Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Thanks for the game folks and Cpig! I think this is my first real mafia win (crocs being contested and town very well might have lost).

I'd like to thank GX Asiina KB and Flerp! I really didn't stand a chance without their help and I learned a lot. GG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
I like to think we were all winners in this game. Except for town and the various third parties.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Did I tho? :smug:

Lol drat.... good game

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I wish I hadnt killed all the 3p lol

Thanks for the game Pig.

See you all in 8!(hopefully)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GeneX posted:

You can edit your posts :argh:

no u

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

wow

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Way to talk myself out of it when I was so close at one point

Thanks for the game Cpig, fun as always and now I want to go play FFT

Good work scum!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hal Incandenza posted:

Way to talk myself out of it when I was so close at one point

Thanks for the game Cpig, fun as always and now I want to go play FFT

Good work scum!

Yeah I don't know how many times I started to read asiina and then thought "man no one else thinks she is scummy I must be off" and moved on.

I am so bad at this game. Would never have voted KB.

Congrats scum!

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

chaoslord posted:

Yeah I don't know how many times I started to read asiina and then thought "man no one else thinks she is scummy I must be off"and moved on.

no one else thinks she is scummy

no one

It's a cold and lonely world for a Moogle.

... Kupo ...

Seriously though, it was a charming game and scum definitely earned the win. A pleasure playing with you all and I hope to do it again soon.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Toalpaz posted:

Thanks for the game folks and Cpig! I think this is my first real mafia win (crocs being contested and town very well might have lost).

I'd like to thank GX Asiina KB and Flerp! I really didn't stand a chance without their help and I learned a lot. GG.

You're welcome for me reminding the mod that there wasn't a chosen godfather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

chaoslord posted:

Yeah I don't know how many times I started to read asiina and then thought "man no one else thinks she is scummy I must be off" and moved on.

I am so bad at this game. Would never have voted KB.

Congrats scum!

This was basically me on both levels. Congrats!

• Locked thread