Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

explosivo posted:

Whoops, we accidentally chopped him to pieces.

:shrug:

And disposed of his body, lied about it internationally for 2 weeks, destroyed all evidence, and cleaned the crime scene.

What, you've never made a mistake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr. Carlisle posted:

What is the Shawn Michaels news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMyyLou7zDY&t=5s

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Dan and Jeff from GB briefly brought up sarcastically on their DBZ podcast that they're glad Shawn is a true hero with morals who would never unretire for blood money

rovert posted:

So like Raw is in Philly tonight.

Think the crowd will boo all the Saudi poo poo?

Only if they bring out a fake Gritty to plug the show

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1051912606221561863

It was done without clearance. What a relief. :geno:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

explosivo posted:

Whoops, we accidentally chopped him to pieces.

:shrug:

poo poo what's the WCW thing where a dude pulled a knife and the announcer was like "HE'S GOING TO SHAVE HIS BEARD"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

VJeff posted:

It does make a bit more sense that it was an arrest/interrogation that went wrong and then involved chopping up the body to hide responsibility rather than an orchestrated hit against a journalist under protection from their biggest western ally

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

VJeff posted:

poo poo what's the WCW thing where a dude pulled a knife and the announcer was like "HE'S GOING TO SHAVE HIS BEARD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTQS-aXv04

(He didn't have a beard).

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

AsInHowe posted:

Who among us hasn't brought a bonesaw into a friendly meeting before

Bonesaw is always ready.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Not after that, no

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In John Cena voice: the people who murdered that journalist...are dead

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

VJeff posted:

they're gonna completely get away with this lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Dan and Jeff from GB briefly brought up sarcastically on their DBZ podcast that they're glad Shawn is a true hero with morals who would never unretire for blood money

Ah, thanks. That's like their one podcast I don't listen to.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

DoctorGonzo posted:

In John Cena voice: the people who murdered that journalist...are compromised to a permanent end

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Whoops we just meant to saw a meaningless leg off and the tourniquet slipped

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

So like Raw is in Philly tonight.

Think the crowd will boo all the Saudi poo poo?

Rovert I know you are not from America but you should know there are 2 things Philly fans love: The Eagles and the KSA

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
"Ladies and gentlemen....Elias."

*guitar strum*

"You know.... Me performing in front of a Philadelphia crowd makes about as much sense as a Washington Post reporter being in the Saudi consulate in Ankara, Turkey."

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Seattle losing its basketball team is way worse than this come on

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Let him who hasn't accidentally murdered a journalist they intended to murder later anyway throw the first stone.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

remember when rvd didn't go to iraq because he was like "nah"

rvd was cool

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
During the show they’ll just have a segment spoofing it using Tony & Christopher chopping up Ralph Cifaretto in the tub as a template.

Laughs all around.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
RVD is the WHOLE EFFIN SHOW we need, not the WHOLE EFFIN SHOW we deserve

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

He's goku

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

For those of you who watch Raw tonight a fun game will be to determine who's being squashed because creative is bad and who's being squashed because they're suspected of talking to sports illustrated

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

For those of you who watch Raw tonight a fun game will be to determine who's being squashed because creative is bad and who's being squashed because they're suspected of talking to sports illustrated

I vaguely expect to see news of a SD tag title change soon.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its all going to be blamed on Rusev, probably.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
KSA: "Look, it's not our fault he died, okay. How were we supposed to know he was a wuss who couldn't take 5 blows to the head with a crowbar after flaying him alive? Most everyone else can take 6 and a bit of salt rub."

Trump: "Well if you think about it, it's really his fault for making everyone look bad."

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
On one hand Brock Lesner loves money and would probably be okay with taking Suadi blood money as long as he's getting paid. On the other hand, he hates people, being in the spotlight, and long flights. He could tell Vince to fuckoff and Vince would probably pay him more than the Crown Jewel fees for a promo at RAW.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Zayn is lucky in both the sense that he'd never be invited to compete there and injured so it wouldn't matter anyway but is morally good and will still berate the poo poo out of the WWE for doing this at all until they finally release him. I'd love to see Zayn wrestle the indie circuits and Japan, he's got a ton of charisma and has never competed outside of the WWE.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

"Sir we obtained an email that went from our servers, its signed...The Big Dog..."

*Vince's eyes bulge, a bead of sweat traces a silent line down his temple*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i think i would turn around entirely on roman if it was revealed he signed every email "The Big Dog"

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"Sir we obtained an email that went from our servers, its signed...The Big Dog..."

*Vince's eyes bulge, a bead of sweat traces a silent line down his temple*

Honestly I could envision a world where they threaten the audience with saudi propaganda shows only so they can have Roman save the day and finally get over.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i think i would turn around entirely on roman if it was revealed he signed every email "The Big Dog"

The URL big.dog and thus Roman's most correct email, the@big.dog, has already been sold. Hopefully to Roman.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Honestly if Roman's the big locker room leader that everyone keeps saying he is, he needs to be the ONE who speaks out against this publicly. Not the old guard like Shawn and Undertaker, or the cooperate guys like Triple H. It's harder to punish your major stars when Roman is the one leading the charge than it is a bunch of undercard guys who are morally opposed to it making vague or passive aggressive tweets about it. Indie darlings that sold their soul to WWE can still go back out there and make SOME money, even if it isn't WWE money but Roman opposing this would actually lead a change in the WWE rather than a mass firing in the WWE that used to be pretty common like 10 years ago.

Cena and Orton are the only two guys who could publicly come out as opposed to it and it mean something. Cena of course has a career outside of wrestling now, but Orton has always been a company man too.

I wonder if Batista would be outspoken about this since he has absolutely no fear about standing up for what he believes in.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Roman is a locker room leader and if they did I must have missed it

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Roman is a locker room leader and if they did I must have missed it

nah, it has been said a lot

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Roman's been the leader of the locker room for a while now.

He kicked Enzo off the bus for not shutting the gently caress up when people just wanted to nap.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

By roman

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
wild that people think brock lesnar wouldn't support a regime that regularly murders gay people

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I think we're making a lot of leaps about what wrestlers actually would be upset about this. There's certainly some but there's almost certainly plenty who don't give a poo poo at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MrSashaBanks/status/1051948265728544769

https://twitter.com/MrSashaBanks/status/1051949561982476288

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1049923352348028928

• Locked thread