier for grooming Millie Bobby Brown

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

spacetoaster posted:

What's a "lighter bitch" and why are they stupid?

its u

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

the only thing good about western culture is that it kills itself off slowly by not producing enough children.

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Skypie posted:

Imo Drake is creepier for grooming Millie Bobby Brown

What?

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Laslow posted:

Why can’t kids these days have songs about the wholesome things the artists of my day were all about, like killing cops?

This, but unironically.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

This, but unironically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkuMQYgS6-g

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Couple weeks ago, Millie posted on Instagram that she and Drake had become friends and that he often texts her at night saying "I miss you!" And he gives her "dating advice." Also his current girlfriend was like 16 when they met and just recently turned 18.

It's extremely fuckin creepy for a 31 year old dude to text "I miss you" to a 14 year old girl in the middle of the night

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Pedophile mafia. Remember how Larry Nassar, Jimmy Savile were known about but covered up for. Content like this plays into their hands to normalize degenerate unloving sexual activity and promiscuity and make it seem 'cool'. The target audience of this song is children and tweens, no adult would willingly listen to this garbage.

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Skypie posted:

Couple weeks ago, Millie posted on Instagram that she and Drake had become friends and that he often texts her at night saying "I miss you!" And he gives her "dating advice." Also his current girlfriend was like 16 when they met and just recently turned 18.

It's extremely fuckin creepy for a 31 year old dude to text "I miss you" to a 14 year old girl in the middle of the night

And no one questions this? Even in the #metoo, post-saville era?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

YagotmeIdidit posted:

And no one questions this? Even in the #metoo, post-saville era?

Nah a bunch of people were like "yo what the gently caress???" and a bunch of gossip bloggers wrote articles for Salon, HuffPost, etc about it

Millie defended Drake and called the people saying it was creepy the real weirdos and then the news got dominated by articles about Brett Kavanaugh and everyone stopped caring that Drake is grooming another child bride

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Skypie posted:

Drake is grooming another child bride

Another?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

His current girlfriend just turned 18 and was 16 when they met and began a relationship.

Death to Hollywood and also YouTube superstars

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

Nah a bunch of people were like "yo what the gently caress???" and a bunch of gossip bloggers wrote articles for Salon, HuffPost, etc about it

Millie defended Drake and called the people saying it was creepy the real weirdos and then the news got dominated by articles about Brett Kavanaugh and everyone stopped caring that Drake is grooming another child bride

A supermodel in her 20s who has been dating J Kushner's brother for a long time also called a 14yo Millie her 'girl crush'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfKQGWrnnhP/?utm_source=ig_embed

TPTB are trying to get the age of consent lowered and using their minions to do it/normalize such relations bw adults and children

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Why can't this site embed Instagram posts yet? Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I can't even tell which one of those is supposed to be the young one? That instagram post seems pretty harmless to me tbh. Am I crazy?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Skypie posted:

I think it's totally possible for a grown man and a 14 year old to be platonic friends and it's good and cool and probably healthy for both of them and society as a whole.

On the other hand Celebrities are like horny ducks who are incapable of platonic anything so let me grab my pitchfork.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nurge posted:

I can't even tell which one of those is supposed to be the young one? That instagram post seems pretty harmless to me tbh. Am I crazy?

You don't think a 26yr old woman saying a 13/14yo is her 'girl crush' is kind of a... strange(r) thing?

In the context of all the other weird celebrities and media portrayal around this girl, idk. She's still only a child even if she is styled and made up to look older.

i like that fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Oct 11, 2018

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

i like that posted:

You don't think a 26yr old having a 13/14yo as their 'girl crush' is kind of a... stranger thing?

I assume the "girl crush" is just a thing that women say to other women, and it's a way to make her feel more like a part of the club? I mean if I'm wrong and it's super creepy that's possible since I'm a man myself. I just remember when I was a kid and into my teens I had a lot of older people I talked to and they were friendly to me, and it wasn't weird at all and certainly not sexual in any sense. I think it's possible to make too much of something where there's nothing these days when people are super paranoid about pedophilia and stuff.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nurge posted:

I assume the "girl crush" is just a thing that women say to other women, and it's a way to make her feel more like a part of the club? I mean if I'm wrong and it's super creepy that's possible since I'm a man myself. I just remember when I was a kid and into my teens I had a lot of older people I talked to and they were friendly to me, and it wasn't weird at all and certainly not sexual in any sense. I think it's possible to make too much of something where there's nothing these days when people are super paranoid about pedophilia and stuff.

Yeah... a part of the club...

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I remember the last time a grown woman tried to make me feel part of a club.

Then she put the rest of the club in and I couldn't walk for weeks.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nerses IV posted:

Yeah... a part of the club...

Teenagers aren't confident about themselves so telling them they're people too is cool, and good.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nurge posted:

What if she was a known lesbian. Like, a 26yo man calling a 14 old boy his 'boy crush'... You know what a crush is? What kind of adult stans a child?

Why couldn't she caption it "Me with Millie Brown, a star of one of my absolute favorite shows"

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The girl isn't old enough to decide if she wants to be a mason or not, sheesh.

More of these roman institutions need to start taking the age of consent seriously. Baptising babies is not part of God's plan.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nurge posted:

Teenagers aren't confident about themselves so telling them they're people too is cool, and good.

Then all of a sudden the selfies you took with her in bed get released and you have to start threatening people's careers to get everything back under wraps

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

i like that posted:

What if she was a known lesbian. Like, a 26yo man calling a 14 old boy his 'boy crush'... You know what a crush is? What kind of adult stans a child?

Why couldn't she caption it "Me with Millie Brown, a star of one of my absolute favorite shows"

This isn't a hill I'm really that keen to die on since I have no idea who either of these people are. It just seemed harmless to me. :shrug:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Well things are nary as they seem, baby

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

Well things are nary as they seem, baby

The pizzagate guys were essentially correct, it just didn't have as much to do with pizza as they thought

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Shin00bie posted:

If this is the most degenerate thing you've seen on YouTube I've got something tell you.

Elsa from Frozen gives reverse-birth to Spiderman while the Joker dances to a cover version of Taylor Swift's latest hit single.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Or just find a Cyber 8 vid, I dunno.

Honestly, there was plenty of hosed-up poo poo pre-Youtube, but you had to go out of your way to find it.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
check out the breast feeding tutorials if u wanna quick release while hiding in the disabled toilet at the local library

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Balliver Shagnasty posted:

Elsa from Frozen gives reverse-birth to Spiderman while the Joker dances to a cover version of Taylor Swift's latest hit single.

The perverted Youtube's children material still hasn't been fixed by Alphabet. You'd think Disney would want to protect their IP which they are typically litigious and defensive of. Maybe they're working together. It doesn't make sense.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

How is it this easy to troll GBS

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FactsAreUseless posted:

How is it this easy to troll GBS

You just got trolled by GBS, chump, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i dipped out for a page and now drake is grooming a child

can we just make it about the big goofy suits, can we go back to that

• Locked thread