Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I dunno what to play honestly, probably a lil Stardew if anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

if all goes as planned, I should be trying out lethal league blaze later today ...

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ArfJason posted:

1st time?

Essentially... the last time I played it was a dozen years ago and I’ve forgotten nearly everything that happens.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Essentially... the last time I played it was a dozen years ago and I’ve forgotten nearly everything that happens.

If you manage to forget everything save for the tutorial and last case id consider that a net positive

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
It was as if the lion.... was smiling...

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I got to play Rez Infinite in VR earlier today. It was cool. I want to try Thumper next time I get to use a VR set. I’m playing more Binary Domain tonight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m on the third case of Justice For All right now. This clown is pissing me off

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Is this a spoiler...

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Bayonetta 2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is this a spoiler...

It’s not, actually.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spoderman posted:

I want to try Thumper next time I get to use a VR set.
Do this ASAP

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

b_d posted:

if all goes as planned, I should be trying out lethal league blaze later today ...

plan fail.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the new jackbox

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Yakuza 0. Electronics King is going down tonight

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Super Metroid. I was holding off for a Switch version but I picked it up on the 3DS instead.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

b_d posted:

plan fail.

Rip. Lethal league 1 owned and i really want blaze to succeed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

the new jackbox

Oooo how is it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rushing home to blow some pants off of create a character lizardmen with huge tits and a flappy inflatable dong.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m on the third case of Justice For All right now. This clown is pissing me off

its a bad case

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Oooo how is it

the new You Dont Know Jack is better than the last one. they brought back the gibberish question, everyone gets to do dis or dat.

the robot rap battle game is super fun and hilarious, surprisingly

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Playing Soul Calibur VI right now, probably some RE5 when my hoamie gets on. Right now the ranked matches are popping, life is good.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
im playing thumper. thank you brian gibson

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ArfJason posted:

Rip. Lethal league 1 owned and i really want blaze to succeed.

yeah. I think it comes out next thursday anyway

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spoderman posted:

I got to play Rez Infinite in VR earlier today. It was cool. I want to try Thumper next time I get to use a VR set. I’m playing more Binary Domain tonight.

Tis epic Brother.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably pathmans. Not having internet hosed me up. I looked through my twitch follows and said out loud, Alright, any good poo poo? and seen someone doing a diablo 2 speed run which made me say, Ah, good poo poo equipped as I clicked it. Cheers lads.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i finally beat izaro, and it feels really good

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Drove aimlessly around the Forza universe for a couple hours and now I think I'll dive back into Mother 3.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Forza's very soothing... Think I'll hop on that as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been looking for a driving game that will bring me back to Burnout Paradise the times when I would get really sleep deprived and just wander around for 8 hours...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The three greatest sleep deprivation games in my life have been... Call of Duty Black Ops, Burnout Paradise, and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Probably pathmans. Not having internet hosed me up. I looked through my twitch follows and said out loud, Alright, any good poo poo? and seen someone doing a diablo 2 speed run which made me say, Ah, good poo poo equipped as I clicked it. Cheers lads.

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dynasty Warriors & TF2 here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yoku's island express endgame

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Playing Warriors Orochi for what felt like 2 hours but it was 11am the next day. Also this: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859099&pagenumber=133&perpage=40#post485089474

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Playing Warriors Orochi for what felt like 2 hours but it was 11am the next day. Also this: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859099&pagenumber=133&perpage=40#post485089474

FTW.