Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Marmaduke! posted:

He's not a pedo he just wanted to gently caress a girl that is NOT his daughter

Wrong Marty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Silas young is a real man

https://twitter.com/lastrealmanROH/status/1051809866061365248?s=19

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think he was joking but still gently caress him for reminding me of that shitshow

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Is this meant to be a running joke or is this real? Marty :(

The only thing I've ever heard was that he took some pictures with some underage fans that maybe were hoping for a closer encounter. BritWres, like a lot of wrestling scenes where you have super horny people people running around with little oversight has racked up a lot of complaints ranging from domestic violence to sexual assault to silencing people making those claims.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Hey I guess we should stop pretending the chasyn rance thing was a fluke and maybe seriously consider if Kenny is a pedophile

Edit: oh rf paid for it lmao

Your Parents fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 15, 2018

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Maybe he's like MJ. The music was great. Maybe the best ever. Nobody can deny that. But there's also that other stuff.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Your Parents posted:

Hey I guess we should stop pretending the chasyn rance thing was a fluke

I had to look this piece of poo poo up and I'm grossed out by all of it but also the name Chasyn Rance has to be one of the stupidest names I've ever seen

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

kenny isn't even in the picture

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

But she’s daughter?!!?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Super No Vacancy posted:

kenny isn't even in the picture

Only because he's off doing pedophile things with his pedophile buddy Marty Scurll.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I had to look this piece of poo poo up and I'm grossed out by all of it but also the name Chasyn Rance has to be one of the stupidest names I've ever seen

its like reince priebus. whole name sucks, nothing good going on with it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i love when a name looks like it must have been spoonerised because it’s so dumb

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

shiksa posted:

its like reince priebus. whole name sucks, nothing good going on with it.

Yeah that name is just as bad

It's just annoying to even read

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Doesn't RF pay to take a lot of meet and greet photos? I feel like rovert retweets them sometimes including some from mania access with Bayley and Sasha.
Besides the Bucks who have been around the us indies a while I doubt anyone in that pic would of even heard of him, let alone recognize his face

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I know the Elite like to set a higher standard in Wrestling or at least say it publicly.

But I don't understand why the RF thing matters matters when the entire industry has taken photos with Rob and/or has taken money from him via shoot interviews and convention meet and greets that Rob organises.

Just reeks of a certain section of Wrestling fans who have a hard-on for the Elite. Next week it will be something else.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Troxartas posted:

Doesn't RF pay to take a lot of meet and greet photos? I feel like rovert retweets them sometimes including some from mania access with Bayley and Sasha.
Besides the Bucks who have been around the us indies a while I doubt anyone in that pic would of even heard of him, let alone recognize his face

He does. In the last 5-10 years, you really got into celebrity and celebrities not just Pro Wrestlers. Became a conventioneer in his free time.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cody said he had no idea who he was and they were doing the usual meat grinder of anyone who paid being shuffled through.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Who the gently caress is Rob Feinstein?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The guy who created ROH.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

he's a pedo who started RF Video and apparently is now a skinnier Todd Fulkerson

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

VJeff posted:

noted pedophile formerally associated with ROH and shoot videos?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

he wasn't even on the good To Catch A Predator, either.

Feinstein's more garbage that Heyman protected until he'd accumulated his own meager powerbase.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
If I know who rf is Cody knows too ffs

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ICHIBAHN posted:

If I know who rf is Cody knows too ffs

You underestimate your obsession with wrestling drama.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

honestly, I couldn't pick RF out of a wrestling fan crowd, either so they probably didn't recognize him unless he started bigtiming them or something.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

VJeff posted:

RF Videos was like THE way to watch wrestling and buy tapes back in the old days and was the distributor for ECW. When ECW folded Feinstein needed a new promotion as his main product and created ROH. He was a performer on the early shows as part of the Christopher St Connection, a really over the top flamboyantly gay tag team/alliance. Sometime later he busted trying to solicit sex from a teenager by a Dateline-like pedophile sting. It caused a huge uproar in wrestling. TNA and ROH had a relatively civil relationship at the time and TNA demanded their shared talents leave ROH resulting in a bunch of people picking sides and building animosity. ROH claimed RF was gone, actually were lying about it for awhile, and then finally did get rid of him. RF Video kept going for awhile but obviously the whole industry shifted to online distribution. Last I saw they were still doing shoots.

As said, most of those guys weren't around when Feinstein was a thing and probably wouldn't recognize him just off the fly. Maybe the Bucks but it seems a little while ago for them. But they were probably working towards the tail end of that stuff so could be more familiar with the guy.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Oct 15, 2018

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
You do NOT have the right to speak to me like that

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

STAC Goat posted:

RF Videos was like THE way to watch wrestling and buy tapes back in the old days and was the distributor for ECW. When ECW folded Feinstein needed a new promotion as his main product and helped create ROH. He was a performer on the early shows as part of the Christopher St Connection, a really over the top flamboyantly gay tag team/alliance. Sometime later he busted trying to solicit sex from a teenager by Dateline's pedophile stings. It caused a huge uproar in wrestling. TNA and ROH had a relatively civil relationship at the time and TNA demanded their shared talents leave ROH resulting in a bunch of people picking sides and building animosity. ROH claimed RF was gone, actually were lying about it for awhile, and then finally did get rid of him. RF Video kept going for awhile but obviously the whole industry shifted to online distribution. Last I saw they were still doing shoots.

As said, most of those guys weren't around when Feinstein was a thing and probably wouldn't recognize him just off the fly. Maybe the Bucks but it seems a little while ago for them. But they were probably working towards the tail end of that stuff so could be more familiar with the guy.

It wasn't to Catch A Predator, it was local news. Dude got gotcha'd by fuckin NBC10's Harry Hairston

https://web.archive.org/web/20101216063315/http://indywrestlingnews.com/columns/item/8381-rob-feinstein-five-years-later.html

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

coconono posted:

It wasn't to Catch A Predator, it was local news. Dude got gotcha'd by fuckin NBC10's Harry Hairston

https://web.archive.org/web/20101216063315/http://indywrestlingnews.com/columns/item/8381-rob-feinstein-five-years-later.html

Yeah, my bad. I knew it wasn't the main tv show but I thought it was one of their unaired stings. I corrected myself but not until after you caught me.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

ROH claimed RF was gone, actually were lying about it for awhile, and then finally did get rid of him. RF Video kept going for awhile but obviously the whole industry shifted to online distribution.

lol roh is so lucky they pulled this poo poo pre-major social media

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

lol roh is so lucky they pulled this poo poo pre-major social media

In fairness if I remember it right they had some pretty valid reasoning for why they couldn't just get rid of him because he actually owned part of the company and they had to work out a sale. But as I recall they lied about it for awhile and claimed he was gone when he really wasn't and that got exposed. And yeah, that was a black mark at the time that caused a lot of online arguments but probably would have been a disaster today.

Of course now they're just Sinclair so...

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Oct 15, 2018

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
I know all about Rob Feinstein and RF Video but I couldn't pick out what he looks like out of a lineup of 2 people.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, I recognize him. He looks pretty much the same just a little older, pudgier, and no frosted tips.

But I probably wouldn't have if it hadn't been pointed out. Obviously wrestlers who actually knew the guy and interacted with him would be more likely to recognize the guy but as said, I don't think any of the Elite fit that bill. If like the SCU were taking the photo that would be a different story.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
RF Shoots are awful because he has no charisma and is just asking questions off a list and doesn't try at all to make people elaborate on answers or riff with the fans. Sean Oliver is a godsend, and the only shoot videos that are better are when Chuck Taylor is the host.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Everytime I picture RF in my head I picture Myspace Tom.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MassRafTer posted:

Everytime I picture RF in my head I picture Myspace Tom.
How many nude photos of underage people do you think Zuckerberg had in his database considering they never delete anything

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

spongeh posted:

I know all about Rob Feinstein and RF Video but I couldn't pick out what he looks like out of a lineup of 2 people.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think I mostly just recognize him because of the Christopher Street Connection. Which is why I included them in the description. Like he was an actual performer for a time, not just a faceless exec.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Oct 15, 2018

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Could apply to everything in Wrestling these days

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1051957750132019201

https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1051960244476289029

rovert fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I don't know if this is the right topic but I've been seeing this due to the Elite drama and, uh, what's with the Marty Scurll pedophilia rumors?