Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
More like ChubbyChaser...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:wtc:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
"I'm your doctor. If you don't lose weight you will develop significant health problems."

"You're just saying that because you don't want to gently caress me!"

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Peoples life style choices can not be healthy for them and not sustainable for a long life. People can be guided, but only the individual can ultimately make healthier life choices. But being openly cruel to someone else doesn't accomplish anything but spread toxicity.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The 'fat rights movement' in any form is 100% toxic people enabling toxicity and right up there with 'arbitrary grooming standards'.

I have such a special hate for ultrawoke idiots because they're sucking air out of progressive causes and accomplishing absolutely nothing but fuelling hard-right backlash.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Sorry, I forgot to post this thing on top of the comic:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ChubbyChecker posted:

Sorry, I forgot to post this thing on top of the comic:

They have editors?!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

For the love of gently caress can we have one thread without it turning into a weird mock thread

i like this comic because i have yelled at my friend multiple times because i'm bad at computers

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Zelder posted:

For the love of gently caress can we have one thread without it turning into a weird mock thread

i like this comic because i have yelled at my friend multiple times because i'm bad at computers

You should seek help for your anger management problem.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

naw

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zelder posted:

it is easy to get good at computers if you are willing to make sacrifices

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

wyoming posted:

From some old webcomic thread.

Heyoo, I made that! Also,

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I'm feeling inspired again.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

burexas.irom posted:

No ring of Cheeto dust, 2/10

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

burexas.irom posted:

Make it rotate.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Zelder posted:

You must be new here.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

I'm sure that the doctor is saying that because she's a jerk, and not because heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the US.

Side note, according to the CDC the #3 cause of death is "Accidents (unintentional injuries)" and the #10 is suicide, so um...yay America! I was really hoping that "passing away peacefully in your sleep" was going to be on that list, but no such luck.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
The "arbitrary grooming standards" isn't just people complaining that they're being forced to wear deodorant. It usually refers to things like telling black employees that they can't wear their hair in a way that looks "dirty", which is always just a dogwhistle to ban natural hair styles. A lot of the appearance standards for customer service jobs are applied arbitrarily by managers and often used to police the appearance of minorities. Given the rest of the context of that comic, I'm going to guess that is what they're going for more than "my dumb supervisor made me shave my neckbeard."

EDIT: oh wait, that was from the neckbeard comic. Jesus, why are they both so long. Ignore me.

Poor Miserable Gurgi has a new favorite as of 16:02 on Oct 18, 2018

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

The "arbitrary grooming standards" isn't just people complaining that they're being forced to wear deodorant. It usually refers to things like telling black employees that they can't wear their hair in a way that looks "dirty", which is always just a dogwhistle to ban natural hair styles. A lot of the appearance standards for customer service jobs are applied arbitrarily by managers and often used to police the appearance of minorities. Given the rest of the context of that comic, I'm going to guess that is what they're going for more than "my dumb supervisor made me shave my neckbeard."

*reads comic about neckbeards*

what if... it's not about neckbeards??

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Arrhythmia posted:

*reads comic about neckbeards*

what if... it's not about neckbeards??

Yeah, I thought it was from the way too long but kind of well meaning comic, for some reason. I don't read good.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Randaconda posted:

Nothing wrong having to stand when you're a clerk. :shrug:

Besides, if you got time to sit, you got time to clean or something else. Always something to be done.

More like Ayn Randaconda

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

eat my entire rear end

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Oct 20, 2018

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I used to want comics, now I just wanna die.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

That was the comic equivalent of getting caught smoking then being forced to smoke an entire carton

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Tetracube that is violence

also drat that frozen comic just keeps going and going and going and

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Tetracube posted:

Pernicious idiocy

In the future, instead of posting like this, please french kiss my anus and suck the corn from my diarrhea.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

In the future, instead of posting like this, please french kiss my anus and suck the corn from my diarrhea.

I asked you first

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:discourse:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Hiroshima isn't the only war crime in this post.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Lol at the ps3 one.

Good luck finding it fucko's

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Tetracube posted:

eat my entire rear end

Hmm, I don't think these are actually your favorite comics.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Tetracube posted:

eat my entire rear end

I read through the furry comic, so there's no question about who's tougher or eats the most rear end.

JfishPirate
Jun 24, 2006
I have been grossly misinformed about witches.

Tiberius Christ posted:

I sure do love reading so much text in comics, a visual medium. Seems like there's a better way to inform people than to just put a giant blog post in a bubble and draw a talking head looking angry. Maybe draw a scene showing the difficulties and injustice that workers face?

Let me introduce you to My Favorite Comic: Subnormality!

Somebody has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Oct 19, 2018

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

You're all terrible people

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Pull out, thread! PULL OUT!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I hear the gas chamber being warmed up....

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
https://twitter.com/scrotumnose/status/1024816286021238785