Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Anidav posted:

Say, for example that it's an unlimited thunderdome that restricts the vote to me plus one other person where I challenge people to hand to hand combat.

fight me dickhead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I dont want to die, which is why I would prefer a thunderdome with substance.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

did everybody see this scum ploy????

talking about a thunderdome challenge effect

then as soon as called out for it, despite telling us how drunk and reckless he is, conveniently decides now is not the right time

:bravo: nice one amine dave

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I dont want to fight you though, its not very fun. I have no reason to suspect you atm.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

##vote Anidav

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

can we just let him live to D2 though so we can do DRUNKEN THUNDERDOME later?

it'd be awesome, just remember how intense the Magic Snowglobe Baby fight was!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I honestly don't know who Caroline is so I was tempted to use it on them but apparently some of you already do and are not treating it as a big deal.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

But why must we keep secrets in an alt account riddled game, I don't even know who Revolver is and I know that account has passed hands multiple times. Secret identities are anti-town brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

I don't even know who Revolver is and I know that account has passed hands multiple times.

has not! only the once.

and I literally told everyone who I was giving it to! Shows how much people listen to me :colbert:

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

its tithin

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

So is Caroline Nat20?

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
I'm just me, although I'm glad people think I'm very cute. :kimchi:

My vote is real one too!! Toalpaz thought I was hedging on voting AA for making one little comment about him where I don't even call him a bad guy! Looks like someone just looking for an easy case. Very mean to pick a poor little mouse.

Anidav posted:

I think alt accounts are kinda scummy because it's useless to read them as a new player and it's difficult to guess which player they actually are.

This is a distraction though, friend. Why does it matter? Let's just all play this game and be friends and find all the bad guys. :3:

Oh no, unless you're a bad guy trying to make a bad, weak case and call it a policyvote? :ohdear:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Okay, I'm slightly less drunk.

Ant gonna be a weak case friend, some people may have posting restrictions but people have limited patience for a walking and talking catfish gimmick.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

What's the deal with Tommunist, I don't get how his posts sort of just dribble down to a minimal effort and then soft farts and then nothing.

Picking on RF, a person who is basically AFK and is still acting like a knuckle dragging ape. Dropping a vote on the lynch leader and poof, gone like a genie out of 3 wishes.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

can we please just lycnh someone already, im bored

AA 's posting is very annoying

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Venom Soag posted:

can we please just lycnh someone already, im bored

AA 's posting is very annoying

*levels laser sight* *smirks*

"Shook, comrade?"

*prone-prone-prone*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote venom soag

*reload*

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

speak english you nerd

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Venom Soag posted:

speak english you nerd

Codec frequency set to 200.86

*A rustling of leaves accompanied by a child's laughter*

What does it mean to be 'small'?

Diminutive? Little? Without voice?

Those in power would see it fit that we forever stay small. They themselves so small that they make no sounds.

Is silence then great? Hmm.

*crawls further*

*chokes a man* shhhhh!

*deploys Fulton recovery unit*

"COL. There are bad [redacted] making GBS threads up this [redacted]"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*twirls knife*

It would be easy for someone to dismiss my ramblings of that of a mad man.

To say there is no sense to them.

A common tactic of the [redacted].

----

Take a look here
*chaff grenade*

and here.

*aims directional microphone at butt cheeks*

faaarrrt

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*stand-crouch-prone*

I've said it once... I'll say it again.

[redacted] is operating with knowledge that they could only have as [redacted].

Put the pieces together. See where they hide.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello friends I was sent to the sick bay for two days but now I have been released and will be catching up on what I missed. It seems I have lots of exciting AA posts to read!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I'm really digging AAs reads. Sorry you have to resort to linking the posters post histories you're interested in. Do we get to wear that silly mask for being bad now?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

I'm really digging AAs reads. Sorry you have to resort to linking the posters post histories you're interested in. Do we get to wear that silly mask for being bad now?

*smokes a cigarette*

"Let me tell you another story...

When I was a little girl in the Himalayas sewing blankets in a small hut with my mother and sisters, I learned what it meant to hold a reverence for history.

I wanted to construct the Temporal Chalice, and escape my destiny, but FATHER demanded patience as much as he did respect.

I examined the treatises of my people, and I realized... It was hot garbage all the way down."

*scoops up ashes and eats them*

"Let me tell you another story...

As a grown man in the 23rd Century, I don't take [redacted] from anyone, especially not [redacted].

[redacted] just float on by adding nothing of value.

Don't let them lead you by the nose, lil pup. Trust in your heart, and the blood of the sacrificial lambs. Look between the lines, but not while FATHER is watching."

Don't fear the masks, they fear us.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Moat's poo poo is probably the scummiest thing I saw, everyone supported Caroline because new player plus cute avatar equals support every time

I also agree with Soag's point on Anidav, that back off after baiting us with the thunderdome power was something scum would do

Will never vote AA this game

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I've decided the best thing about this thread rn is AA

But post history links don't work on mobile, who did he indicate

I'm also willing to murder Caroline because I feel betrayed

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Moat's poo poo is probably the scummiest thing I saw

That's the last time I invite you into my home

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Moat's poo poo is probably the scummiest thing I saw, everyone supported Caroline because new player plus cute avatar equals support every time

I also agree with Soag's point on Anidav, that back off after baiting us with the thunderdome power was something scum would do

Will never vote AA this game

I've missed Moat so I hope he isn't scum again. He seems to always get scum and it makes me so mad cause then the dumb rhyme poo poo just gets reinforced

btw Hal, you don't know who Caroline is either?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I've missed Moat so I hope he isn't scum again. He seems to always get scum and it makes me so mad cause then the dumb rhyme poo poo just gets reinforced

btw Hal, you don't know who Caroline is either?

No should I know Caroline?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Tommunist posted:

##vote yami

hmm...

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

Would also consider retro just for not answering my questions.

There's like a hundred posts a day and it's mostly gibberish, stuff gets lost. what was your question

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

GeneX posted:

##vote Jerboa

GeneX posted:

Caroline I’m sorry for voting you :(

I looked through GX’s posting history, and this is what stands out to me the most if you go through the links. I think AA is suggesting that the thing that GX shouldn’t know is the person behind the Caroline account. Yet GX has constantly hinted at knowing the true person.

Meta knowledge? Maybe, but it could have also come out of scum chat.

I’ve looked through all of RF and it’s all useless fart noises. I think that RF is just coasting and shitposting. The one exception to that is a vote on me for the same reasons Moat made their post, ie: ‘Scum must have jumped on the dog training thing.’ Which isn’t real scum hunting.

Again, calls me scum for supporting a ‘scummy person’. Why wouldn’t you just put a vote on the scummy person you’re talking about RF: ‘Caroline’.

Especially when again, the reasons for training the dog (which like 1/3 of us tried to do), have no scum or town connotations because we don’t know the effect. Scum are actually discouraged from trying this kind of thing. So why didn’t you put a vote on the person you already had a scummy read on?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

No should I know Caroline?

well you aren't exactly up on Riven lore, but I thought you still might know, yes

GX definitely knew beforehand. AA if your only case on GX is that she knew who Caroline was, that's kinda bogus

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

well you aren't exactly up on Riven lore, but I thought you still might know, yes

GX definitely knew beforehand. AA if your only case on GX is that she knew who Caroline was, that's kinda bogus

Lots of people don't know that, I'm surprised people didn't mention that.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

I looked through GX’s posting history, and this is what stands out to me the most if you go through the links. I think AA is suggesting that the thing that GX shouldn’t know is the person behind the Caroline account. Yet GX has constantly hinted at knowing the true person.

Meta knowledge? Maybe, but it could have also come out of scum chat.

I’ve looked through all of RF and it’s all useless fart noises. I think that RF is just coasting and shitposting. The one exception to that is a vote on me for the same reasons Moat made their post, ie: ‘Scum must have jumped on the dog training thing.’ Which isn’t real scum hunting.

Again, calls me scum for supporting a ‘scummy person’. Why wouldn’t you just put a vote on the scummy person you’re talking about RF: ‘Caroline’.

Especially when again, the reasons for training the dog (which like 1/3 of us tried to do), have no scum or town connotations because we don’t know the effect. Scum are actually discouraged from trying this kind of thing. So why didn’t you put a vote on the person you already had a scummy read on?

Codec frequencies set to --666.66

"Close... Close, but not quite.... Have you ever smelled Sanicula canadensis L? It's in the same family of opopanax, but it's not good for the production of opobalsum which has medicinal uses, purportedly."

The sepulcher overflows with the blood of the lamb. The cursed mark glows brighter as you draw near. Do you proceed down the darkened corridor?

Do you chase down the wisp in pursuit of the truth?

You should retroactively seek to better your future."

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

*chuckles*

"Not a mask, but not trying. A shame really."

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You should retroactively seek to better your future."

Hmm, I will reflect on this.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gaspy I have a very important question for you when you wake up: do you still find the AA posts annoying

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dog people, I have a question. Did anyone actually get the ability to take a shower or is it just permanant piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Gene recombination has been at the military forefront for sometime. It's not a new practice.

Using technologies that have been advanced simultaneously by the American, Chinese and Russian military, we've entered a new era of battle.

Children always made the best soldiers, but when you can grow your own? It's not an endeavor taken lightly.

However, more than that... more than the perfection of the body, is the perfection of the unspoken, and the unseen.

The memetic veil weighs heavily.

It makes it easy for the introduction of the auXiliary. It makes it easy for the introduction of a new narrative. A non-sequitur that everyone picks up on, but accepts.

It just gets appended to whatever time line you follow, but is it a good thing? I doubt it.

*box*

!

• Locked thread