Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

DrSunshine posted:

I've found one. Shishunki Renaissance David-Kun. It's... uh... the premise is "Hey what if the Statue of David was a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT??!"

Mangaka: They all laughed! They said I was stupid to get a fine arts degree in Renaissance art just so I could draw manga! Well, they'll see! THEY'LL ALL SEE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
In hindsight, of course Japan would find a way to make 'The Birth of Venus' into an anime schoolgirl. Why did I ever doubt this could even exist.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new Sleepy Princess

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Simultaneously perceptive and oblivious, that's our Princess.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Kitchen dragon has a goofy omake chapter

...which for some reason is drawn in the same style as Daioki/Dioxin, the mangaka of Hirameki Hatsume-chan another surreal daily life manga.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
New House Husband, with the return of one of Immortal Tatsu's rivals, fresh from jail.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Onean posted:

New House Husband, with the return of one of Immortal Tatsu's rivals, fresh from jail.

No one can defeat Immortal Tatsu.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Onean posted:

It's hard out there for a former Yakuza. Harder still when your Crepe skills go unappreciated.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Onean posted:

The way of Instagram is truly harsh and fearsome. :hai:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Onean posted:

hahaha

the one like is his wife

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

DrSunshine posted:

The way of Instagram is truly harsh and fearsome. :hai:

Instantgram.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
There's a new Kumika in which distractions prevent her from properly enjoying a meal...
https://mangadex.org/chapter/468692/1

I also recently discovered a thing I've not seen mentioned here yet. Kitsune Spirit about a kitsune and her husband. Cute comedy shorts so far.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Is this another one where the MC is going to get messily devoured?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Artificer posted:

MC seems to have a good grasp of how to keep a mind-reading hot wife entertained, so yeah like every few chapters :heysexy:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Artificer posted:

Unfortunately, unlike Eldritch Girlfriend. This husband isn't able to avoid getting devoured.

But also this month we get another two chapters of the Horror manga "You will Hear the Voices of the Dead". First story has a decided lack of Ghost girl but second chapter brings back the Gothic Idol so all is forgiven.

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 23, 2018

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah kitsune spirit is good, it started as a gag thing but the author realized they've got something so they're turning it into a series and I'm glad of it

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Brought To You By posted:

But also this month we get another two chapters of the Horror manga "You will Hear the Voices of the Dead". First story has a decided lack of Ghost girl but second chapter brings back the Gothic Idol so all is forgiven.

Thanks for reminding me of this, I totally forgot it existed.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Sleepy Princess
the Princess isnt quite herself today.

:3:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Nicola's Demonworld Travelogue
its the one shot from before the series started.
I prefer Nicola's magic prowess to be more limited in the series than as powerful in the one-shot. Though summon flower is rather powerful.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

new Nicola's Demonworld Travelogue
its the one shot from before the series started.
I prefer Nicola's magic prowess to be more limited in the series than as powerful in the one-shot. Though summon flower is rather powerful.

I'd forgotten about this!! I'm glad you reminded me it exists, because I love the dreamy atmosphere and the unique art style.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

omg, guys

If I Could Summon a Small Cat

:kimchi:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Oh god :3:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Senryu Girl
Eiji is sick and Nanako goes to visit him, meeting his parents for the first time.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Haha, he has such a lively family. The little kid sister is an adorable spaz.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
in the vein of tiny things, I've seen this in various updates over time but never actually checked it out, and outside of the horrendous translation, it's pretty cute. A group of doctors create a hamster-sized homunculus with the hopes of mass-producing them for soothing people in their homes. But...the "prototype" is a bitey one. Notable is that nobody's faces are shown outside the tiny folks, they're indicated entirely by an aspect of them, whether it be glasses, bandages, lips, a spool of thread, etc

Professor's Whimsical Homunculus

edit: kotatsu is adorable :3:

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Oct 29, 2018

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New Hakumei to Mikochi in which the gang builds a kitchen. And Hakumei learns a new side to Iwashi.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That and the previous chapter with Conju getting plastered with Sen were incredible, as usual.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Man I love this manga...

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
:3: A very good chapter

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Man I love this manga...

Knorth posted:

:3: A very good chapter

:hai:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Senryu Girl
We continue Nanako's visit to Eiji's. These adorable dorks :3:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Some powerful chapters in here as of late.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Senryu Girl
Poor Prez, she has the worst of luck.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Huzzah! posted:

new Senryu Girl
Poor Prez, she has the worst of luck.

I really need to get around to reading this, because every chapter I skim when it gets posted is great and also prez is the best.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

chumbler posted:

I really need to get around to reading this, because every chapter I skim when it gets posted is great and also prez is the best.

I feel like I'm the same with Senryuu Girl, where I occasionally randomly click on a link to it in this thread and think it's hilarious comedy gold, but I've never actually read through the entire thing, so I'm missing a few. I should buckle down and read it, because it is so good, and the characters are such adorable dorks.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Be aware that there's no actual plot to Senryu Girl beyond "Eiji and Nanako obviously like each other and everyone around them is both a weirdo and a gigantic busybody." So if you're big on things like plot progression, move along.

It's still absolutely hilarious though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Busybody friends are extremely good in stories like this. Also it helps that Nanako is as much of a dope as Eiji.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/sankakujougi/status/1056896413051715585

Oh my god. This is incredible - the inverse of Yakuza House Husband!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
God there isnt time in the day for all of these good mangas, chill as they are.