Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Jericho loving owns. Greatest of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I really am curious who the people uncomfortable with the trip are

Like other people have said we'll find out depending on who gets chokeslammed by the big show

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
jericho GOAT

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Makes even more sense now why Jericho's doing whatever he wants and working non-WWE in the US.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

LMAO who booked this?

https://twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/1051814597634744321

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Chris Jericho: a man that stands up for his convictions or just a raging alcoholic?

edit: or both!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!
I see the Saudis hired Edmund Blackadder to draft up their "accidentally brutally cut off his head while combing his hair" defense.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Jericho didn't seem to actually express any moral or political apprehensions. He just likes booze and dislikes bad amenities and traveling business class instead of first class.

Also he kind of poo poo on Rusev a little. I'm not even a Rusev fan but that seemed unnecessary.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jericho hitted the wwe harder than that time when he punched a woman in the face

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Back when I was retarded I thought that Jericho sucked.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

Back when I was retarded I thought that Jericho sucked.

i'm glad you have gotten smarter since yesterday

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Jericho just feels guilty about that time he kidnapped and tortured Chyna with a hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YLk0KMiDA

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

RealFoxy posted:

Zayn is lucky in both the sense that he'd never be invited to compete there and injured so it wouldn't matter anyway but is morally good and will still berate the poo poo out of the WWE for doing this at all until they finally release him. I'd love to see Zayn wrestle the indie circuits and Japan, he's got a ton of charisma and has never competed outside of the WWE.

El Generico orphan account spotted.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

El Generico orphan account spotted.
What does el Generico have to do with this

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
They have a mutual friend in Kevin Owens.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Low Desert Punk posted:

I really am curious who the people uncomfortable with the trip are

Like other people have said we'll find out depending on who gets chokeslammed by the big show

I believe there's been a few Trump supporters in the locker room that have been vocal about it (Big Cass is the only one I can think of, though and he's thankfully gone).

I think Taker's one of them.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think Roman could very well be one of the guys who's uncomfortable going but he wouldn't even stand up for himself all those times Vince jerked him around with Brock or sent him out with horrible material.

Like, if he was willing to go out and get concussed by Brock and still lose, he's never standing up to Vince.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm pretty sure vince is just living vicariously though Roman which means Vince wants to get his rear end beat by Brock since he keeps bending over and giving him so much money.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Who in their right mind would be comfortable going over there after all this has come out? I'd be on pins and needles the entire time worried about pissing off the wrong people.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

boar guy posted:

nah, it has been said a lot

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Roman's been the leader of the locker room for a while now.

He kicked Enzo off the bus for not shutting the gently caress up when people just wanted to nap.

Well it's unfortunate then that the locker room leader is one of the lamest wrestlers on the roster

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Well it's unfortunate then that the locker room leader is one of the lamest wrestlers on the roster

It's a tradition.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

It's a tradition.

You're not wrong there

Though The Undertaker wasn't lame until he started dressing like biker dad

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Mr. Carlisle posted:

You're not wrong there

Though The Undertaker wasn't lame until he started dressing like biker dad

No, he was lame before that

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Low Desert Punk posted:

No, he was lame before that

You've got a lot of bad opinions but calling the deadman lame is also one of them

If you're currently like 16 sure looking back at it he might seem lame but growing up with that character as a young kid he was cool as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
not raw thread

• Locked thread