Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ives
Jan 30, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3RaCer964U

How far we have come. The man of this age is freer than in any previous age. Unencumbered by the chain of landlines and bulky plastic contraptions. His voice travels through the air and passes through an unimaginable digital expanse, further in its longitude than any he will experience as a mortal being. This ad is prophecy, is a reflection of mans reach further out into the cosmos, into experience, into the manifestation of true liberty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Goddamn 80s cyborgs go back to you’re CHUD lair. :tinfoil:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

same, op, same.

Ives
Jan 30, 2011
My CHUD lair comes with cheetos and bluetooth headsets and reganomics.

e: you cuck liberal soyboy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

wait i meant to say

gently caress OFF GURF

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i liked how milton transformed into Gordon Gekko with the aide of [CONSUMER PRODUCT]

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ives posted:

My CHUD lair comes with cheetos and bluetooth headsets and reganomics.

e: you cuck liberal soyboy

gently caress yeah man I love those reganomic chairs, you can just kick back and relaaaaxx :rznv:

Ives
Jan 30, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

gently caress yeah man I love those reganomic chairs, you can just kick back and relaaaaxx :rznv:

my reganomic chair is a La-Z-Boy made of 80's artisianal pleather and its non_gender_specific name is Stacey_Whitmore

Ives
Jan 30, 2011

OMFG FURRY posted:

i liked how milton transformed into Gordon Gekko with the aide of [CONSUMER PRODUCT]

Office space milton or John Milton the 17th century English poet, polemicist, man of letters, and civil servant for the Commonwealth of England?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
why not just duct tape the phone to your head. saves time and money

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
The man of this age is free to post his gaping anus on the internet for all to marvel and and wonder, what is that man doing to his anus

Ives
Jan 30, 2011
apparently now facebook wants to put a camera and mic in my living room to live stream my pathetic existence. What an age of wonder we exist in.

There's gonna be a lot of anus.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What ever happened to sleeping in a ditch?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ives posted:

my reganomic chair is a La-Z-Boy made of 80's artisianal pleather and its non_gender_specific name is Stacey_Whitmore

drat gross also no dudes are named Stacey that’s a girls name. Can’t ever find a sweet spot in those drat layzboys and the fabric is always gross af. :thunkher:

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
pro click, would click again.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHXER16qeWk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ives posted:

apparently now facebook wants to put a camera and mic in my living room to live stream my pathetic existence. What an age of wonder we exist in.

There's gonna be a lot of anus.

Yeah in you’re hosed up layzboy sadomasochist dungeon god drat 2spooky. :yikes:

• Locked thread