Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Greg just discovering East is opposite of West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sho and Yoh are really, really good.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Sho and Yoh are really, really good.
:hai:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

What was this, it's deleted

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tonfa posted:

What was this, it's deleted

Harold dressed up as Piccolo from Dragonball Z.

Seriously.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

Harold dressed up as Piccolo from Dragonball Z.

Seriously.

lol that rules

as does this match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yes this match kicks rear end and Shingo fits in just fine.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HE KICKED OUT!?!?! :aaa:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

That was a really fun show.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Really good mainevent. Poor YOH got murdered

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Shingo is cool.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

When a dude is in DG you take it for granted because their entire roster is incredibly smooth and cardio monsters

But Shingo really is an insane talent. He fits in just as well in a junior sprint like this as he would trading bombs with Goto or Ishii.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bushi gets to talk! :aaa:

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Fun show with a good main event.

People seemed critical of Shingo being a junior, but throwing small guys around makes him look better, and he'd probably get lost in the shuffle if he went heavyweight right off the bat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shingo doing that spot where he's fighting Sho and Yoh at the same time as they just batter the poo poo out of him was pretty great.

Oh gently caress all of LIJ are there!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goddamn LIJ are so loving cool

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Kevin Kelly knows what's up re:who rocks a suit.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

tomorrow's card:

SUPER JR. TAG LEAGUE 2018
October 17th at 5:30 EDT/10:30 BST
Korakuen Hall

Tomoaki Honma, Shota Umino, and Ren Narita vs. Ayato Yoshida, Yota Tsuji, and Yuya Uemura
Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe, and Toa Henare vs. Kota Ibushi, Yujiro Takahashi, and Chase Owens
CHAOS (Okada, YTR, and Best Friends) vs. BC OG (White, Fale, and GoD)
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Jushin Liger and Tiger Mask IV [0] vs. Volador Jr. and Soberano Jr. [2]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Super 69 [0] vs. BC OG (Taiji Ishimori and Robbie Eagles) [2]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:KUSHIDA and Chris Sabin [0] vs. L.I.J (Shingo Takagi and BUSHI) [2]
Super Jr. Tag League Match:Roppongi 3K [0]vs. Suzuki-gun (Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado) [2]

Thauros fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Oct 16, 2018

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNz7Dhp-3l4

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
I haven't watched any of the matches yet but it is nice the way they have it laid out with four matches each show which covers everyone involved. Seems like a very acceptable amount to follow.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

Oh gently caress all of LIJ are there!

Not all of LIJ :smith:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

Not all of LIJ :smith:

He's going to show up, just wait for the Tokyo Sports people to close their eyes.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am watching last night's event and i am just realizing that ospreay being injured means we won't be getting ospreay vs taichi =[

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

cams posted:

i am watching last night's event and i am just realizing that ospreay being injured means we won't be getting ospreay vs taichi =[

It's still happening, supposedly. They're just off the tour, not Power Struggle itself.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

He's still doing the match. X-rays didn't show any sort of break, so he's just taking the Road to shows off; he'll still be at Power Struggle next month.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Taichi's also off the tour because of that for some reason? Maybe to make sure he doesn't get hurt.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

that is kinda good news i guess. maybe wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world for him to take a break for a while.

oh well, i hope they do a spot where will ospreay is hypnotized by a hot lady's butt like they used to do with captain new japan and maria

edit: i just got to jado coming out in bcog gear with an air horn and i can't stop laughing

cams fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Oct 17, 2018

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Bring Bea out, dressed like Taichi. Not Miho, Taichi.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

cams posted:

that is kinda good news i guess. maybe wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world for him to take a break for a while.

oh well, i hope they do a spot where will ospreay is hypnotized by a hot lady's butt like they used to do with captain new japan and maria

edit: i just got to jado coming out in bcog gear with an air horn and i can't stop laughing

Jado coming out and 12 Oz Mousing Korauken is the best use of Jado.

Also holy poo poo that crowd was molten. Everybody loves Junior season!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

Turns out that ACH and Taguchi was exactly what I'm looking for.

Also Volador with short hair is almost unrecognisable.

I hope they take Super 69 on a US tour of all of ACH’s usual indie spots. I really love rear end based offense too much.

Volador looks like a well-read Austin Aries now.

Today’s main and co-main are really worth catching. I’d forgotten how fun good junior tags can be.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Everybody loves Junior season!

I am one of them but I can't watch this show until Wednesday and it sucks rear end.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

That show was fun and I loved the top two tag matches.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:
I somehow forgot the second night was today, tuned in to see... ACH taking the pin :smith:

Edit: On the other hand, commentary Chuckie!

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."

coconono posted:

Today’s main and co-main are really worth catching. I’d forgotten how fun good junior tags can be.

Yup. Watched the first night and they were all a lot of fun with those last two being off the hook. Except the Suzuki-gun gently caress finish that killed the match for me a little bit. I guess cheating to win is kind of their gimmick though so... *shrug* The payback when they lost their belts will probably be worth it regardless of my clean finish tastes.

Don't sleep on these jr. tag tournaments. These guys really put together a lot of interesting stuff providing a roller coaster of wrestling awesome. Looking forward to the rest of this now. I was skeptical at first but they pulled me in. NJPW does what NJPW does.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Considering how good the matches are it's a real shame there's been no pv's or vid packages, unless I'm missing something here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Carlioo posted:

I somehow forgot the second night was today

gently caress!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The Tana/Okada stuff is coming to a head at New Year's Dash, right? Either with them teaming for the first time, or Okada challenges Tanahashi, probably for the belt?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Okada will challenge Tanahashi to singing a silly song. Then they will dance together.

Maybe do Tag League.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think the last korakuen before the dome often has the guys in the top two matches in a tag match together so they may do okada/tana vs omega/white then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

has anyone pointed out that the young lion shows in anaheim are taking place at a bushiroad anime convention?

https://www.charaexpo-usa.com/

in other news, i have recently decided that i am not gonna go to these young lion shows