Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I'm friends with this guy!!

My FB feed is full of people congratulating/mocking him about it. If he posts any juicy background details I will surely share them here. From the small amount of time he was on the screen I could see his tongue placed firmly in his cheek. 'How are we spelling "woah"'

What a cringy episode. That Kim Jong Un comment! She was a horrible people manager, but as a current toddler-haver I can see where she gets it from. She was speaking to those people like they were her kids. I guess it worked as it meant the rest of the team were united against her.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Also this made me smile

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Both the designers they had on hand were low-key genius this week. Your guy looked like he either wanted to laugh, die, or both. The other dude was one step away from a mental breakdown when asked if they should beatbox.

Which was awful. I hate this show shoe-horning in buzzwords lurdsugar has heard the week before. Literally no one cares about lovely cliche AR applications.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Yeah this task was pointless, I prefer the ones which the average person on the street could at least try and turn a profit from (excursions, events, literally knocking on doors looking for work).

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Here is a short blog post from my friend about his Apprentice appearence-

https://kevfcomicart.blogspot.com/2018/10/kev-on-apprentice.html

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

How do you lose to an educational french comic with no french in it?

How?

loving what?

I'm jackie chan facing here!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Khablam posted:

Both the designers they had on hand were low-key genius this week. Your guy looked like he either wanted to laugh, die, or both. The other dude was one step away from a mental breakdown when asked if they should beatbox.

Which was awful. I hate this show shoe-horning in buzzwords lurdsugar has heard the week before. Literally no one cares about lovely cliche AR applications.

"The whole point is the AR, it's the USP" is one of the most idiotic things to come out of Sugar's mouth. Dude knows poo poo about anything.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Strom Cuzewon posted:

How do you lose to an educational french comic with no french in it?

How?

loving what?

I'm jackie chan facing here!

Honestly. But they do really love showing one side seemingly making all the bad decisions and being poo poo then winning.
While the boys were just really boring, again.

I felt super bad for David, he absolutely did not deserve to go.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Sugar definitely thinks shaking your head is called nodding your head.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Here we go bitches

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Awh Sabrina :(

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

They're pouring .. raw tea grounds ??

They're bitter as gently caress.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Just sat down to people putting hot sauce in donuts.

Expresso :v:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Sriracha isn't that hot you wimps.
Chilli and dark choc owns .. but they're not doing that.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Why the gently caress are they calculating costs???
That's not the Apprentice way.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
This is like watching kids play play dough :baby:

... kids who haven't learned alphabet yet

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Yeah, PM lady, there's no value in QC when you're trying to sell donuts for £4+

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Claude's will to live is nearly completely gone.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How is that “actor” so bad at talking. Lmfao

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Bape Culture posted:

How is that “actor” so bad at talking. Lmfao

Tobias Funke.

Did they have to make donuts for these snobs or could they not have just sold them in the street?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Claude loves ayode lmAo his little face

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahahahahaha how the gently caress is this guy real

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Loved the sample spreadsheet with ########

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Khablam posted:

Loved the sample spreadsheet with ########

She has been trying to figure out how to widen the columns since 2006

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
... if only Sugar would let her go online at work :(

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How’s the Indian chap not in there smh

Shameful

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Just putting Sriacha on the top of the loving donut I can't even fit that in my head

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I wish that we could see competent people doing things that are achievable for a change. I feel so done with this show now. The format is so stale. >insert stale doughnut joke here<

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Hope there isn't another food challenge some of those doughnuts were disgusting.

"There's no conssistency, each one looks different"
"That's what makes them value-added, they're artisanal"

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Rondette posted:

I wish that we could see competent people doing things that are achievable for a change. I feel so done with this show now. The format is so stale. >insert stale doughnut joke here<
Anyone who thinks a 50% stake in a multi-million business plan is worth £250k is already unsalvageable.
I'm not sure how these idiots can't secure on-going funding from a bank to get going, and I doubly can't look at any of their plans and identify it as something that needs a large up-front outlay.

I guess they think being attached to lurdsugah is exposure they want? But again: idiots.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

I'm interested in what goes on at the house, because (at least this year) they all seem super friendly with each other in a way I haven't really seen before.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

Taear posted:

I'm interested in what goes on at the house, because (at least this year) they all seem super friendly with each other in a way I haven't really seen before.

Wanna see how badly that Actor got his arm fractured.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Manic X posted:

Wanna see how badly that Actor got his arm fractured.

I'm sure the one who quit a few series ago said it was horrible because you get no contact with the outside world.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I'm not sure this series is gonna get better than an injured actor gritting his teeth through Sralan's puns. I've rewound that section quite a few times.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Strom Cuzewon posted:

I'm not sure this series is gonna get better than an injured actor gritting his teeth through Sralan's puns. I've rewound that section quite a few times.

Are the business plans actually known? Because I want to know what the gently caress his is. They haven't mentioned one piece of experience or skill he has other than 'out of work extra'.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Steve2911 posted:

Are the business plans actually known? Because I want to know what the gently caress his is. They haven't mentioned one piece of experience or skill he has other than 'out of work extra'.

Since somebody mentioned it earlier I can't not see him as Tobias Fünke

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

He's clearly Gaius fracking Baltar you idiots

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
The puns were on point in that boardroom

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I love Sabrina she's lovely

Don't marry sir alan sabrina marry me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdBlackadder
Apr 8, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Khablam posted:

Anyone who thinks a 50% stake in a multi-million business plan is worth £250k is already unsalvageable.
I'm not sure how these idiots can't secure on-going funding from a bank to get going, and I doubly can't look at any of their plans and identify it as something that needs a large up-front outlay.

I guess they think being attached to lurdsugah is exposure they want? But again: idiots.

You reminded me of this.

Sabrina is the least bad but I just can't shake the feeling that growing up her best friend was her pony.